What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He just hated dorks.

He only has three hairs that would make anyone an asshole. Just look at Kevin.

You would hate dorks too.

Haunted by homosexual fantasies and had a strained relationship with his dad. Tried to maintain a hyper-masculine facade by being an ass and acting"extreme".

He was fine with DD

not always

Closet fag.

Kevin was the protagonist of this show.

His bullying was justified.

Would YOU be nice to a conman?

I love EE&E but all of the characters were unlikable af

It's not like the ED boys didn't deserve to be hated.
They are basically an annoying manority like gypsies

You're obviously European. Literally no one gives a shit about gypsies in America

What aboot Double D?

Nothing. It was everyone else in the cul-de-sac who had a problem.

He was probably the only one everyone tolerated. But I'm not sure why would Double D would even be friends with Eddy and Ed.

You can obviously tell that Eddys brother probably picked on him badly, and he makes it up for it by picking on Eddy in exchange

not him but you are aware people from every parts of the world browse Sup Forums? it make your statement worthless.

why Sup Forums have this strange obsession of believing everyones are americans here? and why they call you "mexicans" when you use broken english? i'm pretty sure there are more people from argentina on Sup Forums than mexico.

remember, when they broke jimmys teeth with their scam?

He thought DD was a nerd not necessarily annoying.

I'm sure Kevin hated johnny more then DD,

you'd act that way two if you had three annoying dorks try to scam you out of your hard earned allowance every other day

Almost every character in this show is intensely unlikable

Eddy an Ed fed his intellectual ego. Sure the other kids though DD was smart but they never asked him to push his creative potential.

DD has on occasion associated with the other kids, DD has no reason to leave considering he could at any second

He was addicted bro jaw breakers just as much as the next ed

Sexual frustration.

Haha nope.

I'm just not that racist.
So not many minorities are as annoying.

Gpypos get what they get.

This
For others he was just a school nerd
Ed and eddy were only ones who actually respected his intelligence and appreciated his efforts.

OP, instead of indulging this thread cliche from Sup Forums, do you mind if I lay down some classic memes? Too bad it's happening anyway.

>acting like a dick to people who try to scham people out of their money every day

Kevin had no problem

Remember some of the classic reaction pics we used to have?

Remember when we used to photoshop shitty pages into epic lulz?

Remember when we made fun of Tumblr artists?

Remember when this place would be filled with frenetic energy with the community making things they loved?

Remember when Sup Forums was love?

"What's his problem?"

Who gives a fuck? You should be asking that of yourself.

Yeah. Then Sup Forumsmblr happened.

It is still.

Some things don't change here. OP is still a faggot. But now he tries to hide it under some kind of veneer of self-awareness.

"Hey guys, here's this thread that can't even be called bait anymore again. I know you hate it, but no one else is posting anything, so click into the assembly of withering responses."

A self-aware faggot is still a faggot, OP.

He was an Ed.

Eds stick together

Don't blame Tumblr for what happened here. This place has an apathetic culture all on its own making. It's horrifying what people like OP have done. It's people playing the same broken songs and pretending that's how this board is supposed to work.

But the old guard are coming back OP. These threads won't stand for much longer.

I'm outtie. I need to grade some papers. Keep it real, Sup Forums.

This is why we need the wall

What was his malfunction?

Why?

The Ed's were always scamming him and fucking his shit up.

Kevin tried to give them free Jawbreakers once and Eddie shat on him, then when they realized he was being sincere Eddie tried to steal them. Eddie is the main problem, and he just drags the other two down with him.

Get this shit out of here

I wish DD could escape those other 2 losers

T H I C C

Double D was still a annoyng fuckboy, ED was the real bro and also victim of retarded labor exploration, DD aways knew what he was getting into

Fuck.
Off.

Don't make me post the whole comic.

>i'm pretty sure there are more people from argentina on Sup Forums than mexico.

That's not what the Sup Forums flags reveal, argiefag.

Wow. Someone really hates shippers.

Forgot to add:

>dork
>not dork

but there are more argies on /lat/ than mexicans my dear beaner.

user even hispanics hate gypsies

That is because Mexicans are split between /cum/ and /lat/

Americans spend most of their time bullying Canadians, they are much nicer to Mexicans than one would expect

Canadians deserve it tho

This. I remember a long time ago some American liberals were being uppity, but then the australians woke up and started shitting on them. It was funny.

How long ago was that flashback when Kevin was a chill beachbum type and Nazz was a landwhale?

That was actualy funny.

Dont get buttmad, crack shipper. Yoi guys are ALWAYS the worst part of fans.

sauce? i kinda want to read it

you sound like a closet fag

All I know is this thread has given me a hankering for some KevEdd fanfiction.

It's called the Kevedd fanbook by C2ndy2c1d. Do a google search for it and it'll come up.

Ha.

No.