Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Is it because Batman is shoehorned in?

Pretty much.

It feels like that Disney Movie where the company advertised with a "Frozen short".

>Zatanna with a choker

the sjws cant keep getting away with this

Yes.

wut

I can see why then, but I am a batfag so I dont care

How does it feel being the cancerous reason we have to put up with one of the most one-dimensional characters in comics getting shoved into everything?

Better than being a superfan

But yes I wish Batman would stop being a Mary Sue like he has been over the past 15 years

I blame Tower of Babel, which I enjoyed when it first came out but look back on as a bit shit now thanks to what it's led to.

>that same awful art style
>Pew pew magic
>Barely any swamp thing

It's shit m8

I liked the excessive amount of times they had batman say HMM

>constantine's entire character centers on people calling him an asshole
>he doesn't have to do anything to earn it, he just walks in the room and people scowl
>oh and magic is in there, too

I think it's cute.

The fact that her choker matches her hair tickles my autism in the comfiest way imaginable.

>hating on chokers

bitch, i'll choke YOU

I liked how ineffective and out of place Batman was for most of it. Shit was fun.

Also dat Orchid.

Would Zatanna benefit from wearing bunny ears?

>awful art style

> Implying Batman make anything good by merely exist.

It's the same shit they've been doing since jl war, with the weird blocky lines and skinny joints

People also hate it because they don't like Constantine being a battle mage.

It's just slightly different than the style they used for the older movies and YJ but it's just slightly shoddier looking.

It felt like it should have lent more towards mystery and horror and less towards action blockbuster.

I don't mind having Batman in it, but it should have focused more on his detective side.

It would've been fun to have a buddy cop aspect between Bruce and Constantine. Bats could provide the perfect straightman to set up Constantine's glorious bastard.

Zatanna is always tough to work in, given the fact that she should be ridiculously powerful and versatile with her spells.

Etrigan should've had more impact in general. Maybe some more interactions with Constantine breaking his balls over being a demon, and his need to rhyme.

Dear Primus these movies have the ugliest art style since Young Justice.

it starts dark as fuck but when real demon shows up it's closer to scooby doo

Needed more Deadman and Swamp Thing