Discuss

Discuss

Is there anything to discuss?

I mean personally I think the Critic crossover episode was better than the X-Files one, but no-one's going to argue about Family Guy being the worst.

Is this some new meme? It seems incredibly weak to me.

>new

The family guy one was better than the futurama one

>the whale gag was pure kino

what's a "kino" and why does everyone keep saying that?

I liked the family guy simpsons crossover though.

It was painfully unfunny in its more excessive, gross out parts but there was some wit in the plot about Pawtucket being plagiarized from Duff. I also can't help but be amused by the misogynist comics from the beginning, although it makes me feel like a 12 year old.

Lurk moar. Post less.
Faggot

I think both were shit and the downfall of the Simpsons. The X-files one was better overall tho because it wasn't boring as hell. The critic episode was more like 'a Homer thats worse than Homer at Homer things but also successful'.

so what does it mean?

Really fries your walnuts.

I saw the Family Guy crossover, both parts just incidentally, because it was on and I'd never seen it.

it made me want to die.

I looked it up and it seems to mean something akin to 'highest form of art'

some 12 year old wanted to make the the "mfw to intllegent" meme more epic and modern, so he added 2 cliparts and removed the pretentious drawing in it so his facebook friends don't feel insulted.

Kino means "My brain says _____ is bad but my heart says _____ is good."

Like when the creators of _____ were trying to create a work of art, but they failed and created some pretentious tryhard shit, but you still applaud their ambition and award them an A for effort anyway.

Kino shitposting means "Your inferior brain says _____ is bad but my superior brain says _____ is good."

When did the Futurama one happen?
And was it good?

>And was it good?
It was brain with some light but not brain with lots of light.

Buzzword Sup Forums use to defend movies they like without any kind of reason or argument whatsoever, with out relying in any kind of political background.

In its pre-buzzword peak it used to be more related to "popcorn movies that are actually deep movies", 2deep4u etc

>spoonfeeding

The critic episode was damn bore

I was saying boo-urns.

The point of the meme is to have the worst option be rated "highest"

It's just autistic rating when you take it seriously.

It had its moments, like the entire film festival. But yeah, it wasn't as good as the actual show.