I'm going to a chicks house tomorrow and I have to pick the movie, what the fuck do I pick...

I'm going to a chicks house tomorrow and I have to pick the movie, what the fuck do I pick? I figured I'd make a list with a couple from each genre and hopefully I can get her to give me a little guidance or have her pick a genre. I don't know her well enough to know what she'll like.

Well definitely DON'T pick Hobo With a Shotgun like I did OP.

A movie that you would show a child
Don't let her pick.

Tits ahoy.

i fucked to moana

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind used to be my go to for this sort of thing. It may be obsolete now, I've been out of the dating game a long time. You can impress with a romantic foreign film like In the Mood for Love. If you really think she's stupid do Amelie.

No Country for Old Men

It won't be the movie that hooks her anyway. Just be funny and light and interesting and you'll have her. Don't take anything too seriously. If the movie you pick doesn't strike her fancy, make a joke out of it. Good luck dude

I see what's happening here, you're face to face with 8 inches and it's strange. You don't even know what to feel, it's adorable! Well it's nice to see that women never change. Open your mouth, lets begin! Yes it's me, It's user, take it in!

i think you can't go wrong with lalaland, inoffensive, light-hearted, romantic

>She couldn't appreciate grindhouse kino

Drive

Drive. Drive makes bitches wet

Baby Driver

Anything by the Weinstein company, preferably something with Kevin Spacey in it

Pick something shitty so you'll jump her a third into the movie.
>put on movie
>like movie
>watch movie
>chick thinks you're fucking retarded for not sucking face during movie
Bitch I was enjoying the movie.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

Women love and appreciate that movie.

put on the Hateful 8 and laugh every time someone says "nigger"

Mulan is on Netflix. Thank me later

something light, fast paced and short
"woah that movie was short haha, what should we do now ;))))"

I’d pick something with a man figure she can admire and project onto you like Cinderella Man or Le Samouraï with Alain Delon if she’s more of a sophisticated kind.

Freddy Got Fingered.

If she laughs then she's wife material.

A chick that 10 years younger than me stopped seeing me after I took her to see LaLaLand on our 3rd date, she cried and after the movie I told her that I found conflict of the main characters infantile.

August Underground.

Buddy, this is a great chance to find out what kind of stuff she is into. No problem asking who her favourite actor is. Has she mentioned anyone? More importantly has she mentioned she hates anyone?

Failing that, find something you can have an interesting conversation about. Not the best idea, but if you watch Jaws you can talk about marine preservation/endangered animals or something like that

desu show her a movie which connects to you and lets her know what type of guy she is getting in with

It depends on what kind of chick it is. So, give us some details.

The Room.

Act likes its a tour de force and one of the best movies on the fucking planet. Say that that Tommy is seen as one of the best directors, and only so because he made this classic and then disappeared.

See how she reacts.

haha got 'em my fellow edgelord :^)))))))
seriously what are you 16

Layercake. Because its a bad ass movie

>I barely discovered The Room and now it's my go to recommendation

Mean Girls. Its always mean girls

Irreversible

No, I just think it would be funny, and it might earn him some points too because she would find it funny.

Predator

Serbian film

Bring two or three max and let her pick between them. Don't get too advanced, classics are good. Make it a theme with some variety, like, Escape from NY, The Thing and Big Trouble in Little China would be a good spread.

Pick something normal

What does she like?

What doesn't she like?

Work it out from there

An actually useful answer is Crazy Stupid Love. The story is interesting and the twist is oddly satisfying. But mainly it is a Rom com with Ryan Gosling and it's almost guaranteed to get her going. The downside is that she is probably thinking of Gosling while sucking your dick but then again, who cares?

This is a good reccomendation. Also has Best Emma and Michael Scott as the main character.
It's also one of those normie movies that are strangely enjoyable.

Fargo
Seriously
Not many girls have watched it, they all love it when they do
Plus the "hero" is a gril, so it gets points there

This OP. If you're just getting your dick wet you can watch Backdoor Slutz 9 again but if you're trying to develop a relationship nothing trumps a display of genuine emotion.

Spring Breakers.

Pick Lars and the Real Girl

The Martian.

Might as well feel better about humanity coming out of a movie than you did going it. Doesn't matter if she's seen it before either, she'll watch it again.

Based

>girls didn't watch fargo

Da faq you talking about?

He want the bitch to give him head not get a job.
This

Look man, if you're actually going to fuck it'll happen 20-30 minutes into the movie so don't put on anything you car about finishing.

This guy knows his shit

I've gotten laid during a movie only twice in my life and this is what we were watching the last time

First time was A Walk to Remember, but we were sixteen at the time so iy might not work as well on adults

das boot extended cut

it's only four hours

>downside
are_you_sure_about_that.webm

Do what Mark did and make her watch all 4 and a half hours of Das Boot.

Top kek sir

Satantango. Be sure to insist she remains silent until the film is over so you can discuss it afterwards.

Bible Black

It all depends on where I meet the girl. If I strike up conversation at a library or art gala I can usually assume she has an above average intelligence. Keeping smart girls interested is one of the hardest things. I find TV to work better because you get a break every 20-40 minutes to reassess the situation. Rick and Morty is still my go to for dates. If it's going well and you're feeling ballsy you can try the pickle dick joke. I came in from the kitchen after going to get snacks with a dill hanging out my fly yelling "I TURNED MY DICK INTO A PICKLE". She absolutely lost it and next thing I knew she was sucking my real penis.

I'm slightly worried this isn't pasta