I'm so hyped for Season 2 of Search Party later this month. This show is so good

I'm so hyped for Season 2 of Search Party later this month. This show is so good.

looks shit Mr. Marketer.

Broad City for KIDS: The Show

Well it isn't, and I'm just a big fan.

Is it really good?

What's it like?

gayest looking garbage on tv

>30 seconds of a guy jerking off
I don't think this is the show for me.

????

It's a mystery show, where a bunch of shallow millennials try to solve a missing person case, the subtext being that the main character is doing it just to give her life some kind of purpose.

It's really great. Give it a watch. The first season is on the TBS website.

Do you mind if I torrent your show instead?

Ok I'll give it a try.

But I warn you: if I don't like it I'll make a 'why did you lie to me Sup Forums?' thread about it.

Alright, I think you'll like it. The characters might be a little off-putting to you at first, but that's the point, they're very shallow people. After three episodes you'll probably be hooked. And they're short episodes, so you can binge the season in no time.

Ron Livingston is in it too, so that's a plus. Good to see him again.

I really like 'You're the Worst' so shallow assholes aren't much of a problem.

thanks for the tip

cool but what's going on in that webm

Her boyfriend has ED and needs to jerk off to get his dick hard before he fucks her.

The gay character is actually the least sympathetic character in the show.

Is this the alternate universe where no drugs exist to remedy this?

Is she white or not?
I need to know, before I decide if it's watchable.

Drugs are a last resort, you overmedicated American fuck.

It was surprisingly good, Michael Showalter's heavily involved though so that's a mark of quality.

I was thinking giving more basic things a try, like l-arginine. If you can get it hard with a bit of masturbation then this could do the trick two, with added health benefits.

I am aroused by this girl who is she I don't want to watch your show op

I had this problem.

It wasn't ED

He probably subconsciously hates her

I want to fuck that clown.