Times you saw a film solely because the lead was the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life

>times you saw a film solely because the lead was the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life

Looks like Herman Munsters uglier sister hooked up on cocaine.

really bad taste

She looks like a male friend of mine. Not saying she isn't hot but I always see it.

was he trying to eat her brain?

Who wouldn't

Top half is 12/10

Bottom half is 7/10

Cara is only a thing because someone somewhere artificially made her a thing. I refuse to believe there are actual human beings who enjoy her acting, persona and/or looks.

i watched "leap year" because of amy adams, and it was, without exaggeration, the worst thing in the history of the humankind

valerian was great.

if anything, I'd eat her butt and/or pussy

I honestly thought Leap year was miles better than any other rom com Ive seen. At least there some nice shots of Ireland.

Not actual "lead" but that was reason to watch "The Mummy"

I remember the scenery being nice and the film being an okay rom com or whatever it was.

I just watched Valerian. It was pretty alright, but the fucking main character was completely miscast.

Never in my life, you sad faggot.

Yeah I just finished it. He looks like 16 year old Leo and sounds like surfer chad. I literally only watched it because of the girl.

She did fine, and she looked good

Her box office bombs support this theory

the movie made me wanting to fuck her

I want to fuck her but I also find her ugly. What is this feel called?

Did cara say the word masturbate?

Stupid sexy lizarf girl

Never seen another movie with this prick before
Does he always talk like that or was he pretending to be Keanu Reeves?

>valerian was great

I watched Homage because some anons in /tpg/ said had lewd Sheryl Lee and it did. Actually a pretty entertaining movie though

>a drunk Sheryl Lee will never make you cradle her while calling you daddy

No but Saoirse Ronan says it in the upcoming Lady Bird movie so get hyped

cure for wellness is pri tee good for what it is. he does a good job in it.

The film was shit btw

eww

>not watching it for the cuter sister

I expected dogshit but it was actually pretty enjoyable. Mostly for the visuals and side characters, it's the kind of movie I should've seen on a big screen not on my pc monitor. But still, solid design and the only thing off about Cara was that you could hear her OI GUVNAH EM A FOKEN BRIT CUNT YA accent shine through at time, should've just had her use her real accent.
main dude sucked and has about as much super adventurer hero charisma as I do.

Cara is terrible please stop trying to meme her into a thing here. I know waifufaggotry is rampant here but at least choose some proper actresses.

Unironically I decided to watch the place beyond the pines after I saw the poster with goose covered with tats full homo

giv thicc eyebrows gf

It was shit and there are no hi-res pictures of her in that purple evening gown.
2/10 not litty at all

Just watched Valerian and where the fuck did all the hate come from?
> no chemistry between the leads
Couldn't disagree more.
> shitty acting
Was fine to me (haven't seen DeHaan in any other movie though maybe his macho voice was too obvious but other than that I thought it was good). I expected it to be comically bad from the descriptions here but thought even Cara was good.
> story
Wasn't a masterpiece but not shitty either. 5 minute Rihanna dancing scene was unnecessary and could've been left out but other than some cringy expositional lines it was all right.

Epitome of a 6/10 movie imo, would actually have liked to see more of Valerian and Laureline as a team having space adventures.
Also Chris Pratt who you faggots seem to like so much would've ruined this movie.

MmmMMMmm he's no Tom Hardy but he's a decent actor Nootka sound

L Atalante

I think the biggest issue is it doesn't have a charismatic lead that could carry the movie up a few points, everyone was thinking Fifth Element - Bruce Willis

The best parts of the movie were with cara, hard pill to swallow for the haters.

>ywn get those dimples to come out
why live?

I guess there could've been a better pick for both, was surprised at the lead actors when I saw a cardbord poster thingy at my theatre, the choice of those two alone had flop written all over it. Dehaan is not an action star and Cara is a meme actress who doesn't seem to have enough experience to carry a movie but for what it was I liked it very much and can't think of any better actors desu.

The Rihanna part was such a complete and utter failure not sure why it was even in there, for the trailer scene? Worldbuilding? Killing her off after 5 minutes of screentime = zero emotional impact was weird too, why not just let her go on her way with a new life?

Also forgot to mention, the blue people looked like something out of The Sims imo.

Fuck that was cinema gold, whoever animated that face win an award and the alien was pretty cool too

vivre sa vie

lol, looks fun

The first and last time I watch Tarkovsky because of how boring it was but at least it had this qt

Those space/bodysuits always turn me on so much, so I just had a boner the entire movie

hohoho

Yeah, she's totally the cutest thing ever.

drop that to a 4

>being such a beta male you let the Jews hire bitches to lead you by the dick into watching their shitty films or television shows

Just kys already.

Sup Forums has a hateboner for cara

everything shes in gets disproportionally shit on

>bitchfishing

She looks like a boy but gotta hand it to her she pulls it off with intentionally thick eyebrows and owning it. I can respect that.

Also has a spacious face that looks extremely good with makeup, as is required for models.
To me she is near a perfect 10 but I guess I can see why you wouldn't like her.

Rhianna cameo was a fucking shit, SHIT!

google Christian Castro

Maybe everything she's in is just shit

lol you don't know me. I hardly watch any movies form the 21st century, they mostly all suck however this girl is so fucking cute I just had to watch it. I streamed it too, idiot, I wouldn't give them money

i agree: tarkovsky is terrible. you didn't watch it for the cute slavs, but to try to impress Sup Forums

>her brain
that's a empty skull

>tries to justify being lead around by the dick like a pre-pubescant junior high school virgin
Man the fuck up and quit being a fawaning little bitch.

What did you mean by this?

>man the fuck up by stop being a man
Sup Forums logic, everyone.

nigger I'm 27, rich and shitposting on Sup Forums on my day off, I'm having a great day are you?

Beans?

>movies are a mainly visual oriented media
>female beauty is 99% visual oriented

if you don't understand how a cute girl objectively improves a movie, you're unironically a pleb.

>thinks men fawn and mew over bitches
Beta male logic, everyone.

yeah, Cannibal Ferox style.

>trying to shame men for showing affection to women
Hey, virgin boy.

>be billionaire's daughter
>the world is stuck having you forced down her throat forever.

Glad you're having a good day, user.
>being such an undisciplined beta male you'll look at anything as long as there's a quasi-decent looking bitch attached to it
>calling other men "plebs"
Good goyim!

It's not the Jews that made you an undisciplined beta male, user. That's either your father, or more than likely the single mother that raised you because you didn't have a father growing up. Either way, you're cancer.

>whiteknighting for fawning beta males
>calling other people "virgins"
The irony...

it's the nig nose

why would they chose a manlet to be this old seen it all type of cop?
he looks like an overgrown kid all movie

you think that's the same expression she makes when you jizz on her face?

She is ugly and her interviews are nightmarish slews of vanity and stupidity

watched young guns for cute doc only

Yes this is exactly what she looks like taking a facial

Same.
I enjoyed it.
Solid 6/10 film +0.5 because I like her.
If I had kids I'd take them to go see it, long before I'd take them to starwars.

>no chemistry between the leads
c'mon dude, he was the worst "chad" ever.
More like a beta bitch imitating scumbag steve.
You could almost see the undertone in her face, the "this wouldn't work in a million years".
>Chris Pratt
Has to be a meme from that other space flick with J-Law.

If this is "at worst", how could you say no?

Yeah, bit of a gimmick.
But what you can expect from this kind of a film.

i liked this casting: he visually represents the typical overconfident, pretentious and naive young adult that fancies himself a suave, womanizer hero, against the mature, actually successful and smart villian played by clive.

This, she has gargantuan eyes and delicious eyebrowns

But not this
that's barely a 5 with the man chin, slit nolips mouth and nigger nose

>looks like 25
>that fucking hairline, even if trying to cover it

She's so perfect!!

Fell in love with her after kingsmen

FUCKING EWWWWWWWW

She stars in alot of shitty spanish flicks.

She looks like Mark Hamill's lost daughter

i can imagine you sitting in one of those vogue's fancy office,surrounded by others like you. 9 to 5 searching for web places to promote your boss' (grand)daughter?

How many times did you have to backspace and retype the 'i' to make it lowercase? stupid phoneposter

She's the kind of girl where I would really enjoy winning a date with her, especially if it was a 3 person date with her gf.

what kino is this?

lol shut up

Diary of a Country Priest