Justice League "As Bad as Suicide Squad"

ahahahahahahahahhahha

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14360689
reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/7b38re/rdc_cinematic_from_what_country_are_you_people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a surprise

There are no good entries in the DCUE so I don't know why any sensible person would have their hopes raised in the first place.

what a dumpster fire

>Caring about the opinion of critics

lmao top pleb

So people will love it.

NOOOOO

DELETE THIS

does that fag have a daisy ridly avatar?
L M A O

*Inhales*
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

You got a fucking problem with that mate?

"love it" is a bit strong. The audience score for BvS was 63% with the critic rating at 4.9/10, so there wasn't actually that big of a divide between audience and critics as some people would like to pretend.

wtf

>MCUcks don't even fluctuate in weight from minute to minute
>call themselves connoisseurs of kino
Marvel's Mouseketeers btfo

>reshoot to add a quip

You know I really hate that wonder woman got so much praise. It's a fucking lack.luster movie that was only just enough better than the trash they've already released. I only hope justice leagues failure helps shed light on the borefest that is wonder woman by destroying all hope of accumulated quality in the DCU

How does this even work? Does Ben treat filming a movie like a professional fighter treats a weight-in? Immediately when it's done he bloats up 30 pounds?

B-but muh Snyderkino...

WW is as good as every other same-y MCU movie and you know it

DCEU IS DEAD

BURY IT

CONSIDER THIS MERCY

What you guys expect from Jah Sweden anyway?

it's so mediocre i don't get the praise beyond first female lead cape movie that isn't an abomination. but compared to other cape movies it's like thor 1 or 2 level. where i can talk shit, but it's not the worst thing ever.

Smear campaign continues.
Another breaking news: "Water - wet"
Dont be cocky MCUcks, u will be blown away by JL performance.

>$300 million budget
OH NO NO NOO

For Whedon to not prove the "all Whedon does is force quips into dialouge unnaturally" meme true

I dunno man. Maybe.

But Gal Gadot gave a very charismatic performance.

Maybe, and anyway it's not like "samey-samey" is worth a 90%+ and fresh stamp and become the circle jerk of the summer. It's over rated, at least.

link to thread please?

yeah it was okay, at best. it's not even better than some marvel movies such as winter soldier. but i'd say the most coherent out of the dc movies thus far.

thing is dc needs some consecutive wins already.

gl was a failure
mos was divisive
bvs was bad but some people liked it regardless. fight to defend it like rabid dogs. so lets say divisive
ss was bad
ww was okay
that's not exactly a track record worth making more movies. if this was any other franchise they would have quit already.

so is all the capeshit with good scores. You're not presenting any revelation here mate

>another smear campaign thread
christ. are people this desperate, theyre searching foreign language tweets to suit their narrative of a film they haven't seen?

So this is proof that Wonder Woman was overrated and just riding a tidal wave of Hillary butthurt, right?

No?

>muh hillary
give it a rest

ikr, humans are mad lol :D

Yes?

Give some examples of other super hero films that don't deserve their rt score.

i actually like her in interviews and in person more than in the movie. she's still not someone i would choose as the best WW.

she's not a very good actress, so when she's just being herself she's more charismatic then when she's acting. forgetting that she's skinny as fuck, since the suit is padded and stand in butt doubles and shit make her look the part. her facial expressions and line delivery fall short a lot of the time, you can't fix that with cg. but in pictures she looks great. super cute smile.

wow you sure showed me with one critic, now you'll post a second one and pretend you're still not cherrypicking

So did the female mummy

marvel kill squad killed that female for this.

All of them
He's quoting the Rotten Tomatoes consensus

Civil War
All three Thor movies
Iron Man 2 & 3
Ant Man
soon, Black Panther

Her "acting" in Wonder Woman made me want to fucking kill myself. Everyone in that movie was terrible, I have no idea why it was acclaimed so much. Oh wait yes I do.

Thor Ragnarok

>He's quoting the Rotten Tomatoes consensus
oh, well i liked her in this more than the Fast Furious movies she's in that is shit acting to the max. she's getting slightly better at it as she gets more work.

proving my point

It's like the most recent Megadeth album where the guy from The A.V. Club gave it a D despite enjoying the music because muh politics. Critics have no idea who they're supposed to be writing for anymore.

Haven't seen it, can't say for myself

all rotten tomato scores are correct. youre just not realising the concept of rottentomatoes is a piece of shit that pumps up the idea of mediocre 'OK' films are worth watching in the cinema

>tfw gonna watch JL next week and gonna enjoy every minute of it

Everyone knew that. Once the hype died down, even femmes admitted it was a silly retread of Cap 1.

Isn't the whole point of contention with Rey that she goes from nothing to Force God within 5 seconds? Hardly any fighting or learning involved.

>I'm gonna eat a shit sandwich and enjoy every minute of it

Yes you are a fat idiot

all rotten tomato scores are correct

>that runs on estrogen rather than testosterone
That's not how human bodies work.

Same here. My local kinoplex also serves fantastic bacon and blue cheese burgers with hot sauce. I might even order a strawberry shake. Or just keep it simple and have a beer or two.

Suicide Squad was alright. Better than any capeshit this year so far

OH NO NO NO NO

He's right you just don't understand what an rt score is actually signifying

Friendly reminder that Wonder Kike is STILL being played in theaters, Warner Bros is milking every penny they can out of dumb Americans

They're trying to stop him

>all that projecting
insecure much, guys ?
sounds great

>While you were talking, I grew a different beard

is that even possible?

itt: underage

DC vs Marvel

strawpoll.me/14360689

>Zack Snyder follows "DC Positivity" accounts

JUST

Jesus Christ I love Ben but this is just unbearable.

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/7b38re/rdc_cinematic_from_what_country_are_you_people/

childhood is thinking Marvel and DC fags are pajeets
adulthood is reading enough Mummy threads to know there are definitely ESL third world shills for the Dark Universe

(You)

Fuck. Suicide Squad was one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. And now this.

>u will be blown away by JL performance.
>It will get 1.6 billion for sure!

Shill
The movie hasn't even been screened in China, all they showed as a 30 minute montage
Also
>Hearsay from a Brazlilian entertainment journo with a track record of hating all superhero movies
wow its nothing

>Sup Forums still doesn't understand RT scores
How is this possible?

Who gives a fuck what China thinks? They have even worse taste than Americans

Zack made BvS to save the world from the mouse (Lex Luthor in the film). But journalists who are now boycotting Disney were too dumb to follow his 12D chess.

It really is

>with a track record of hating all superhero movies
Sounds like he has good taste

>MCUcks still seething
Lmao

Just ordered my tickets

Ironically Snyder would have killed doing a true Dark Knight Returns adaptation.

Zack ‚movie god‘ Snyder is the only one who can save us from the mouse.
Let’s hope JL becomes a massive success.

>Wanting Capeshit to succeed
You're part of the problem

I just want it out now. All this speculation is doing my head in. I saw one screen shot of a guy who knew a guy who saw it as if it proves anything. I can't even remember if they said it was good or bad.

What are you talking about`?

RT scores

>They couldn't even get his hair right between shots

I want it to be a success to see the board meltdown again. That gave me more enjoyment than any capeshit film

>2017
>taking RT/MC scores seriously

Oh, my sweet summer child...

yes? Are you gonna say that we don't know about the average rating or what are you talking about?

So what should you take seriously if it's neither the audience nor critics?

I'm reading now that the Brazilian dude is a fake and there was no Hong Kong (or Chinese) premier?

You're reading right. They got 30 minutes. You're going to see a lot of this over the next few days

I'm seeing it opening night here in NZ. I think we get it before the reviews actually drop since it's the 16th. I'm looking forward to doing an ask me anything

Yeah im watching it opening day
I couldnt care less about critics and shills I just want to watch an enjoyable Batman movie.
It could be the most flawed flim in the world but if it has enough cool moments and a good soundtrack then thats all i ask for from a popcorn flick