What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

In before militant athiests says he's right because they think prayers are requests for god to do whatever you want

Sneed our prayers

plenty of people pray exactly that way

Atheist here. Even I think he's an asshole for that tweet.

>Going to texas comicon
>after that tweet
Fuck up of the century

What if when people die and come back to life god flashes them with the flashy thing from Men In Black and they dont remember any of it?

Yes its a common and shameful problem with religion.

>everyone who's an atheist is a militant atheist

he grew up to be a nu-male. sorry excuse of a man

>prayers are requests for god to do whatever you want
that's how it works, yes

is he a bug man, nu male or soyboy?

Atheist here. Why?

What exactly do they need prayers for? What does '#pray4texas' accomplish other than retweets on the internet?

not all atheists are this huge of faggots.
But they are all still faggots

stfu

>atheist here

He's an asshole because those people died and he knew it was completely out of their control but decided to be an asshole about it anyway just to take a cheap shot at Christianity. It's in poor taste.

Paul Ryan didnt say that dumbass so thats not what he's talking about

What precisely do you think people mean when they say they will "pray for texas"?

He's not trying to take a shot at Christians you dunce. He's taking a shot at politicians who use it to not actually do anything.

It's not mean too be facetious you cunt. And he has a point. Anytime some stupid "devastating" event happens l, people always jump on the religious bandwagon. Praying does nothing. As much of a beta cuck wil is, hes spot on right now calling out this cunt.

Some people died and his first response is to insult them.

Either way, the point of prayer after a tragedy like that is to give yourself a moment of quiet contemplation where you think of the situation and try to tackle it somehow.

Is this supposed to mean anything?

MC Frontalot was probably the worst artist in human history.

That isn't what he said at all, you gigasperg.

Says you. Religion is a political body and if you were raised that way, youre a cunt that should be gunned down like a dog or in this case, americunts in a church

Using a tragedy as an opportunity to pontificate about your dullard theology (or lack thereof) is generally considered a dick move.

Embarrassing. Paul Ryan is a christian man telling his christian followers to pray for the victims and the families, which is what Christians do. It's got little to do with him being a politician

I get the point and even agree with it, dickheads. He's still an asshole for posting a tweet like that. He's no better than the people he's criticizing.

He wanted to insult politicians but ended up insulting religious people.

>Great move Wil

What a nigger tier understanding of what a prayer is.

>meditation, self reflection and contemplation is evil because they used a different word for it than I do

>dude just like nothing means anything, thinking is for sinners

Religion is an institute governed by policies and beliefs. Its corrupt and twisted and it has been for millenia. Also why does he need to tell his followers this? Shouldnt a practicing xstian already know to pray for their souls without needing daddy to tell them too?

Its not evil in itself but it really aint good either. Its neutral. If its inherently good youll do it without hesitation not have to be told too

>Atheist here. Why?
>What exactly do they need prayers for? What does '#pray4texas' accomplish other than retweets on the internet?

Your brain is whats corrupted. You think every religious person is 'in' on it being a tool of control? The vast majority genuinely believe what they say and are genuinely doing what they think is right. God forbid a christian expresses his grief over Christians being slaughtered

Social and psychological exercises of sympathy and goodwill towards other humans have value, edgelord.

> If its inherently good youll do it without hesitation not have to be told too

Yes that is something that literally everyone does on their own naturally. Everyone has moments where they do the bargaining form of a rhetorical question. Everyone has periods where they retreat to themselves for contemplation. These are very basic human things. "Prayer" is just the synonym for something people have always done and it's healthy to do so.

So im corrupted because i dont follow a corrupt system setup by corrupt people millenia ago? If you need others to lead you, you genuinely dont know whats right or wrong. Are priests good because they took vows to serve god yet fuck kids? Is it bad too not go to church on sundays but stay at home to worship god in your own way?

The problem is politicians have the ability to stop this from happening. Instead of doing that they just wait for people to get massacred and then tweet "thoughts and prayers" and wait for the next massacre

The guy got the gun illegally, what a politician could do?

I'm not even going to bother seriously responding to this. It's abundantly clear that you have a sub 100 IQ. The leaps in logic and senseless connections you're making here are almost painful to read. I genuinely don't believe you are over the age of 18 and I wont be replying to you any longer. Brainlet.

Thanks for conceding youre wrong xstian.

What exactly can the speaker of the house do to repeal the 2nd amendment? The guy got his gun illegally and was stopped by someone who had a gun legally. Every single person in the church would have died if guns were totally illegal.

Well fuck, guess you can't use algebra, geometry or arithmetic since they were originally used to manage slave labor and create buildings made by slaves. Very corrupt structures at its core.

Those kings jersey pics remind me of when I was getting out of a kings/bolts game last season and happened to walk by wheaton. Was struck by how much of a manlet he is (he's very short).

why do i see this facial expression everywhere on my facebook
what is this

is the "nu-male" look.. reddit faggots think its cool to emulate a fucking woman and post every single thing you do in life in order for them to knopw they are "happy"

They're trying to pretend they have actual emotions and aren't soulless robots

do you think she has at least mooned him

Yet theyre not institutes. The fact the church, catholic roman to be precise, had to pick and choose what they count as canon and not, should be plainly clear to anyone with a brain theyre fulfilling their own goals. Be religious, worship what you want but stop acting like youve got moral highground (you as in the world not you as an individual)