Yeah, the problem is we don't live in the future, Ed, we live in the present...

>Yeah, the problem is we don't live in the future, Ed, we live in the present, and in the present that shit looks ridiculous. It's not a cybernetic ear, it's a fucking cell phone headset. The only thing you gonna do wit da thing is call a bitch and unless the bitch is a Martian, there ain't no explanation for that shit to look that damn high-tech. Have you seen that shit in the mirror? You look like you're going to a fucking comic book convention!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
youtube.com/watch?v=YJtJESI_i7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really should rewatch The Boondocks. When did it go to shit, season 4 right?

Yes

They were gay right

Fuck I miss this show.

says the guy wearing shades in a car, at night.

You just mad because you can't pull off the 'sunglasses at night' look.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

Okay, first of all, I don't know when you talkin to me or when you talkin on the god damn phone. Second, when people wear those things, they appear to be talkin to themselves. There's a name for people who talk to themselves Ed. They call them homeless

That's just a Bluetooth headset.

My Bluetooth headset looked a lot like that at my old job, and it was just a $50 retail model.

silly user, boondocks ended at season 3

But how can the future ever look cool if we're always in the present?

Well it can start by not having retarded looking headsets hanging off people's ear and plastered to sides of people's faces. I'm with Gin.

Was your job to talk to Martian bitches?
youtube.com/watch?v=YJtJESI_i7w

Sure was. You got me. That's what they had us do at Telus.

Alright wiseass, how would you make a headset cellphone look good?

been rewatching it just finished season 1. glad i kept my dvd's after selling off a bunch of em for cash

lmao old dudes be rockin the shit out of those things lol, like thats one of the high tech things they thought about when THEY were younger so you know there gonna use them the most.

It completely shat the bed in season 4, but if you ask me, the quality had just gone down with each season. Season 1 is GOAT, prove me wrong.

You can't.

what boondocks character types do you or did you know irl?

I know a Hispanic girl who despises minorities (especially Hispanics) and adores the white man.

wew

Yeah

I plowed her with my ginger dick a couple hours ago.

It was nice.

Tell her to get a DNA test, if it turns out to be 102% Indian with 2% room for error, she will truly be the female Indian version of Uncle Ruckus.

Pics or it didn't happen.

you have a hispanic to thank for the way she feels lol happens to every race

god damn this episode spoke the fucking truth
hell every time those two were onscreen some major truth bombs got dropped. i fucking lost it when the convenience store guy really did have a gun

But retarded things sticking out of ears is a staple of the future.

>hell every time those two were onscreen some major truth bombs got dropped. i fucking lost it when the convenience store guy really did have a gun
I...I don't think you understood what that scene meant