Holy shit, this was actually really good. So much like the film but retains all the cooler sci fi and lore aspects...

Holy shit, this was actually really good. So much like the film but retains all the cooler sci fi and lore aspects. Props to Dan Abnett too.

Predator/Alien/Dark Horse discussion.

Really nice mix of jarheads getting fucked up by the Predator and the lore elements from the universe.

Also a tongue in cheek nod which imo is a necessity for the Predator/Alien short series.

What did they mean by this?

>Steven Universe thread
>601 replies and 91 images omitted.

>Predator/Dark Horse thread
>suicide.jpg

Can I get a storytime? I've not read these since the 90's

Do you need to read Fire and Stone to get into the Life and Death story cycle?

Yes, Sup Forums does have shit taste.

No you dont have to read F&S to get into it, its just in the same style.

Its a new arc, but I can fill in some blanks, what do you want to know?

There are quite a few good Predator comics from Dark Horse. Like, most of them are worth reading, and over half might be worth owning.

>Constantly active Steven Universe threads

>Constantly active shipping threads

>Constantly active Zootopia threads

>Dark Horse thread virtually ignored

Sup Forums really is the worst board.

It truly is.

I just want a Predator to find a cute lady Alien and settle down
is that too much to ask for?

The art looks like absolute trash.

I mean you could read the Predalien stuff. It's as close as you can get to that.

TL;DR
Predators allow facehuggers to impregnate some of them in order to tame the spawn and even attempt mating with them thinking it will make their offspring super strong.

Aliens are sadly just mindless drones. Queens are where its at.

Here's your (you)

If ther's a queen, is there a princess?
>it's a Romeo and Juliet twist

Instant flashbacks to 2010 with Rebellion's AVP game. Personally enjoyed the story mode and multiplayer equally.
Horde Mode was hella fun with a good group of friends
Plus having two worry about two different enemy factions in MP supplemented me with some intense and memorable moments.

>AvP Preds
>Fire and Stone
>Good

He's right, it's pretty bad.

Its actually really close to the Predator source material. They nailed the predator feel and actions to the T.

Also, the art is fantastic for the material. Nondebateable. Its gritty, raw, messy and fits perfectly with the story.

That's not the same artist.

You dont say? Wow my almonds are really activated. Wow.

>even attempt mating with them thinking it will make their offspring super strong.

What in the fuck?

Also anyone notice that the current Alien site, the one dressed up to be like Mother's database, as responses for Preds?

>What in the fuck?
Preds is crazy

Bump for justice

Holy shit. These are both based off of the old 90's Predator toys. Neca just remade them and no joke you're looking at it.

I really liked Archie vs Predator.

That's the last Predator book I've read I'm afraid.

Back it my day this would have warranted a storytime.

Same with Eurocomics or indies. We should start a non-capeshit comics general.

Story time please

Let's be honest here. That's also the only Predator book you need.

Those two Jim Woodring written (hah, imagine if he's fucking drawn them, kek) Alien comics were great. Especially Labyrinth.

Needs more sexy female Predators.

Essential reading.

Keep this thread alive in case of a story time

They eyes have been replaced by the pilot vessel? I don't get the visual metaphor really.

I just read through the old Superman/Predator crossover the other day. Wasn't nearly as terrible as I had anticipated.

bump

bumpin

Does someone has a list for must read for alien and predator comic books?

Read all the omnibus'.

Literally all of them.

Predator 1 and 2
Alien 1 and 2
AvP 1 and 2

Literally all of them are worth collecting individually too. God tier comics.

This time on "Predators mangle up jarheads for 40 issues and then try to fuck something to become more powerful" - - -

No but really.

____________________________________________________________________________Predators are just savages who want trophies and strong kids__________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________sorrynotsorry

Dan Abnett you say????? You got a download link, my man????

Sorry my dude, I purchase paper comics from a store.

I might scan it if the usual sources take too long though.

I understand, I also exchange money for physical copies of comic books most of the time, I'm just away on a boring family trip and the itch took me

This. Remove Predator