My gf and I are about to see Thor in an half hour. What should I expect?

My gf and I are about to see Thor in an half hour. What should I expect?

to not get laid

expect her laughing at your masculinity later tonight while tyrone busts a nut inside her

Asgard is destroyed at the end of the film

paying a silly amount of money to watch a crap film

To forget about the movie before you even get back home

>implying op's gf isnt gonna get horny from looking at Thor and fuck the shit outta him while fantasizing

To see niggers in asgard

Jokes on you guys, we fucked before we left.
We're only dropping $7.50 for tickets, which isn't that bad considering modern movie ticket prices are stupidly rediculous.

Fun
And quips

gay aliens, black valkyries, shenannigans and quips, and lots of people facing the camera like you're playing some sort of first-person RPG.

But hey RT says it's 99% solid in spite of being uncreative mediocre shit so it rocks I guess.

Miek, the best character in the MCU

Fuck, trips speak the truth. Hopefully to at least get a few decent quips in plus some good Hulking, not expecting much.

Expect your gf to fantasize about Chris Hemsworth.

Also acknowledging your tres digits, and Hulk can apparently be defeated by anyone and is not the one from the comics nor Ang Lee's Hulk.

I guess they're tying to keep him from being too over-powered, but that's what makes him the fucking Hulk.

First 20mins are constant cringe quips. It gets better after that though. Still some jokes that dont belong. Thor has never and isnt supposed to be a funny guy.

Thanks for the legit heads up. Movie should start in 5 minutes.

Matt damam cameo

thor gets an eyepatch

will you please rub her thigh for me

Just for you user.
You're lucky she likes it when I touch her thigh.

thanks buddy, have fun

To bust up laughing awkwardly when the movie opens with a Sup Forums meme.

Rock guy saved the movie.

#litty

Asgards destroy their own planet, and now they are going to be immigrants on Earth and we MUST accept them because dangerous aliens are coming to our nations whether you like it or not. It would be heartless to turn away these wonderful foreigners. wow such striking parallels to real life situations guys whoa

>beta life is the only life

It’s called Ragnarok for a reason...

>gay aliens

The good gay or the bad gay?

Loki and Goldblum

every scene is a setup for a joke, so if you don't like that type of thing, you may not like it.

>What should I expect?
Tyrone balls deep in her ass within 2-4 months. Cuck.

why would you do that to her?

Are you a massochist?