TellTale's Batman

So did Sup Forums like this or hate this?

Also why?

Had some interesting takes and in some ways was more ambitious than the usual Telltale fare.

Playing Wise Ass Bruce me an idea for a Archer script writeup.

Very realistic.

yeah he looked like archer in it. Was not really a game- even less than other tell-tale games. also mine crashed 3-4 times

Cucking Harvey was fun

It was good except for Harvey going crazy no matter what.

This.
>support him all the way
>don't let anything happen to his face
>don't cuck him

Then he goes off the deep end because the fucking cat opens the bedroom door.

There was one thing they could have done to save it, have a scene at the Arkham riot where he helps Batman if you've treated him nice. Just one thing, and they couldn't do that.

Does him not participating in the riot and staying in his cell count?

Forget it Jake, it's Telltale

At some point you just gotta accept that the only real changes are superficial

No because you don't see it.

>be nice to Selina the entire game
>tell her I love her at the very end
>character does a complete 180 and suddenly she hates you

Eat my nuts, Telltale.

The Sons of Arkham story-line was actually pretty good, but the Penguin corporate takeover didn't really go anywhere and barely had a resolution. It needed more actual focus if the writers wanted me to care about the Bruce/Penguin friendship/betrayal stuff.

Joker was a bit weak, and Harvey's breakdown was weird, but otherwise a pretty good Batman game with a great finale. Definitely above the average Telltale fare.

supporting him does let you talk him down, and prevent him from murdering a bunch of hostages though.

>the fucking cat opens the bedroom door
>Bruce stands around like a chode

Master ninja my ass.

This to be fair

Bruce acted like a complete retard throughout and got his shit pushed in on multiple occasions by chumps and nobodies. Where the fuck did he train, a fucking mall dojo?

>character does a complete 180 and suddenly she hates you

Then you have very little understanding of the character. She doesn't hate you, but she hates being vulnerable and she ultimately prioritizes her own well-being and wealth. The attack on Harvey was a reminder for her that she was getting too emotionally involved on what was supposed to be a simple job. So she bailed.

It's better if you handle her "betrayal" against by playing it cool. At least it guarantees she'd hit you up as a booty call or something.

I loved how he gathered his suit and skip running into her bedroom. That damn asshole cat.

But that's Bruce at this point not Batman. Also funny as hell.

Harvey was fucked up by the toxins and the meds they gave him post incident which triggers his old personality.

Lady Arkham's true identity and making the Wayne family allied with Falcone was legit surprises, which I honestly stopped thinking were possible with Batman.

I feel going after Harvey first then Oswald is the better story for Bruce.

Yeah, the action sequence in the manor was pretty cool and the Penguin confrontation in the park was more dramatic.

I think we can all agree that the basement scene is really fucked up.

The cast choice was really odd. Troy Baker is a decent Bruce, but a terrible Batman. Then they neglect to use him for Joker, despite the fact that he makes for a really good Hamill knockoff. Laura Bailey is the only pick that I felt worked well. Then again, I will never understand why people cast anyone other than Kevin Conroy as Batman.

It was hinted in episode four that the Vales were abusive and were definitely pulling that shit on the kid. Yet Batman doesn't put it together until he goes to the basement much later.

I really enjoyed it. This Batman always got the shit kicked out of him and definitely wasn't a "bat-god". I really enjoyed how Thomas really was a huge faggot and they didn't change that. The only thing that bugged me is that Bruce got his CEO status back off screen. I really wanted to give the board a piece of my mind.

>I will never understand why people cast anyone other than Kevin Conroy as Batman.
Riddle me this; what will you guys do when Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy die? Kevin has a ways to go, but Marky Mark's only got two or three decades left in him.

go to bed zach