Comfiest 90's films. I'd say Truman Show and Groundhog Day are the best ones in this category

Comfiest 90's films. I'd say Truman Show and Groundhog Day are the best ones in this category.

why is rachel maddow on the cover?

A swing and a miss.

I rewatched the Truman Show a couple of days ago, and I have to agree it is exceedingly comfy. Great score as well.
With Gattaca, The Truman Show, and Lord of War under his belt, Andrew Niccol is a great writer. (I'm wilfully ignoring In Time)

You find Truman show comfy? It's pretty unsettling in parts and the concept is horrible.

But the life he leads is comfy as fuck before he cottons on.

Yikes. Here I was going to give In Time a chance after finding out he wrote it.

user went full plebian. Are there any other kino movies with him in it or is it all just talking out butthole shit?

I was reading he was doing a movie based off some big acid guy and he was doing tons of psychedelics for the role (explaining why he went bananas) anyone know about this?

seemed like everytime i was sick and stayed home from school i would find either pic related or titanic on tv so they became my comfy picks

I have a really hard time understanding this. If you're asking for another good Jim Carrey film, Eternal Sunshine is excellent.

agreed, thanks for making this thread. I really get a lovely, warm, nostalgic feeling when watching those movies

What was so bad about In Time? It's been years since I've seen it so I can't remember anything beside thinking the concept was neat

Groundhog day is definitely comfy, but I don't really get why the protagonist decides to do everything he can to just impress this one bitch that he has nothing in common with. Also I'm thoroughly disappointed there were no scenes of him committing rape for days on end.

Truman show is one of the comfiest films ever. That sleep sequence is pure comfykino.

Wow. Just realized the wife in here is the same as in Step Brothers. Crazy life span of that chick.

>implying we aren't all in the truman show

Maximum comfy coming through

Mrs. Doubtfire is one of the most reliable movies to sit and watch

Shit nearly gave me an anxiety attack at one point when I was drunk. I really do love this movie though

Whatever happened to Lindsay's twin? Last I heard she was doing code in Venezuela