Got the character in mind? You sure you want that one?

Got the character in mind? You sure you want that one?

Good.

You awake one morning having transformed Kafka-esque into your chosen character. As you lie in bed adjusting to your new body and whatever abilities come with it, without any of said character's memories or belongings, your new and different future stretches open before you. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-klQ-kpq98
youtube.com/watch?v=lMQY5JtEB5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat burgers?

Well THIS is gonna be insanely awesome...
I pretty much proceed to then have the greatest life ever imaginable.
I would give literally anything if this could magically be true.

Go live in the woods.

I wish I chose batman

>Doorman

Basically keep doing what I'm doing but occasionally help people into the afterlife and talk with dead people.

I guess I also wouldn't have to worry about getting mugged or beat up either, so I could just joywalk into dangerous places..

>dick grayson

stop crimefighting and have a bunch of sex I guess

I should start picking cute girls instead

Life is great now

Be happy forever

My life is going to be pretty difficult from now on, but i'm also one of the coolest batmans and i'm going to tap the ass

Mess with my super cool new robo arm and play with my tiddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-klQ-kpq98

I become the world's greatest super villain then retire to being a mind reading judge

>one of

Terry is the coolest

Picking Jade has literally never gone wrong for any fucking prompt, ever. Hell yeah omnipotence, space powers, and sweet tits.

Plus ambiguous headcanons means that I can pick one of the excessively masculine brown muscle Jades so that my appearance doesn't change all that much.

I'm going to send every last one of you fuckers into hell.

Fuck forgot pic.

Pros: Fulfills my elastic and giantess dreams.
Cons: Constant craving to write fanfics.

masturbate to death

I'M GREAT, BEST VILLAIN

>awesome powers
>army of loyal henchmen
>Wander ready to be my best friend
>sweet spaceship
>spooky skeleton body

>Deathstroke
Occasionally kill folks for lots of money then spend the rest of my time in my room playing videogames, watching anime and cartoons, and shitposting on Sup Forums

Guess I'll see what getting fucked is like.

It don't matter.

Well, at least I'll consider myself attractive...

On the bright side, if I master my abilities, I could make millions helping to reduce droughts.

On the bad side, I could potentially kill millions if my temper gets the better of me. And also I could get killed easily, since everyone knows my weakness.

I'm literally useless. Great.

>Dr. Strange
Well I'm fucked.

At least I'm now the girl I always wanted to be

>Marco

I get treated as if I was Marco since he also doesn't remember most things from his childhood
I'm pretty much the same as him but IRL and actually live in Mexico
oh but I don't like nachos, so that'd be a clear giveaway

literally cutest

Aspire to be as great as my dad and to eventually take his place when he dies (again)
Then i try to be a role model for kids my age and younger.
I do all this while still being a good son for my mother and keep gettimg an education.
Then i experiment with Damien
Sorry I've never read a comic with this character but he's been on my mind all day.

I work out for hours. Until I'm lathered in sweat.

>yfw you accidently your soul when you astrally project.
All it takes is one mistake

then swear allegiance to Hydra

Touch myself and shlick it

You two going to hook up then?

>Uncle Grandpa
I feel like this is a win for everyone involved

I guess I just fucking die because I'm not underwater nor am I anywhere near a body of water.

I guess I could try to make a mad dash to my bathroom to full the bathtub, provided my shriveled, dried up limbs still function.

>Zim
Since I don't have his memories, I don't know how to use any Irken tech. So not much changes.

... O-oh boy
Obviously masturbate first, then figure out life problems.

I actually have a friend like this
by accident? probably
for life? no

Squidward has been shown to be able to be above water for a length of time.

You'll be good long enough to fill the bathtub.

i smash

Octopi in general can spend up to about a half hour out of water, yeah. I guess it just depends on how long I've been Squidward: Since I woke up, or did it happen some time in the night?

In the event I can fill the tub, I guess I'd just have to figure out how to keep myself nice and moist throughout each day. Until I figure that out, life's at a standstill.

Also my head will be fucking massive. That'll be an adjustment.

Maybe. I'd probably focus on having some awesome adventures together first.

>Squidward
>Octopi
Bruh

how is a lion a Sup Forums character?

>Powergirl
Oh wow my boyfriend would love this

You gay or something.

you forget this isn't SBURB and we don't have a green sun as fr as we know and even if we did it's not THE green sun, so basically you're just some very freaky and pale half-dog girl.

and you have a shitty memory and possibly autism

just don't ...

yeah nah you're fucked, the sheer amount of supernatural beings wanting your death while you have no idea how to magic is enough that it'll actually be more of a question of how many seconds you'll last.

hopefully you don't even get to wake up.

yeh

that's the star I know

So I become a lady made completely out of spiders?

Fuck.

Damn I lucked out, thought of Dick Grayson. I just live my life as I was with the added perks of being incredibly attractive and fit

He actually is an octopus. There's some commentary I think it's on the first movie's DVD? that went into detail about it; they were originally going to give him 8 limbs, but he looked too burdened, and plus, 8 limbs are a bitch to animate, so they limited it to 6.

Way I see it, it depends on wether the skillset/level takes a hit from being in the "real world". If not, if I'm still an inhumanly strong engine of kung fu annihilation, I could probably have a good life handsomely beating my way through every single martial arts tournament in the world. Maybe eventually go into action movies, and end up playing "myself" in the 2032 Batman re-re-reboot.

Commentary or not, he's a fucking squid.
His name is Squidward and he has six legs. He's a squid now.

>The Red Skull

Fuck.

Well, it appears he actually says it on the show itself.
So, he started as an octopus, and if he ever WAS a squid, he's an octopus again now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMQY5JtEB5w

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Lincoln Loud
I proceed to fug all of my sisters

ALL of them

>> without any of said character's memories or belongings

You would just be an ordinary mortal who is in amazing shape.

Why is Squidward actually hanging out with them?

except you don't have any sisters.

>> without any of said character's memories or belongings

You are just a good looking guy and nothing else.

Well, ain't this just fangtastic.

I now live in a world where horrible puns are a social norm. I could get used to this.

What makes you think that?

I guess things could be worse. The powers would make living as a woman more bearable.

I wouldn't mind this

>mfw I chose Aku

>I choose this fucking guy.

Oh goddamnit.

I mean, unless I somehow get rid of the good ol Parker Luck, I dunno how much I'll be able to live without someone ending up killing me.

user I've literally been transformed into a fiction character I don't think the existence of a Green Sun is exactly out of the question here.

Also the Green Sun transcends universes/multiverses, there is just a single green sun.

And even if the Green Sun doesn't work, Jade still has Space powers that work in "reality" (if by reality you mean Huss-space).

I suppose I'll become a firefighter to take advantage of the fire resistance and strength, since we don't have anything supernatural I could fight in the real world. Then I'll get killed mid-pancake by some retarded fundamentalist who thinks I'm Satan, I'm sure.

What monkey's paw did I wish on? I'll give myself a day at best before I go insane. I'd say it would be wisest to kill myself, but I guess it's a little late for that...

I always choose steve rogers and it never turns out bad. So I gotta have sex with him now? I am not gay will be for america's greatest living hero. He is hunting down to kill me? He moral fagness is easy to take advantage of and he isn't unkillable. I got his powers now? Bam best athlete in the world. I am him now? What a dream come true.

Being able to help people using the elements sounds pretty neat.

Well, at least I don't have to worry about not having webshooters.

Unfortunately, I'm also stuck with Parker Luck squared, so any attempts I might make to better my life in any way will blow up in my face. Fug.

Also try to avoid running into

>picking a character you know is always going to turn out good no matter what it says

Way to completely remove any point the exercise might have. You're like a kid who wants to be Dr. Manhattan when playing superheroes.

I am 200% okay with this

You two gonna hook up?

Fuck lapis then try to become steven so i can fuck my former body

32 D boobs sound pretty cool as well.

I AM the femdom

Fondle boobs/masturbate, then go buy some good bras/girl clothes, I guess.

Kill this guy i guess

it took a literal dragon to kill Hellboy, I think you'll be fine if some christfag tries to smash you with a SUV.

Picking Power Girl for every one of these threads I see has always worked out.

He's too busy hooking up with whoever thought of Jackie or the semen demon

use my mighty new cooking powers for good.

The dragon didn't have a gun, though.

I've always felt like he's more cautious around bullets than the big mystical beings because he's got a +10 against magical beings and blunt damage or something like that. It's not like he's ever shown to tank bullets like Superman.

I wouldn't be scared of SUV attacks or some loony planting bombs at my place, but someone setting up with a sniper rifle to take me out while I'm eating pancakes for breakfast might just do it.

Still better than my regular life user

I'm a little black cube of darkness.

>Wolverine
besides coming to terms with being a manlet I'll do fine

I don't actually remember enough about this show to say what my life will be like after this.

Wait did the OP say that the world would change too? I thought it was just us that turned into Sup Forums? And that we would have to live as living versions of them

wtf is kafka-esque?

Wasn't there one where you had to murder them not too long ago?

I must have missed it. I imagine there were some bad ones but I don't check CO often

Ben 10 if I still have the omnitrix sweet if not well shit

Really? You've never even HEARD of Metamorphosis? Pic semi related