mfw there will never be another show like Prime O & A with Patrice and Louis in studio

> mfw there will never be another show like Prime O & A with Patrice and Louis in studio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OZBPg0rXldY?t=45m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=HsHwk6AvLhA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEy7gD5FTQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=YN-O1GvNtao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For what Patrice taught me about women, I can never express enough thanks.

Patrice was shit

>muh loud nigga
The only funny part with him in it was when Bobo called him a spade

youtu.be/OZBPg0rXldY?t=45m4s

t. Pussy ass nigga

Except, Patrice was a literal cuck who banged ugly comedy groupies while raising a 6's child. He was going to marry Von and end up like Opie.

I was as hardcore o and a as anyone, OP, but too many of us are living in the past. I moved on to Carrolla. At least he talks about shit.

t. intern david
youtube.com/watch?v=HsHwk6AvLhA

>it's a lady di, stalker patty, bobo, big A, some homeless person etc bit

>tfw you realize opie was the real racist and not anthony

Anthony never was truly racist and he even tolerated homosexuals. Crime statistics are not racist.

Reminder: Loveline in its heyday eclipsed both O&A and Howard Stern.

>Crime statistics are not racist.
Exactly this. Reality can be a mother fucker, but it's impartial.

Bobo is literally the most entertaining person that ever lived. I almost puked laughing at the up and down game.

lol ok ant

Remember when Louis opted out of that bit, and he made a news anchor voice and “radio shock jocks and comedian Louis CK sexually abused a retarded man on the air today....”

He was prophetic....it took a few years, but that headline would kill your career today.

don't let nostalgia blind you, the show was mostly mediocre filler with intermittent moments of brilliance, they're better as compiled clips on youtube where you can skip the shitty bits

how did they get away with harassing retarded people

So of it is legitimately shocking, like when Bobo is almost crying about wanting to pull his pants up and they won't let him so they can keep laughing at his deformed penis. He needed tough love though, they were the only people to teach him what he was doing wrong socially.

>don't let nostalgia blind you

I started listening about two years ago after never having heard of them. It's the greatest entertainment I have ever found, in any medium.

>bobos sister

Agreed, also skip any episode that involves them bitching about Howard Stern

His advice is still fucking gold, and for a fat ugly motherfucker to have groupies and a 10 (in the black community) it says alot.
MGTOW fags think of him as some sort of profit or cult leader, but some of his advice is A1

Howard's daughter singing was gold

>found her twitter a week ago
>glad that his mother has at least one genetically well off offspring

she's hot af

I seem to remember opie hinting she looks normal but she’s dumb as a box of rocks

link

literally anyone with a little bit of fame has groupies

LOOK BUT DONT TOUCH! TOUCH BUT DONT TASTE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

those are some of the funniest bits though. The story about Howard refusing to get out of his limo because o and a were at his press conference... they really exposed what a hypocritical douche Howard really is

>His advice is still fucking gold
>DUDE FUCK WOMEN DEY BITCHES YA KNOW GET YA GIRL AND MAKE SURE SHE OK WITH U FUCKING OTHA GIRLS
>raises some other dude's child

It's a shame Opie was just as much of a a cunt as Howard behind the scenes.

Take out the last part and it's good advice

>Danny told over and over that he's a disrespectful shit
>gets fired for being a disrespectful shit
Poetry

The honesty, passion and humor of their race debates will never be achieved again. Only they could have stopped the imminent race war.

yeah Anthony is a racist
give me a break

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEy7gD5FTQ4

Thanks to OandA and Louis Ck I know the origin of the word nigger

NIGGA WAS A FEELIN'

I put on O&A clips every night before i go to bed, i cant find anything more comfier then a random shuffle of their shows.

I do the same thing. I've been listening to that 8 hour compilation of ant doing impressions for a couple of nights now.

O and A threads are comfy on Sup Forums.
One time I made the mistake of looking at their Reddit.

LOL bro, his advice on women is as sound as his entire philosophy on life, that manchild instant gratification of fuck everything, look where it got him career wise, ripped a new one by chris rock on air, in relationships he was about to marry a single mother, and in life, he literally ate himself to death. As much as I love this show for a good laugh, it also made me realize the meaning of adulthood by contrast

>stand next to a black person
>not racist

I like Cumia even but every single guest on that show eventually called him out for his overt, unabashed racism. No one called out his racism more than Patrice. The fact that in the absence of all those character checks he's gone full on insufferable Infowars alt-right loony bin is even more proof

I still like the guy though

link to why he was fired. basically he stunt didnt go over well and he acted like he was the boss man in front of the boss man.
youtube.com/watch?v=YN-O1GvNtao

regarding other people calling Danny out, Steve did, I think the blind intern did. Also he can dish out the meanest deep cuts but his day is ruined if a joke he told bombed and he gets hammered. I enjoyed Troy Travis Sam and Erock though.

n the absence of all those pay checks he's gone full on insufferable Infowars alt-right loony
ftfy

Has he?

I've been working my way through the O&A archives at work

Better than pretty much all podcasts and it's funny to hear them talk about stuff from 7 years ago, like Rotten Tomatoes ratings for Toy Story 3 or Occupy Wall Street

hahahahahahahaah

no

Faggots are perfect examples of why I say never again. I've seen two Infowars clips of him that amounted to Hollywood rape is bad and the Amazon key is stupid.

well I would wager that had Anthony not been fired, he would not force himself to do Info Wars or partner with Artie. He would like nothing more than to do a show with his buddy Jim Norton

eh, aesthetically i mean not that he's a spokesperson. He's basically a troll at this point. Like i said i've liked the dude for years now but the only time he makes me laugh anymore is the chip podacast, which is completely void of political commentary.

People are so fucking spoilt desu.

They did a 4 hour radio show every morning from 1995-2014 you don't think they should be allowed to have a few hours of dull material during all that time?

Link

The Jocktober Terry Clifford beatings is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. All the Scorch bits are also gold.

>Colin Quinn will never be your friend

The Chip Podacast with Ant are great, he's basically Chip's biggest fan.

>listening to Jimmy meets Tony Romo
>scroll by this thread

This

Have you listened to the audiobook of 'The Colouring Book'?
True deer-legs kino.

shit I listened to that earlier this morning.
Hulk Hogan does 9/11 is great if you havent heard that one

DON'T PUT IT IN YOUR COOTA

nope

> his advice on women is as sound as his entire philosophy on life

And the irony is that you will never surpass him in any capacity, except health and age.

>Patrice was shit

Thought I was the only one who felt this way. Not being a Patrice fan is as dangerous as publicly supporting Trump. He was just a wittier Sherrod Small but just as obnoxious and overbearing.

>Ant didn't like him
>Jimmy didn't like him
>Sam, Erock, Roland, Travis, Steve C all supporting production staff didn't like him
>guests comics didn't like him
>management didn't like him
>company heads didn't like him

literally WHY was Opie so coddled? What immunity did he have to avoid any criticism and to be such a passive aggressive bitch?

>One time I made the mistake of looking at their Reddit.

There is some funny shit there.

>Chip has another jab at Opie
Fucking Norton, says what he thinks and blames it on Chip

like Colin said, Chip is Jimmy in the most pure, concentrated chemical form

He was one of the bosses and they all had careers, go figure