Emmy Rossum can't act

Emmy Rossum can't act.

i will give her pusy some acting lessons with my tongue!

What is that retarded bug eyed face meant to convey

>it's an "everyone is successful and having good lives" season

The shittier their lives have been, the better the show, it's why 1, 2, and 4 are the best seasons.

Yeah, but she gets nude every season.

can't remember the last time i laughed that hard than watching this webm

Indeed. I'll bet she keeps a nice neat and trimmed little bush too, avoiding shaving completely. For me she'd be super sexy if she'd put on 20-30 pounds. She's too skinny as she is. I want something I can grab onto.

No woman can really act. Emmy Rossum is hot and that's all that matters.

stop triggering me user I want a cigarette so bad

No, no standard procedure is to start a thread with a meme like
>Emmy Rossum is a good actre....

>>Emmy Rossum is a good actre....

But no one actually thinks that

mmm cum face pusy orgasm

wtf happened to her eyelids?

but can sing

lmao

Except whoever the heck nominates people for Emmy Awards

my dick hurts

>gen 5 pokemon sprites

they're pretty good at acting like they like you instead of actually liking your money/status desu

Damn. If it ain't true.

>babby’s first day on Sup Forums

The fuck happened to her? She used to be cute as fuck

HATED THE SIGHT OF THIS LITTLE JEW CUNT EVER SINCE HOLLYWOOD WAS PUSHING HER TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING OVER A DECADE AGO!!! SHE SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO INNSMOUTH!!!FACT!!!

Duh? She was fucking a producer to get this job, then threw a bitch fit to get paid what WHM makes, even tho he has 30 more years of acting experience and carries the show.

Besides having a nice ass, she sucks

To be fair, she does have way more screentime than him

Imagine being this guy just having your face buried in her pussy for this scene.

Mirin' his thiccness btw

...ct

Bad acting but that shot is awfully long.

I agree it should have six angles and thirteen cuts in that 28 second clip.

no that's just how women are.

that's why women aren't fit for lead roles. its tough to suspend disbelief of a woman being capable of doing anything

Are you ok

im so horny

Why does she look so much like a spic

>Tfw Jimmy Steve is never coming back

Why does it hurt so much bros? He just wanted to steal cars and have a comfy life with his waifu

You're a faggot. She looks great.

Emmy Rossum CAN catch my semen in her gullet.

What did she see?

Always used to think she was the same girl as the youngest girl from The Nanny.

being gay was probably a requirement for that role, as any straight man wouldn't be able to contain himself

Amen.

I dunno which one i hated more, this cunt or the intellectual thug flap or florp or w/e his name was. show went to shit

Sure she can, she successfully defrauded her home insurance company by convincing them that she was robbed of her jewels when it is known that she simply removed them herself. Good acting proven.

Are you nigger?

does aynoen have that picture of her with a penis in her face??

>person is bad at their job
Really make me think

Um...

Ugh.

I want to _____ that face

her booty is so hot

He was so annoying when he was on the show but somehow the show is immesurabley worse with out him,so i miss him now.

I'd go kosher for her

Emmy's career isn't where it should be. She has done something wrong because she's cuter than every other Hollywood slag.
Fucking that arab gorilla won't help her either

>she's cuter than every other Hollywood slag.

Wrong

Any real fan would know that its gonna come crashing down harder than before for everyone at once. Hopefully the writers can make it happen

This is unironically my fetish

having your girlfriend ring you up during sex?

Whats she looking at in that episode? Haven't watched the show in like 4 seasons.

>when you realize the gas chambers are being built again

She has 2 modes. She's happy and getting fucked or she's moping around with a face like a slapped arse

Good one user

Holy shit her tits are perfect

fake too

I remember when I thought she was pure

:(

She wasn't satisfied with her paychecks so she took the issue to her boss (whose product requires her services) and negotiated a raise.

She is literally the example of what women SHOULD do instead of throwing bitch fits at an invisible patriarchy while working jobs that aren't worth shit.

I know this is a acting, but do women actually react like this when they receive oral sex?

>le kike face

ftfy

Fionna a shit a shit.

Here are the Gallaghers ranked in order of gow based they are. Frank>Carl>power gap>Lip>Debbie>Ian>>trash>Fiona.

too much
im already tired of this whore fucking someone in every episode. Can draw her ass by memory.

>i want something i can grab onto

sick of this meme desu. i presume you can grab onto your cock but i don't see you complaining about the size of that

Debbie was my favorite until last season.

gormless smug bitch

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Amerigoblin thread?

Spot on... spot on.

Beep

She lost the cuteness wars to Anne Hathaway and since then is a nobody

I'm a rough n tumble whoooore from chicaaaaaaaaaaahgo ya???

She’s cute but no matter how she’s dressed or what expression she’s making she just looks like a total bitch. I don’t know if that’s because of the character she plays or those soulless eyes that look ready to divorce rape any man.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Had to check her age after the bathtub scene, got a little worried

Emmy apparently refused to do nudity after series 6 unless it was with a black guy, after she criticised the lack of diversity on the show

>>Had to check her age after the bathtub scene, got a little worried
This

What a cutie pi

How did this show get away with a full frontal nude, UNDERAGE, anal scene?

god women annoy me

Spoken like a true unsub

i-is that le 0%
what does it mean?

> move her eyes left and right, silence...

what did she mean by this ?

kek

Loads of women can act, they just usually aren't really good looking so Sup Forums doesn't pay attention to them.

>fake
>perfect

Her tits are real you spastic

Can't you see how talented she is?

yes, though it depends on how sensitive their clits are. some girls will flip the fuck out if you go to hard directly on their clit

>Rossum's mother is Jewish (of Russian Jewish descent)
Hmmm, I wonder how this no talent person got cast....

I could see her talent better if she took off those panties!

but then you could see her pusy!

could hide it behind a thick thatch of pubes