NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510210693896.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish i had a jaw like hers.

damns neal mcdonough looks like THAT?

Did the father die?

You can chop up a potato with that jaw

He left for a pack of cigs.

Does anyone here actively try to convert a gf/wife/sister/friend to a BBC whore? I only ask because I've been subtly (and not so subtly) trying to get my sister interested in black dudes, and I wanted to know if anyone has any tips or tactics they used on someone that worked, or if anyone here is actually into the fetish enough to try something like this.

As it stands she's (to my knowledge) still a total virgin at 18, probably a kissless one, and not because she's ugly but because she's shy as fuck. She doesn't have much of a body but she's pretty enough that I'm sure if she tried to dance on a black guy he'd go with it, so I've been able to make a sort of inside joke with her that if she ever decides she wants to learn how to dance, that her first step is to go to a party/club and find the biggest, thuggiest, blackest dude there and ask him to teach her how to grind on a guy. The first time we actually had any talk like this was because she wanted to know how to dance for her first party-type dance (not a prom), but this particular dance was greasy as hell so I told her it's pretty much all grinding, and that her job is to get the guy as hard as possible and then keep grinding on it. Now it's more a joke where I offhandedly mention something sexual to her any time a black man is brought up in a conversation, or if my mother/her friend says a guy is cute and he's black, I'll say that he'd be too much for her and would shatter her pelvis before their 2nd date. She gets embarrassed but laughs almost every time, so I'm hoping that this'll subconsciously carry over to college where she really starts to get surrounded by the party atmosphere.

So, tl;dr does anyone have any tips to slowly get the idea of BBC into a girl's head?

Reminder that BLACKED, cuck, interracial etc. threads are started by Russians.

waiting until 21 weeks then leaving? really.

do you want a black brother in law so you can say nigger?

actually i'm white, and i know of an arab from sweden and an asian guy from r/asianmasculinity that do this

if you go out and don't come back because of a pack of ciggers, its all your fault

Most of girls dont find blacks attractive and this picture is just another way of scoring social points.

>everything i dont like is russians

based ahahahahaah poster

Americans I can understand but why do white european women go for negros?

they don't. you fell for the Russian propaganda.

>why do white european women go for negros
It's not the matter of a skin color but personality. They're more sexual and straight-forward with girls. Majority of euros are betas.

because size matters. but not just size its sexual stamina and confidence, black men totally destroy white boys in both of those aspects

biological imperative
Black Men are more virile and strong

So she erased the video with the brown guy I guess?

That's the power of big dick for you.
Something you will never experience with your small pecker.

>Lefties still can't let go of russians

The mods are at it again!!!!

haha look at how that black guy in the white and jeans laughs at that utterly depressed white dude in the hat.

>lefties calling out interracial bullshit

yep

nice 8*** filenames pedro :^)

Are we having a nog thread now?

White boys think they can ever satisfy their women like black men can.
Lmao
All the "sex", if you can even call it that, you get is out of pity they have for you.

>Lefties calling for more interracial stuff
ftfy

guys forget about hillary or trump, the only thing that should lead our people is BBC! (obama lol)

NOG THREEEEEEAD

Bob Mueller is a Republican, user

I need sauce.

Female Russians
Some German women too

>fucking nails her in the face with it

brilliant

Only freaks. Most girs find blacks ugly.

what up you insecure white boy, your dick so small.

fake news. I see no video link.

FUCKING KEK

THIS IS A NOG THREAD NOW BIIIIIHHHH

My guess is
>They are more sexually active, since the open mind and all that
>Have numerous couples
>Become more demanding since now they have a lot of sex they want quality too
>Try out with black men which have in average more dick length
>Black men are also less caring to their couples, which strengthens their alpha image of strong men who don't orbit around any woman

i feel bad for black people, they have poop dicks lmao

who's always posting this everyday?

Natural selection takes care of these things.

Here's a version with sound

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510210693896.webm

She would fuck him like crazy after that, women like power.

Might makes right

The strong should fear the weak

wh*te (((people))) make way

jesus christ
why are niggers always beating the shit outta women in public