MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

not trying to defend zombieshit (i don't watch this show) but even if it reverted to S1 numbers it would be the most watched drama on Cable TV (not counting GoT)

BTFO by STD since it has diversity, suck it losers

what is ths even measuring?

Viewers per episode for each season, can you fucking read

I never understood how it kept getting more popular. I managed a few episodes before it felt like The Young and the Restless... er Undead.

>Demand Expressions
the fuck kind of metric is that?

TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

Sup Forumstards can't read simple graphics

It's all very simple to understand, here's a quick rundown

nothing on that chart says viewers, it says demand being expressed, which can be fucking anything and since Inhumans is listed it has to be fucking fake because nobody has demanded to watch Inhumans

I WILL LET YOU DOWN

>projecting his fear of Sup Forums onto something that has nothing to do with politics

The highest rated episodes of the series:

Glenn and Abraham meet Batman
Carol culls the cannibals

season 6 and 7 were so weak, cant believe so many stuck with it. and yet season 8 doesnt somehow even though things are happening.

not bad choices

you realize it still has like 10 fucking million viewers

t. Sup Forumstard

Look at the fucking y-axis you cunt

Kek the first episode of the season and mid season are the ones qith more viewers. And that's exactly how this show works. Two or three great episodes per season and a lot of nothing.

Well they can't kill Glenn and Abe again, so how long until they bring back Terminator Carol?

Oh my gosh, I need DE in my life, wow, demand expressions© is trully a game changer for the entertainment business, the most trusted metric available, and it makes use of the new techs averyone talk about like algorithms

spoilers say Carl is gonna die so that should do it

I'm retarded so somebody else tell me

Does that chart literally say fucking nothing? Like they've made this elaborate infographic with zero information in it?

How is this shit still popular after season 2?

>season 5 is peak viewership

why was america so __right?

how can you be this retarded?

just.. how?

is the views going up or are the season s going down?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is nothing mysterious or unclear on that chart

It's so bad it's good though

you can have shit characters but have a clear end game like game of thrones

you can have good characters but no end game like better call saul

but you cant have shit characters and no end game

nigga it's a rated R show. being the third most watched tv show is impressive as fuck for something that's considered hard R.