*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

The absolute worst character, and always has been.
Prove me wrong.

>Ramsay Bolton
>Theon
>Dany
>Cersi

>absolute cute in s1
Wasn't always the worst

GOBLIN GET YE GONE

Dany is definitely a contender. Unless you're a feminist twat Cersei is suppose to be someone you hate.

Arya on the other hand you're suppose to like and she's absolutely garbage.

in the later episodes, she's definitely really edgy. Dany is probably the worst for me, I swear it's like getting raped once gives her the free pass to success for the rest of the series.

I finished Season 4 and don't have the heart to go past the first episode of Season 5. The second I saw that "all men must die, but we are not men" from the noble YAAAAAAAS QUEEN CHAIN BREAKER.

Its pretty obnoxious. Its like tuning into the W network everytime she shows up. Or Arya. Or Sansa. Or kit. Or Brienne.

Infact the whole show somehow became a woman's show.

*teleports behind you*

I think that's the writers just taking the female/male power roles from high garden and projecting them onto the rest of the series.

Taking my brother through the series and he groans when pretty much any of those characters show up. It's pretty insufferable in all honesty.

Ramsay is a worthy choice, but even Dany has recently been having at least some consequences for her actions.
Arya hasn't, and is the earthly avatar of smugness to boot.

Ser Jorah is the best character

prove me wrong

>putting pussy on a pedestal: the character
"no"

Kek

The writers started pushing YASSS QUEEN SLAY to damage control the blacklash from the pointless shock value rape of Sansa.

Strange how feminist cunts can handle constant scenes of slaughter, torture and children being burned at the stake but not a rape scene.

>Theon

Why would any of the nord lords accept that sansa interrupts their king during the witten?

theon did nothing wrong

H-HAYAI

*holds up a mirror to show her her reflection*
*skip gaily past, when she collapses crying in a short swarthy heap in the mud*
*carry on my way to seek out pretty maidens*

Oysters, clams and cockles

I never hated Arya, but her Season 7 plotline sucked until she killed Littlefinger.

>Ser Jorah

To call him a cuck would imply that he got some ass to begin with, but that has never been the case.