Nobody else wanted to make one edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujoztckSo0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread: (Archive)

hey

>start the pilot
>cutie milf dating a fat fuck
>teenage cutie is dating an ugly ass dude and is friends with an attractive male and wants to get him laid by getting him to go to a party
no thanks I am done watching shit with hot chicks and ugly dicks

d-d-dropped

>It helps to see a more human side of Billy, but the best scene with him, hands down, is when he runs into Karen Wheeler (Cara Buono). The two share a brief (and hilarious) moment of flirtation that many fans are hoping will be revisited in season three. That chemistry between Cara and Dacre was there from the start, though. "I took a picture of Dacre at the read-through," Cara reveals. "We were sitting next to each other, and he was just so charming and handsome and lovely, so I said, ‘I just want a picture to commemorate this moment.’ I didn’t know what they were planning, because they tell you things are going to happen one way and then they save it for another season. So when the scene came up, I thought, This is very interesting going on with Karen Wheeler! It was just a lot of fun to shoot it. We all tried not to laugh. Dacre is a phenomenal actor and very, very sexy."

>"That scene is an instant classic," Shawn adds. "The way Dacre takes that cookie at the end was not scripted. Dacre improvised, kind of like Brando with the peach in A Streetcar Named Desire, to make it something kind of animalistic and dangerous, but also, 'I need to have sex with him right now.' All of that in one!"

oh one more thing almost forgot
the diversity quota cast at the start of the pilot

this is a shit show and you should feel bad for liking it.

Daily reminder that this episode is a black mark on the duffer bros souls that will never wash clean. no one liked it, not the normies, not reddit, not even tumblr. it was a complete and total flop.

>Millie Bobby Brown eyed for lead character in new Narnia film

don't worry steve gets cucked extra hard

Dubs confirm.
>mfw when one of the reviews for this episode referred to it as "X-men: third class"

>"X-men: third class"
my fucking sides

>show me the pusy bitch

All these posts and still no King Steve???

for shame /stg/, for shame

oh my God. holy shit, I hope she gets this. I loved those books back in the day

That's a good "delet this" picture to use in this general.

>just finished episode 6
>/ourguy/ getting cucked by the negro

I WANT OUT!!!

On the bright side, i'm glad /myguy/ Jonathan is getting some puss

I hope she takes it, She would be a pretty good Jill Pole. who are they gonna cast as Eustace Scrubb though? the kid they had before is way too old now. I vote Levi Miller.

Unleash the milkies.

>got banned from the discord for joining

Why?

How is Jonathan still your guy after he agreed to potentially fuck over the entire town just to get some skeleton strange? Jonathan and Nancy were practically antagonists this season if you think about it logically.

>to get some skeleton strange
You're tickling my funny bone user

I fear it's going to be more of a "I hope they can afford her" situation, her dad asks for 100K upfront from agents to represent her, which is highly unorthodox, who knows how he would handle the Narnia offer.

>Mike's dad only had two kids with this and ignores her most of the time
is he gay or something?

Is he wearing sweatpants?

Three kids but still. What's Ted's damage?

>is he gay or something?
No, he's a patriot.

>Pirate shirt with no buttons
>Wool button down
>Sweat pants
>Women's boots
So this is the chad style? woah.

Why is this shit show so popular?

because its really good. and millie a cute

Patriots don't have sex?

>who are they gonna cast as Eustace Scrubb though?
I think you already know, user.

great post

i don’t think they don’t like so many people to join

Ive watched season two twice now (halfway through episode 8 on the second run) and the first time I accidentally skipped episode 7 without realising. I think it is telling that I only had a single moment of confusion when El was having her flashbacks as to when a scene from what I now know was that episode happened, I think it was the bit where kali is telling her to use her anger though I was very confused at the end about why they'd shown some random people with powers in the beginning and never again. The jump from her being at her mother's house then turning up at the house didn't seem out of place, neither did her appearance change - hopper asked if her aunt did it and I figured the same. What I'm trying to say is that episode 7 had no impact at all, if you take it away you miss nothing other than the flashback reference. Having said that however I don't think the episode was all that bad, the timing certainly wasn't great and the punk crew were nobodies and unnecessary but seeing it as El developing more was nice. I also saw someone on here say that it was originally meant to be mindfuckery with the mindflayer making the whole thing up in her head which I think would have been a lot cooler.

Hey man, his words not mine.
He's got a stable job, votes republican, owns a house in the suburbs and has 2.5 kids with a great housewife.
As far as I'm concerned, he's doing alright by them and he gets feisty every few years.
Let the man sleep

Did I miss something?
Where's this half a kid?

The skelly.

I understand if you forgot the Wheeler's had a baby girl because she wasn't in S2 much but she had a few good scenes in S1.
holy shit, I fucking lol'd

Oh yeah I forgot about the little girl.
What happened to her?

She's the only Wheeler kid that still lives in that house.

>Millie getting suspicious

Remembering i'm on ep 6, how has he tried to fuck over the town? Sure, there'd be chaos if everyone knew, but it will have to come out sooner or later (pls no spoilers still), the entire fucking town is rotting to pieces lol

Did she call him a racial slur or something?

>how has he tried to fuck over the town?
Closing the lab would do that. Jonathan and Nancy know there's still an open portal that the lab is maintaining; closing the lab would have meant nothing stopping even more expansion.

She asked their opinion on ep 7. And Caleb said something like "Yeah it was great" and then Finn and him both looked at each other and laughed.

lmao this and that video of Millie saying Finn never answers her calls...
Finn Chadhard confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=ujoztckSo0E

39:06 - 39:50

why did she get bothered by them smiling?

She couldn't handle the (telepathic) bantz.

Probably because she is the only one in the world that actually likes ep.7

So is season 2 the last season?

neat

She was trying to talk, and they were having a funny face war that distracted her.

I don't think it had anything to do with what Millie was talking about, though. It looks like Finn shot Caleb a goofy look because he was grinning for no reason, and it went from there.

He got his act together really quickly since last year, having your heart broken does that to a man.

*rocks your mom*

I want him to rock my butt desu

im on episode 5 I really like it so far

feeling for Steve, but Billy is indeed a turbochad
kid romance is detracting
more Hopper and Eleven please

>no sock over pant leg in the last stage to prevent it from getting stuck in a bike chain
0/10

This is the evolution into a dyke adult.

stfu

I want him to destroy my pusy

>tfw ugly and uncharismatic
not fair

ayy lmao
>is finn responding with “gross” just a 14 year old kid being weird or is it a sign of the jews’ plot to feminize western society

A woman who wants to fuck a kid is not in a sound state of mind

Even if it seems hot when you're that age she's probably going to do something majorly fucked up to you simply because she has to be mentally unstable in the first place to want to fuck a kid

Not him but at Finn's age (14-15) I wanted to fuck mommies all the time.

Eleven a cute, Millie a slag

not them but I was told that the model chick is supposed to be known for looking like a 16 year old, at least in her prime but wew lass... if Finn waited 3y1m for her then she'd be 30 already.

Grannies need to check there panties

I agree that the chick is ugly but
>grannies
MILFs are top tier.

They are laughing at her.

Alright let's get some Billy speculation and trivia going.
>Modeled after Randall Flagg, Stephen King supervillain from The Stand and The Dark Tower, amongst others
>Is he actually racist or does he just not want Max messing around with ANY boys, and Lucas just so happens to be black?
>I've heard a theory that since the Mind Flayer is like a super-virus, the syringe Max used to sedate him might contaminate him with the same virus that Will was fighting throughout S2. But then I heard the creators say they just wanted a non paranormal villain after Steve became King.
What'ch'y'all think?

Exploring his "sinister side" and milf hunting has basically been confirmed.
The mind flayer theory is interesting.

Right, but do you think a mommy who wanted to fuck you would be a well-adjusted sexual partner?

A friend of a friend actually went through this in school, one of his teachers started molesting him and he thought it was the coolest shit ever at first. Then she started getting weird. Cutting him, burning him with cigarettes, hitting him with a hammer, locking him in a closet for hours, beating him with a chain, making him fuck animals, getting him hooked on drugs, and he still kept up the pretense of "Y-yeah dude, I get to fuck an older woman! Isn't that cool? Haha..."

Man it's not that deep, I've always been attracted to older women.

Shit when I wanted to fuck mommies when I was 9yo.
I hit puberty early.

It happened at around 12 to me.

>Is he actually racist or does he just not want Max messing around with ANY boys, and Lucas just so happens to be black?
I don't think Billy is racist. I think his dad is, and Billy keeps stopping them because he doesn't want Max to get beaten when a black kid shows up at their house.

>opinion of Millie went from "that's an odd looking boy" to "cutest thing I've seen" in the span of a season
I didn't expect that.

>a friend of a friend

so you then.

>that cute parental look she gives them
>that british accent
why did i start watching this show

>go into ST thinking I would like Jonathan best
>end up thinking Steve is best boy

I-is it true he gets cucked? I'm on chapter 5.

of season 2 by the way

yes camera boy puts benis in bagina

Everyone gets cucked.

It's true, E7 cucked us all.

Holy shit the context makes it 1000x more funny.

>protecting your stepsister from your abusive dad
>doing it in the most asshole/tsundere way possible

I get that the dad hitting him scene made his future fight with Steve more sympathetic but I would have preferred something about his dad being a cunt earlier in the show to set that up better.

BAKA! it's not like he cares for her or anything

Season 1 was so good. I was really worried about this series becoming infected with netflix SJW garbage, Im very unhappy that my fears were confirmed with season 2.

>willing to fight his new friend on the off chance something bad is happening to Max

Billy is just misunderstood!

kys anime weeb faggot

It isn't infected. Sure, there's some race-baiting in S2E2 in what was previously a very wholesome and innocent show, but that's the only occasion I can think of. Episode 7 doesn't count because the gang are the villains, the writers didn't intend it for you to empathize with them, so it's really not SJW garbage.

Yes sure, But a 14 year old lad who doesnt want to fuck a woman is either a soyboy or gay or more likely both.

How scary is this show? I 'm not a fan of horror.

Is this as scary as The Thing for example?

not scary

mystery show

It's not scary, it's cute nostalgia bait

Not scary at all. It's good suspense, though, mainly because it does a great job at making you care about the characters.

it's got it's horror elements but nothing like super intense

It's a sci-fi show, not horror.