NORM!!!!!

NORM!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hP21b-AAXJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watched S01E01 last night, I can see the (pre-Seinfeld) appeal

I've downloaded all the seasons and I'm 5 episodes in, what should I expect?

It's already comfy as fuck and bringing back memories of watching it when I was home sick from school

>you will never find a bar like this in your life

>it will either be some trendy place where 20-somethings try to hook up, or for absolute poor white trash.

>tfw carla single handedly made you an ass man

>ever thinking about Rhea Perlman in a sexual manner.

>Being this depraved and degenerate

Danny Devito what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums.

dat little shortstack ass in dem tite jeans doe

>dat little shortstack ass in dem tite jeans doe

Danny, we've talked about this. This has to stop.

The debate continues

Marry/Fuck

Cheers is super fucking comfy, but you'll find your bar homie. I just moved to a new state last yer, and I legitimately have a bar like this... although it's more cantina style. Know all the servers, bartender is my best friend out here, buddies with the manager. Half off all drinks between 3pm and 6pm and after 9pm. I walk in and don't even have to order since I get the same combo of drinks every time. God damn I'm in the mood to go tonight, but I'm broke.

>tfw every time my bartender takes a shot, he gives me one for free

cheers was boring

>no one is funny
>no hot chicks
>same boring location in every episode
>le don't sit in norm's seat or he'll get upset! xD

fuck kristi marry shelly
dat ass

Her legs are out of control sexy too. I wanna make cummys all over Diane's legs.

hnng

Bout to fap to her. I wanna absolutely defile her.

I AM RUNNING WITH SCISSORS!!!

>I AM RUNNING WITH SCISSORS!!!

I AM RUNNING WITH SCISSORS!!!

Wait until you get to coked out Frasier Crane... Kelsey Grammar in Cheers is literally the best thing I've ever seen in sitcom television. When he grows the dangerous coke beard and he's just the most electric thing in television. He was so fucking funny that Cheers writers would literally write him intentionally unfunny stuff to see how he would sell it. Kelsey Grammar is the man.

fuck off with this reddit garbage

>be me
>Be like 5
>*Everybody knows your name* as mom is making grilled cheese and tomato soup

You niggers will never understand how comfy it was

>post tfw Tony Danza was unironically cool and uncle Jesse played in the beach boys

Bitch on the left unironically had a reality tv show about how she got ridiculously fat

It's almost as if it's true to life

>sitting around in a bar
sounds fucking boring

eat shit boomers

Unironically this. Who the fuck makes tossed salad and scrambled eggs and doesn't eat it unless you've been snorting the buger sugar.

You know how bad that site is. You go back.

one of the comfiest TV shows ever, and remains consistently good its entire run. I personally think it gets better after Diane leaves

youtu.be/hP21b-AAXJk

What did they mean by this?