Well, Sup Forums, what was he looking at?

Well, Sup Forums, what was he looking at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc
youtube.com/watch?v=tiy6iU7V8RE
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Xp3aFpgtg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVsI48kMB4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His wife get railed by superior Vietnamese dong

His realization that evil was mundane. It could have been anyone.

The actual real life killer in the audience.

That the killer was right under his nose the entire time

youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc

The killer, who would most likely be watching the movie. How did you not get this?

god

You, the audience, you fucking mong

Niggers

niggers in Korea?

rust

Africa

I'm just here for my fiiiiles marty

little bitch was fucking with him

could have had a V8

The director said he knew the criminal would come to watch his film and laugh at how he was never caught. So the eyes are us looking at the criminal. We still have not forgotten. We see you. Very powerful message.

10/10 ending

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=tiy6iU7V8RE

God

Yes, except the killer is still free to do whatever he wants like go see some gook murder flick and has probably killed again.

A poorly written DNA report

Thread music

>youtube.com/watch?v=a0Xp3aFpgtg

kinda funny that he's still making amazing movies when you look at how many film maker's in the west go under after making gems

>Mission to Mars

>Pandorum

>Stargate

>Room 1408

This. The killer was never caught so there's no doubt that he watched this movie.

What movie is this and should I watch it

Memories Of Murder

I’ve only ever heard of it once, in an Every Frame A Painting video.

Memories of murder. Korean zodiac

Yes you should it's amazing m8

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:375255e1afd7140fb35b9aaa2b0fc667588800a1&dn=Memories.of.Murder.2003.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-BestHD&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

I don't know but this scene always reminds of me this
youtube.com/watch?v=xVsI48kMB4k
when I see his face all I'm thinking about is "WHAT DID YOU SEE OLD MAN?"

The scene around the beginning of the film where they try to get the retard to 'reconstruct' the crime scene and the retard's father is calling for him and all the policemen are trying to stop him from getting to his father and they're all falling over and stuff, that's one of the best scenes I've ever seen.

but the cops are dumb as hell
the movie gave them a brake
the real cops were bunch of dumasses

gave me goose bumps

I'm Korean and this will be in my top 3 for recommendation for foreigners

fuck i wish yao lang and eddy were the detectives on that case in an alternate universe. i swear to god they would have found the killer, and it would be great to hear yao lang chastising the koreans for being so shit at solving crimes, and eddie wrecking some chinks throughout the movie.

Were the detectives meant to have been able to read English? Otherwise how else could they read it was inconclusive?

No only Seo was able to read it which is why he broke after seeing what it actually said

midnight bump

night gents thanks for the reminder to watch for thanksgiving

i loved that bit when the cop tae kwon do's that guy during questioning

"examnation"
"Directer"
Suspect name not capitalized.

When the audience is actually supposed to read this for a very important plot point, how do they fuck up the spelling of all things up so badly. Even if you don't know English grammar, you can just look in a dictionary for proper spelling.

he was looking at me, knowing I'd get away with it again

it's nice living in North Dakota

oh shit

for his soul but asians dont have one so he was just wasting his time

>720p