Broad City is a masterpiece

*censors trumps name*

>"Shaming other white people for their racism is my thing, I am in a haze

>"Florida is a White Supremicists wet dream"

>"Get me back to NYC, where everyone hates Donald T***** and Mike Pence

>"This place is so scary, its like there are no gay people, there are zero interracial couples, literally only straight white people."

Has there ever been a show as thought-provoking and deep as this ripping satire that cuts deep into right wing ideologies with raw emotion and high tier writing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That being said, the one on the left is one of the most fuckable jew harpies I've ever laid eyes on.

That always so weird how people like that are more racist and bigoted than the people they hate.

Does this show count as propaganda now?

I used to watch it because it had Hannibal Buress and was sorta the female version of workaholics, dead end post-college people in over the top social situations. Now its like the Clinton campaign bought a show after the election

>Young Jewish femenists hate straight white people unless they are interracial or gay, and are physically shaken when they leave their political echo chamber of new york

Color me surprised.

It's satire. But of course this board wouldn't understand it. Like so many didnt understand Sex in the City

>It's satire.
This is usually the last excuse leftists fall back on before giving up
>see: Rules for Radicals

>using the term leftist unironically on an anime website created by a 15 year old
Hang yourself.

If you haven't even started to realize what's going on here yet, you're fucking retarded.

YASS QUEEN!

Not an argument.

As long as you virtue signal on twitter it's okay.

>i-it's satire
No it's not. Name one thing in that picture they do not unironically support. Just because you amplify and make what you think more obvious doesn't mean it's actually satirical.

Pssst.

Hey.

Hey buddy.

Over here.

Listen:

>leftist

Sex and the City might have started as a satire, but dropped the pretense of that pretty quickly in order to just be about women having sex.

No it isn't, the showrunners are vapid leftists. I bet you also think Girls is satire.

Florida here. I have never met an sjw in my life.Yet i still complain about them.

>didnt understand Sex in the City

Literally female wish fullfillment; the show

This is so over the top with a slight tweak it could be turned into a top notch parody of leftists. Was Broad City always this blatantly political?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

No.You can read the wiki emails and they clearly state that their grip on the public obedience is slipping. Within weeks their network was funneling millions upon millions into new social engineering across all media platforms.

how come on curb suzie's daughter doesn't look like she does in real life?

I know this is bait but this show is not satire. I've met Ilana.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEN

GO IN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Top notch cringe.

Gives me pleasure knowing these types of cunts will be hijab-wearing sex slaves in the future.

Oh God, that's almost as bad as youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

Please post more Hillary shit. I love laughing at smug leftists.

opposite day!

>No gay people or interracial people in Florida
Fucking what?

holy cow

not even notsee and I want to rev up the oven

Unfortunately that's not how it works, at least historically. Jews held a lot of power in the Ottoman Empire, al-Andalus, and other muslim-controlled areas. Historically they actually preferred living in those societies where they could much more easily gain and keep power. Of course, things are different now because the formation of Israel and all the shit they've pulled in the 20th century has managed to piss off the entire Arab World, which they used to get along well with, so you never know.

>An entire year of unending, perpetual, liberal butt hurt.

Man, I am so happy that I voted for Trump.

>tfw no jewish mommy gf with fat tits

just end it already

So hypothetically, if I was one of the chosen people. My plan would be to collapse the surrounding nations, and grab the land in a time of great unrest.....................................................................................

It's like they've never been to Ft. Lauderdale, which has AIDS-riddled faggots running around everywhere. They also have this cartoonish idea, as all urbanite kikes do, that everywhere besides California and New York is some sort of massive trailer park or something.

Jesus fuck that's actually painful

Correct. Note that Israel is a major power pushing for shit like Kurdish Independence, and the theoretical border for "Kurdistan" would aligh perfectly with what the border for "Greater Israel" would be. They've grown quite efficient at the divide and conquer strategy.

Florida is the most pozzed Southern state though. It's ate up with gibs-loving Boomers, AIDS-infested faggots and illegals.

>Comments are disabled for this video
What could have caused that I wonder?

Dear White People was satire. Broad City is not.

No one gives a shit about the south. You're a fucking plague on red states.
One day the Texas-Florida techno-union will blast off this planet and leave you fuckers to die.

Consider my almonds activated

Don't forget about the jews. A HUGE number of those boomer retires and other transplants are jews from NYC who packed up and moved to Miami.

I don't live in Florida, but I'm from a relatively small beach community on the coast, and the same thing is happening here. The population is ballooning, and I'm seeing and hearing so many jew yorkers with their brooklyn jew accents. They're fucking taking over. It's horrible.

t. mestizo

Hello Pedro

based.

When did broad City go from an NYC girls adventure show to literally propaganda?

>It's satire

>Sex in the City
>Sex and the City

so which is it?

>other white people
>implying either of these kikes is white

They call themselves white when they're being subversive.

Is Florida as good as they make it sound?

Pensacola is definitely

Pure kino

and

The Broads want your anal virginity, but only one can have it. Who do you give it to?

>Black friends walks into your room
> "Black girls are magic"

>>>"This place is so scary, its like there are no gay people, there are zero interracial couples, literally only straight white people."

Trust me, that's how 100% millenial NYC people think.

No. When they were just some internet sketch show they were hardly any politics at all, just jokes

"femenists"

>"I know this is bait"
> takes the bait

I'm friends with a couple and have seen a few at university.

They can be nice but it can get pretty fucking grating. There's an obvious conscious effort to espouse their political/social ideas, probably a "I won't be silence, loud and proud, etc." idea.

It's particularly exasperating when we watch movies with good, flawed characters whose flaws happen to include a spot of racism, homophobia, sexism, etc. and despite the movie attempting to show that despite these flaws they're human and relatable, it automatically disqualifies the character from such and they nearly ruin the movie for themselves, because now they ardently hate the character(s) and would rather see them die or suffer than learn their lesson or something of that sort.

>"Refugees are welcome here"
>No refugees in their apartment

Don't forget the ADL sign