Look at my dubs Dick!

Look at my dubs Dick!

you mean those?

>want to see 90000000 get
>have to get up at 6 tomorrow

See, i got this problem. Dubs don't like me, so i don't like dubs.

Buddy i think you're slime

that's really pathetic

Shit thread. Hide, sage, delete.

Bitches leave.

>a random post on a Norwegian Wood music festival forum is the highlight of your day

Congratulations, user. I remember when I was a young shitposter at this board. We used to call the OP man funny names. "Fag", "cocksucker", once I even called him... "cuck". But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn. And you just stepped over it, buddy-boy. You've insulted me. And you've insulted this thread with that bastard post of yours.

Dubs and kek

Is it not possible to get dubs anymore?

What a fucking loser

*clears throat*

If dubs it's impossible.

That's nice

OMFG

SLUTS VACATE

>there's people posting on Sup Forums right now that still don't know how to get dubs

lol

>You really think the Mods are gonna be there? Why would they invite us?
>All the boards had to bring in their shitposters. It's big. I figure they're geenlighting a raid.
>What are you kidding? They never do anything ahead of schedule. It's OP - he's got a new pasta and now he wants to show off
>Ooooh, that's a tough break user
>What, what?
>Well, the latest round of Baneposts were up to specifications. The Mods ordered a backup plan, probably just to light a fire under OP's ass. Old user here gets the assignment. Nobody on Sup Forums takes it seriously
>It's a better pasta! Fuckin' Baneposts, I'd go straight to the Mods if I could
>Don't mess with the Baneposters man, they're big guys
>Who asked you twerp?

And yet you still suck at getting them

Bitches leave it to me to get sum nice digits into this thread

you call those dubs?

Digits leave.

Kek

pleass check these

singles evacuate the premises

> look at my fucking DICK!

Not sure what that had to do with the plot but whatever

I'm gonna put my dubs in your ass!

90 million posts....all that baneposting has brought us to this...

I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not making myself clear. I don't want to mess with you, Op, but I've got the gifs. I got the botnet. I got the muscle to shove enough Sneed memes so far up your stupid wop thread that you'll shit snow for a year.

Ooh, dubs, dubs, dubs. Cmon OP, digits are repeating tonight! I never miss a get

Singles leave.

heeeeeeeeh

Mods delete this thread or there will be... trouble

beautiful.

Clarence Boddicker! I'm not getting singles anymore

Nice digits, son. What's your name?

Check'em.

>90000000

90s born queer kill yourself

Watched this last night, the practical effects were great but thank god films replaced stop motion with CGI

The fuck are you talking about? No CGI bullshit can surpass stop-motion ED-209. This motherfucker is fabulous.

THOTS BEGONE

Theres ya dubs folks, can we kill this thread now?

t. dublet

>