Are there any come Industries like DC and Marvel, but they never get rebooted their time line just keeps going...

Are there any come Industries like DC and Marvel, but they never get rebooted their time line just keeps going. because that's one of the reasons I can never get to DC or Marvel, everything they do will eventually not matter.

>Industries
What did they mean by this?

>because that's one of the reasons I can never get to DC or Marvel, everything they do will eventually not matter.
That's silly.

Sorry I meant comic book companies.

>companies
This is your problem.

If you want to avoid retcons and reboots, you need to read comics that are owned by their creators, not by the companies which publish them.

Also just understand that caring about continuity in a shared universe is stupid and autistic and focus on following particular writers and runs.

Start reading manga.

Explain specifically which reboots have caused you problems. Give details.

Don't do this. Moeshit is trash.

Read Invincible

>all manga == moe and shonen
>all comics == capes and licensed shit
What a world we live in.

Develop a true appreciation for the medium and stop being a fanboy.

Stick to individual titles put out by dark horse.

Conan is good.

DC has actually never rebooted. Stories just led to other stories where things were different. There's nothing like Superman Returns followed by Man of Steel and they're completely unrelated.

Marvel doesn't reboot, they just ignore anything pre-Disney.

What the fuck does "not matter" mean? You read the story, it didn't disappear from your memory just because the events no longer affect the current ones.

99% of comics, even ones that are supposedly still canon, are ignored anyway.

If you're reading comics based on which ones "matter" instead of which ones are enjoyable, you're an absolute retard.

>Marvel
>reboot

its autism

Well except for Elseworlds, but yeah. DC's reboots were chronological timeline changes, not reboots. Everything that happened before and after a Crisis is still in continuity, it just got destroyed or something.

I don't see how someone can say OMD or Secret Wars aren't reboots but say CoIE is.

This. They just change things whenever they want.

im pretty sure both coie and new 52 were both meant to 'stick'

but thankfully long-time fans and people like grant morrison got their way and we have a proper multiverse again