Voltron Legendary Defender

This goofy bastard knows the truth about everything and will be a dark horse.

And I managed to find all 5 lions in Toys R Us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuLUZIvf-l8?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=GS2yMw-hq20
twitter.com/Voltron/status/832681074027139073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool, can you take smartphone-pics of your haul and post them?

Disregard Mustache, post Pidge

Sure.

What is is about no flash giving pics a potato-like quality?

Shit got my image

>black has the TRY ME arrow and hole

Pure fucking slut.

It's what one would expect from the sluttiest lion.

Fuck you user, my stores were out of the blue and green Lions

I will post best super green later. No less than 6 (six) quality Pidges will I post.

I was legit surprised I found all five in one store. I was going to go to Target but opted for the TRU next door instead and found them all.

Feels good, man.

The kids know which two colors go together. That or they shipped less of those colors to begin with. Nah, I'm calling it a win for Pance.

I'm jelly. All my stores have are the mask and sword toys.

gotta love the mice

Platt looks so happy.

Would Space Mice eat sunflower seeds? For all we know, they eat meat.

It's why the ship didn't start to smell after Haxus.

>never even got to fuck Sendak
>falls to his death when a robot shuts itself off
>sociopath Pidge draws art in his blood
>the mice eat his corpse, saving Coran the clean up

Haxus is a man who was born to suffer, even in death.

>never even got to fuck Sendak
The greatest tragedy of them all. Must suck knowing that Sendak fucked a lot of other Galra but never him.

I hope Lotor's first act as acting Emperor goes a little something like this:

youtu.be/QuLUZIvf-l8?t=11

So they gonna stay in the box or are you gonna form Voltron with them?

here to do the routine Hunk is fat and eats a lot joke.

K bye

Sendak and Haxus sometimes got sent on business trips together to other colonies and space stations. Almost every time they got given rooms right next to each other and Haxus would have to hear Sendak fucking the latest port slut all night through the wall. Galra construction is not as sturdy and soundproof as you'd expect.

What if there are no Galra women?

I'll be forming Voltron with them. I'm not a NBO sort of people.

It means McCree got mpreg'd.

Did he abandon Keith because of postpartum depression?

Gotta love the hippos.

>search for waifu for 10,000 years
>she ends up falling for a completely different half-Galra hybrid

Imagine the memes, Sup Forums! If this comes to pass, Voltron LD will be immortalized as the show with Lotor, the greatest cuck in all of animation history!

Probably. Hormones can be a bitch.

Considering men generally don't get a crazy amount of progesterone like ladies do, yes I can see him getting postpartum depression.

Poor Haxus.
Does Sendak have lil' bastards running around?

Lotor is meant to be cucked. I hope VLD follows this tradition.

>Lotor is meant to be cucked. I hope VLD follows this tradition.

But 10,000 years, man. This could be the new TWENTY MINUTES!

Only a champion would be fit to bear Sendak's chinchillakittens and he was smart enough to realize that no glove = no love.

>you will never be Sendal's port slut

Why live

>breeding with a human so weak, he gets a little sad and abandons his children

Sendak isn't that smart, is he?

Sendak got a vasectomy.

Where is "twenty minutes" from?
Still, Lotor getting cucked (again) would be fucking hilarious.

How many of those chinchillakittens did he birth? He's only been gone a year. How long was the gestation period?

They were venturing into unknown territory with the human broodmothers. They didn't expect the postpartum depression. It's worse with half galra babies.

All of them. Galra have litters.

At that point, Sendak should have just bred with Haxus, desu. Say what you will about the cuck, but he'd definitely stick around to be the mom to their kids.

Haxus had weak genes. He got beat up by a tiny pyramid.

Haxus would make weak children.
Personally I hope Eyebrows had babbies with Sendak.

Sendak already had beefy progeny from a previous relationship. He wanted a few cute kittens with the Champion's prettyboy bone structure.

>Where is "twenty minutes" from?

Wakfu.

The Season 1 villain spent 200 years stealing life force from everything he could find (i.e. murder) so he could power his time machine and save his family from a terrible flood.

When he succeeded, he only managed to wind back the clock by 20 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS2yMw-hq20

Now this is a Sendak buttbaby pairing I can support. Eyebrows wouldn't puss out and leave his kids. He'd be a stern, but caring mother, to contrast Sendak's nature to spoil their children.

Lotor ought to be interesting to watch at least. His father was kind of a bore.

Haxus would be a terrible parent anyway. Because he's so devoted to Sendak, he'll raise the kids like royalty and they'll become bratty as a result.

Eyebrows would keep those children in line and not become awful Galra-beings. Those kids need to be accepted into the finest military academy after all.

Haxus becomesthe babysitter when Eyebrows and Sendak go off on romantic weekends. Then he spoils the kids so rotten, Eyebrows spends a week undoing the damage.

Battle Hymn of the Weblum Mother.

There are no Bs in Eyebrows' house. No As. Only A+s. If the kid wants dinner, that is.

Nothing that the Galra version of "la chancla" and "el cinto" can't handle.

Eyebrows doesn't raise any slackers. His kids are expected to study, exercise to maintain peak physical health, eat right, and groom themselves properly. There will be no dingy eyebrows or neck fur in his house.

Why did Sendak ever leave that kind of domestic bliss to go have babies with Shiro?

He didn't. That's just Shirofag propaganda.

Despite being a weblum mother, he still loves and cares for his children.

Those are lies. Sendak never touched Shiro sexually.

Does Sendak have... a secret family with his mistress?

What mistress are you talking about?

What part of lies and propaganda do you not understand? Anyone would be an automatic downgrade from Eyebrows. More than that, Sendak is loyal til death.

Stop trying to smear the mans good name.

>Stop trying to smear the mans good name.

All that slander. Can't that guy realize that Eyebrows is a grieving widower?

Then how do you explain those four babies with the slightly human looking features.

People in these threads are determined to turn Sendak into a slut and a monster. Next thing you know, they'll be saying he fucked Haxus.

Thanks to this thread completely monogamous blissful Sendak/Eyebrows is now my OTP.

Once when they were both drunk and Haxus forgot.

Do you believe everything you see on the internet? You sound like the type who gets their info from Sup Forums without checking their sources.

Well someone has to uncover the truth.

We were oh so close to have Keith actually confront Coran on what he knows and Lance just had to fuck it up.

Why so little love for the mermaids?

Lance exists to fuck everything up. I hope they don't drag out this blue paladin mystery too long, and it's resolved next season.

>Lance
>ever not fucking things up

he is worst boy after all

Mine too, user. They even have the opposite arm pottery.

I'm still mad.

Plus Eyebrows has genuine eyebrows, while Sendak has a massive brow ridge, but no fluffy eyebrows. And Sendak has fluffy ears, while Eyebrows doesn't.

They are truly meant to be. Throk and Bara shouldn't be the only happy, monogamous, loving Galra couple. Maybe they're the ones who hooked Eyebrows and Sendak up.

Is it just me or do they seem related to the alien chick that tried to hijack the blue lion?

They need to drag some subplots out for later episodes since the A-story of "Kick Zarkon's overrated poser ass" was resolved in Season 2.

>Maybe they're the ones who hooked Eyebrows and Sendak up.

Throk and Bara have an eye for these things. Not only are they loving, but they want others to find their chance at true love.

They decided to take them out on a double blind date, and they watched the chemistry happen. Both of them bonded over bara aesthetics, defined cheekbones, and cyborg arms. And then it only went from there.

You guys ever watch Ninja Robots?

Maybe Black will be like the white one from that show before it got piloted by the main protagonist. It'll run on autopilot, but exclusively for forming Voltron.

We absolutely better see the original paladins and just how they perished.

The one I am itching to learn about is Blue, then Red, afterwards Green and Yellow in either order.

Eyebrows must have been the envy of many Galra since Sendak is very popular. Did they ever have a triple date with Ulaz and Thace?

I really want a confirmation on who Alfor piloted, as I think yellow due to Allura's speech about the personalities. Hope that line about a Galra pilot comes back to reveal majority of Voltron paladins being Galra.

Pretty sure Keith is gonna take over. He already woo'd the slut once. I honestly don't want it to be permanent though. I liked seeing him bond with Red this season.
There were definitely a lot of jealous Galra. Especially since Eyebrows is older than Sendak. There were some salty "Why would he want someone so OLD" comments.

And yes, they all went on a date once.

I'm convinced it was Yellow too. I never felt that Coran's line about following in his footsteps meant piloting Red, but being a paladin in general.

All just jealousy. They wish they could get a fine man like Sendak at Eyebrows' age.

It must have been awkward for Thace and Ulaz.

>We absolutely better see the original paladins and just how they perished.

They didn't perish. Everyone besides Alfor pussied out. And if they couldn't even handle regular Zarkon, they probably weren't that great to begin with. Seriously, their supposed leader got beaten by a few teenagers and 3/4ths of an astronaut.

I think it was just about being a paladin in general too. Plus Alfor wears yellow on his armor, and his personality, what limited we've seen, matches up with Yellow ore than Red.

And yes, it was awkward. They could have swore Sendak was giving them a look with his monocle eye once that bordered on a look of suspicion.

But that doesn't make any sense at all. How could Allura be so certain that they can form Voltron if the former Paladins ran off?

How doesn't that make sense? Who else would have hidden the Lions? And what does forming Voltron have to do with that? Look, man. If those Paladins couldn't even beat pre-RoBeast, pre-Druid Juice, pre-Vanity Suit Galra and Zarkon, then they probably sucked.

>And yes, it was awkward. They could have swore Sendak was giving them a look with his monocle eye once that bordered on a look of suspicion.

He was looking at them in suspicion for many reasons. For one, they couldn't seem to get their "how we met" story right, and they weren't holding hands at any point during dinner.

Ah right, even then the former paladins had to have taken the lions to where they were found with some reason and feelings. Especially if Zarkon was their leader and felt as fleeing was the best option.

I'm talking about the very first episode during Zarkon's attack on the Castle of Lions. Allura kept telling her dad "WE MUST FORM VOLTRON!" Why would she ever suggest that if the lions fucked off with their Paladins beforehand?

They probably fucked off after Alfor knocked her unconscious. Which was dumb. Even his computer ghost thought it was a dumb idea. They were dumb.

His computer ghost thought it was a dumb idea in retrospect.

They acted cagey all night, and never meshed with the other four.

Sendak did have to admit Ulaz has nice eyebrows though.

Which of the past paladins do you think was Zarkon's bitch?

Alfor, no question. He dreamed about kissing that turtle mouth as often as Haxus dreams of kissing Sendak.

Unlike Haxus the eternal cuck, Alfor did have a buttbaby with Zarkon. They named her Allura.

Aside from Alfor? Blue.

Sendak really has a penchant for big eyebrows. But Ulaz doesn't have those cute mutton chops.

Allura's going to have a breakdown when Coran reveals this deep secret. Then she realizes how she never did hear about her mother but only Zarkon.

A nice set of mutton chops, cheekbones, and eyebrows can go a long way in the Galra empire.
Allura's entire world is collapsing around her. Not only does she have to trust a half Galra/half human, and their Galra allies, but she also learned the most evil woman in the empire is Altean. Then on top of that, Zarkon is dear old mom.

It's only gonna get even weirder when her half-brother Lotor shows up and tries to marry her, like some sort of space Targaryen.

Eyebrows a cute.

His arm is interesting. It's not all glowy like Sendak's (who said his was the latest model) or sleek like Shiro's. It looks pretty old. Eyebrows likes to keep it old school, it seems.

Eyebrows has definitely been around the block it seems. Bara's fingers are glowy.

Jesus, Throk looks so puny compared to those other guys. Lanklet indeed.

The next time the Voltron Twitter takes fan questions, I'm gonna ask if Bara and Eyebrows have proper names. Or maybe I can ask the Let's Voltron podcast the next time they announce a writer will be on.

Knowing how the fandom is now though, I'd be shocked if the Voltron Twitter takes questions again.

>I'd be shocked if the Voltron Twitter takes questions again.
user-kun, they're taking questions right now.
twitter.com/Voltron/status/832681074027139073

>it's a Shiro Q&A

Should I ask anyway? I kinda doubt Josh Keaton would know their names desu.

Go for it. I just know half the questions are going to be littered with negativity, so a question out of the blue like yours would put a smile on Josh's face at least.