Do you think Ariel is working out so hard because people like you call her fat?

Do you think Ariel is working out so hard because people like you call her fat?

BBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

No because shes a trashy washed-up hollywood """"""starlet""""" who realized she has no appeal anymore now that she lopped her sweatermeat off

she's working out so she can post these shamelessly for attention.

I hope so. Would be an example to other fat girls instead of crying about it and eating more ice cream.

Who cares why she exercises.

Personal reasons and sheit.

>one of my ex-coworkers told me that he not only does crossfit but enters "crossfit competitions"
>didnt want to say anything because hes clearly more /fit/ than me
>mfw

She has to work out hard so people wouldn't sexualize her.

She is one of the saddest celebrities in existence. No talent apart from figure, and she knows it

giv eva gf

wtf is this meme exercise meant to do?

She'll always be a fat and ugly spic, there's no escaping her destiny.

She's greek, you faceblind virgin
>inb4 "g-greeks are wh-white, I swear!"

quite the forehead on that girl

well she's probably tightening her core like you would with a holding a plank position, and her ass/thighs.

>people on Sup Forums making fun of any form of exercise

c'mon son, half the posters here can't even see their toes never mind touch them.

Pay for your Chiropractors' wifes' sons' rehab.

tightening the vagina walls

why are girls so obsessed with meme exercises

its always something retarded that need flipper shoes or hammer hands

why do we let them vote and speak in public bros

Ariel: I'm sick of the media sexualising me. Also here look at my new Instagram/Snapchat of my ass while I work out"

Into the trash she goes.

P.s. surgery ruined her

>IM NOT A SEX OBJECT, IM A WOMAN
>hey, user, can you take a picture of me from behind? I want to get a nice booty shot while I’m working out ^-^

>why do we let them vote and speak in public bros
I dunno, """white""" am*risharts were the ones who originally started the whole "womens suffrage" meme

Physically she is great looking and the sluttiness is nice to look at but she is a whore. Other cultures may poo on the streets but they rightfully laugh at us for how our women get on.

>meme exercise
all exercises are memes

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Is this the one that removed her massive tits?
Hey girls, if you have the kind of body that easily grows big jugs, you also have the kind of body that easily stores fat on it in general. Keep the tits, easier than working out so you don't look like a potato sack. Ask Christina Hendricks, that bitch is borderline fat but her huge jugs distract everyone.
Also we need more classic starlet curvy figures on the screen.

Meme exercises are basically everything besides normal squats, overhead press, deadlift, bench press, rows, pullups, dips, cleans, etc.
Women gravitate toward meme exercises because they have this notion that if they touch a barbell (or dumbbells that aren't neon pink, for that matter) they'll instantly balloon into a 250 lb she-hulk on steroids. They let women think they're doing something to improve their physique (ie, """tone""") without actually doing anything at all.

Cables are alright.

There's no fucking way those swinging off balance weights over your shoulders thing is good for the spine.

When used properly, sure. Of course, 90% of the time when I see people using cables they're acting like retards trying to do cirque du soleil while holding onto the cables or some shit.