Please give me more hekapoo

please give me more hekapoo

How about more Omnitraxus?

the heck?

moar?

He's not as easy to fuck

There any crossover art with Dominator yet? Seems way too obvious not to do.

so I was thinking of getting into this show, is it good?

not really but you could do worse

It's got some fun characters and plots, but it's slowly losing itself in romance drama.

Also there are a couple episodes that are absolute shit.

It's hit and miss. But when it hits, it hits it out of the park.

Also, avoid the generals. They have been deteriorating rapidly since the show got more popular. Other than that, it's definitely worth a look, just don't be put off by the first couple of episodes.

Last ~4 new episodes (or 8 segments, however you regard it) haven't really touched on romance drama at all. It's sites like this that'd make you think it's romance due to the cuckposting and general shipfaggotry of the threads.

Well, last 7 segments if you count Hekapoo as "romance" but since that hasn't affected anything it's pretty irrelevant.

This. Ths shitposting that is going on about this show's romance has reached ridiculous levels, especially considering how romance isn't even the show's main focus.

Then again, it is Sup Forums.

The drama was mostly confined to "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown." But it was enough to give the impression that it was going to be a bigger focus from here on out. It's hard not to be a LITTLE concerned.

so why don't you guys have a General Post with DL links like Steven Universe?

any cartoon lesser known than Adventure Time is a pain in the ass to find all the episodes in good quality

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS IN A GENERAL FOR THIS SHOW

FUCK

Generals are terrible, but Star vs. fanbase is already about that quality already, I guess.

As for downloads, just go to watchcartoononline or something.

will star EVER stop getting cucked?

Any drawfags here?
Can somebody draw Star babysitting Marco and Jackie's kid or being his/her fairy godmother?

>>/trash/ has them

Hekapoo was ugly, unfunny and unlikeable

this

We don't get a general. It's just a Star vs thread. That's why it's not!/sveg/.

Loud House is better.

It's not.

Yeah it is.

> it's been 4 hours since this pic was on Sup Forums, better post it again!

Heckapoo's hair is better

T. Star butterfly

>we want the homestuck audience

at least one pic exists

That's fair. I like that they're touching on it and seemingly not dragging out the willthey/won't they forever just to string fans along. AT took, like, a fucking decade to finally put Finn/PB to bed.