How fucking mad is this hack when he found out that the President the United States would rather eat a $10 hamburger...

How fucking mad is this hack when he found out that the President the United States would rather eat a $10 hamburger than his $300 dollar sushi

wh*tes have always been uncivilized, just look at how respectful and cultured obama was compard to drumpf

>Jiro dreams of Homo sex
Me too, Jiro. Me too.

sushi has parasites
fuck off hirohito

BANZAI

>Jiro Dreams of Two Scoops

>At current exchange rates, the quick meal puts a large dent in the wallet, costing nearly $300

>How fucking mad

Why would he be mad about not having to cast pearls before swine?

Which tv chef would win?

Like any intelligent, forward thinking citizens of the 21st century, my wife and I are feminists. And like any feminists we were shocked and disgusted by this movie.

Both the main character (Jiro) AND the narrator are male! If alarms aren't going off in your head so far you're probably a bigot. Things became more and more repulsive as the movie played on. All of the supporting characters are male! And even worse, almost every single character in the movie is male!

I don't care if this is a documentary. My wife left the room in tears at the end of the first hour during a particularly sickening scene where Jiro serves a room full of customers. He says (not an exact quote) "I made the meals smaller for the women and larger for the men so that everyone would finish at the same time." Things like this would be expected in a film about Adolf Hitler or Winston Churchill (both disgusting sexist pigs)but in a movie about food it was just chilling. And that wasn't even the worst part! The women in the room appeared (probably special effects or movie magic of some type) TO APPROVE OF THIS. Can you believe that?

My wife won't talk about it and I'm not sure I could if I wanted to. I finished the movie with tears in my bloodshot eyes. I can't believe we've advanced so far as a society and women are still seen as being gutter scum.

Anyone forward thinking enough to simply be on the internet, to find this movie, to read this review, will be disgusted by the brutally sexist assault on your senses and common decency this movie has gotten away with.

>hurrrrrrrrrr obummer is a communist tho

suzuki dreams of bukkake

DUDE PUTTING SHITTY LITTLE BITS OF RAW FISH ON A PLATE LMAO

fuck this old faggot

>$300 for uncooked fish
jiro swindling cash from soyboys

Don't forget the puffy, white, nutritionally-devoid rice

>soyboys
is this the latest /r/the_donald meme

>nips eat raw food

LMAO and they're supposedly smarter than us

>t. redditor

>invent new robot every year leading to the inevitable sex bots
>eat same food for 10,000 years

some speed runner who became trans drinks soylent so people assume soy makes you gay

Jiro dreams of ass-rape

Fucking this, japs are dumber than cavemen

>Jiro Nightmares of Assrape

>falling for the sushi meme

Obama was so disrespectful because he didn't finish the meal

its true that soy does make your body produce higher levels of estrogen

but it does not make you gay or trans

>its true that soy does make your body produce higher levels of estrogen
but it's not

yeah it is, neogaf.

t. soyboy

holy shit imagine if trump went into jiro's restaurant!

i bet he wasn't surprised considering that trump looks fat and unhealthy

This honestly. The amount of care and dedication that this old faggot put into sushi was embarrassing.

yeah okay whatever, jew. you can't get me to eat your stinky FEMA tofu