So, you guys liking the 3rd season?

So, you guys liking the 3rd season?

Dork show for dorks

Well I didn't care about this before but if he hates Drumpf I'll have to check it out

So brave, nobody has done that before. Will definitely watch!

what did he mean by this?

With Putin, Kim Jong Un, Duterte, African warlords and ISIS leaders slaughtering people every day? I don't even like Trump, he's a terrible president, but what a faggot.

>1 year later
>still buttcrushed

Its a shame that in 100 years ((IF)) people look back on Mr Robot, it will have a bunch of anti drumbo garbage in it and it will come off as totally immature.

>it's literally been one year since election night
I wonder how Sup Forums are celebrating

awful show. dropped it mid season 2 with zero fucking regrets

By holding back tears of regret.

Regret? Sup Forums didn't vote for Hillary.

>shilling this hard for ded show
LEL

Hey Sam, it's commercial-free every time I torrent it you faggot

drumpfy btfo once again

>IT WAS HER TUUUUURN!!!!
Sure thing, pal.

ur both so stupid

>regrets

no

????

You're not making any sense.

I'm indifferent on Trump and more than willing to acknowledge when he does dumb shit, but I really hope that Esmail doesn't keep pumping the show with this, it just comes across as petty and preachy.

>HILLARY!!!!
What an impressive and comprehensive list of Trump's achievements as president.

RENT FREE
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

wow, someone finally said it
so brave

Stop crying and pick a wall style already.

>p-p-please watch m-my show
>*alienates half of audience*

feel cheated
the premise they based the show around lasted only for the first season, now it's almost entirely gone
bait and switch and I feel dumb for watching it further

No, but they did vote for an incompetent old man who has gotten barely anything done and the things that he has accomplished are purely out of spite for the previous administration.

Reminder that FBI girl finally gets killed in ep 9

see
Pick one already you crybaby.

Yes. And he is the worst American president in history. Not even close compared to the world's presidents though.

nobody cares about your shit joke and shit picture

It's possible he meant American president, but I wouldn't be surprised if he meant what you thought. Rabid anti-Trumpers are that delusional

It was obv bait

>*digs tunnel underneath the wall*

I wouldn't say that he's the WORST but he's definitely in the top 3.

Worse than Bush, who started an illegal war that killed millions of people?

Oh wait, you love Bush now because you're a partisan piece of shit with the attention span of a goldfish. Nevermind the illegal war that killed millions, Drumpf did a twitter thing!

You lost. Kill yourself to end the pain.

>t. Teenager

Those walls go at least 6 feet underground. Get digging fast and hope ICE doesn't find you tripping the motion sensors, Pablo.

Wall has been confirmed to have foundation that extends well under the ground. Not gonna work that easy.

Praise kek my fellow magapede

>Those walls go at least 6 feet underground
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's even funnier if you think this matters. You've never seen the tunnels, have you?

>putin is bad

TOPKUK

There is a penetration test coming soon. It's gonna be pretty cool to watch.

They're gonna have teams try to climb, dig, punch through, etc

Ok fine top 5

Hoover
Johnson
Reagan
Bush
Trump

Yes, because the average border crossing Mexican is a Cartel drug lord. You're a retard.

>Some people can dig tunnels under the wall so, like omg having borders is such like bullshit lol omg
And you Hillary voters wonder why you lost.

I thought this was fake but nope, it's real.

I don't give a shit about this faggot's political crybabying, I still love the show. As long as he keeps enough of his shoulder chip bullshit out of it, I'll continue to enjoy it.

>because the average border crossing Mexican is a Cartel drug lord
Why are you quoting Drumpfy?

You've convinced me that you're dumber than I first thought.

Does this faggot even know Trump's policies are?

>secure our borders
>deport illegals
>block immigrants from countries that can't vet properly
>stop H-1Bs
>stop letting companies move jobs to foreign countries
>preserve our Constitutional rights by picking pro-Constitution Supreme Court Justices
>vet Muslims
>reduce crime
>lower taxes
>cheaper health insurance
>end the UN and NATO if other countries don't do their share
>increase energy reserves
>renegotiate or end NAFTA
>end TPP
>end the Paris Accord which did nothing to reduce pollution but merely acted as a way to funnel money from American taxpayers to the pockets of the elites and foreign countries
>everything else in Trump's executive orders

Trump is literally the only President we've had in the last 50 years who serves the interests of the American people. How can any American citizen be against any of Trump's policies if they actually understand the ramifications of them? And Trump isn't the one at fault when he signs an executive order to help the American people and then Congress blocks it or federal judges block it. Ask yourself why Congress or judges would block policies that help the American people? It's almost as if Democrats and neocons in Congress, and some federal judges like in the 9th Circuit or that Hawaiian judge are owned by globalist elites and that's why they do the opposite of serving the American people. If you're going to talk about politics, please actually pay attention to politics, and realize Trump is one of the few people in the entire federal government who is actually on the side of the American people, so stop acting like he's you're enemy, and start treating all the Democrats, neocons, and judges who routinely go against your interests like your enemy, which they are.

>dude lets waste billions to validate my 56% feelings lmao

How exactly?

I definitely won't watch it now that I know the creator doesn't like The_Donald

Absolutely never again

You're right. All illegals have to go.

BUH BYE

shut the fuck up, he hired half of goldman sachs to suck up the rest of the nation's money

on education, healthcare, and 'private military contractors' alone he's the worst piece of shit pre ever. go back to pol you clown.

>You're right
The absolute state of Sup Forumscucks.

>mr reddit is reddit
wow! the show has always been garbage

He said president, not leader.

Hail Sargon!

Reddit is 3 doors down my friend.

>Sup Forums is this buttsmashed on the 1 year anniversary of HILLARY LOSING

Thank you for being my personal jesters for a year straight. Now dance! Dance for me you sad losers!

>Sup Forumscuck unable to cope
Sucks not posting in your echochamber, right?

twitters really amazing, just throw that celebrity mystique right out the fucking window. they're morons like everyone else.

the usa doesn't have any money and the national debt has decreased and economic growth is approaching a thought impossible 3%

>on education
doing away with common core and getting rid of pc police on college campuses is a good thing. the only way you think it's alright for some drunk cunt to cry rape every time is if you're a redditor

>healthcare
obongo care murdered the middle class and killed small businesses. the dregs of society aren't entitled to anything

> 'private military contractors'
what does this even mean

you're a delusional redditard

The anti-trump shit is getting pathetic.
Mentioning Trump at all has nothing to do with anything. God you faggots need to grow up.

7 more years

>literally nothing good tangibly good happend after Trump got elected
>literally a mediocre president

lmao get a grip cucklord

At this rate you'll be dead from stress by the end of Trump's first term. A fitting end for a bitter little soyboy like you.

>one year since election
>everyone has been too fixated on Weinstein, Spacey, and Feldman to worry about the presidency
Hmm... Really makes me think.

Tell me which Trump policies you disagree with? Go look up what Trump has done in the short 9 months he's been in office, he's done everything in his power to get everything I listed in my post done, but Congress and judges have blocked a bunch of it. But he's kept up his part and his actions have backed up everything he said he would do in his campaign.

Again, why the fuck are you acting like he's your enemy, when he's one of the few allies you have, and why do you ignore all your actual enemies which is every Democrat in Congress, neocons like McCain, Graham, Flake and Corker, and federal judges in the 9th Circuit and Hawaii? Why do you hate having a President fighting for your interests for once in your lifetime?

I don't think you're going to survive the full 8 years of Trump. You're going to die from frustration soon.

See what I mean? They literally have to pretend they're on /pol. Please reply to me with pictures that make you look like a mentally deficient retard.

>btw fuck drumpf

IDGAF, not even american desu, It's just funny to look at you cucklords sperging out

Every time you whine about Trump, one of your hairs turn gray.

Your butthurt is literally killing you.

Nothing wrong with that.
I he doesn't say it then people might actually think he's pro DRUMPF. And in this hard times, us non racists must stick together!

>Congress and judges have blocked a bunch of it.

well yeah, because it's unconstitutional

>. But he's kept up his part and his actions have backed up everything he said he would do in his campaign.

Except defeating ISIS in 30 days.

Or releasing his tax returns.

Or not cutting medicare.

Or repealing and replacing obamacare.

He's fighting for the interests of billionaires, and you're a fucking fool if you were conned by someone like him.

>Reddit spacer

Lol

>le butthurt xD
Based spic poster.

yes, you retarded subhuman. in the usa there's three branches of government. congress, which is the legislative branch, is the biggest issue. just get this civil war over with already. you don't deserve to be a citizen of the usa

No, I don't see what you mean. You don't seem to have a point at all, just confused and frustrated and apparently in denial or delusion of the fact that Donald Trump is the President of the United States and will remain the President for many years to come.

You're doing a great butthurt impression. You should go into acting.

i always think it says Sams Email and think the show is written by a bot

>control every level of government
>still can't get anything done
>it's not his fault!

>BUTTHURT XDDDD
More drumpfy memes, please.

Excellent impression of a Hillary voter on election night, friends. It's nostalgic seeing such seething impotent anger.

>le Sup Forums is one person

SEETHING

>>control every level of government
Are you stupid? Obviously he doesn't, otherwise nearly everything he's done wouldn't have been denied by congress and judges.

Yep, regret that it's still 3 years til we can crush you faggots again.
Felt so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

>no drumpfy memes
Bad dog.

Muzzie fag hates drumpf. Breaking news.

>1 year later
>Sup Forums still makes false-flag political threads on other boards instead of sticking to their containment board

>UUUUUUUUAAAAAGHH MY BUUUUUTTT!!!!!

Happy 1 year anniversary to you too.

Fuck, neogaf going down just really left you spastics without your protective bubble.
Reddit still seems like a pedo haven. Why don't you go there?
The Chans may be a bit too harsh for your kiddy-fucker sensibilities.

Are you retarded or just completely ignorant?

They have the presidency, house and senate. That means they have full control of both the executive and legislative branches of government.

Go back to neogaf you clown. See I can do it too.

>i am completely unfamiliar with every post-jackson and pre-lincoln president