What does Sup Forums think about Yin Yang Yo!

What does Sup Forums think about Yin Yang Yo!

>Yin Yang Yo
More like, Yin Yang YUCK!

>that one marathon of this show when it first came out which was just four of the same episodes over and over again for hours

They predicted CNs schedule hot damn

Never watched it because the art style looks cheap as hell

I vividly remember how mad I was

nice to see gumball watterson and his sister are doing stuff outside their own show.

It had a ton of continuity for a comedy-action cartoon. It was what TUFF Puppy should have been.

Exactly, it is a type of comedy-action that I hoped there would be more of. Plus got some hot females.

Fuck off Speedy.

it would have been more interesting if they were in some kind of relationship

I really liked the concept for the joke villains, probraly the best ones of the genre

I remember all of those episodes actually being available on Toon Disney (or "Jetix's") website before the marathon. I actually was really excited for the show to finally hit television.

But yeah, that was pretty retarded.

I liked it a lot at first but as it progressively went on the main characters progressively felt more and more assholeish to everyone around them.

It's like a less unhinged version of TTG.

Where is the picture of the incest joke?

It's criminally underrated in my opinion, it was pretty fucking good.

I'd probably put it on the same level as Xiaolin Showdown.

tell me more

Sorry Homer, you don't have the right dubs.

Smoke a best

Bump

I like it. I recall the second Nightmaster and his minions being more a threat than the first.

a sibling relationship a kind of relationship numbnuts

*is

Show was shit. Reminds me of a test run of Mighty Magiswords.
Poorly written comedy that has grossly fast pacing to try and smooth the gross "randumb humor."

Bonus points: opening was sung by everyone's favorite meme, Cory Baxter. le funnee top ten animus exdee

A few months after my time

>Yin turns evil

SO DEEP

fuck off speedy

it's pretty redpilled

Man, someone other than me watched & remembers this? Feels good man.

>redpilled

Cringe