Am I the only person who thought that Trigon's evil Starfire was fucking hot as hell?

Am I the only person who thought that Trigon's evil Starfire was fucking hot as hell?

Yes. A copy of a shit alien made by a shit demon.

Is this a shitty attempt at making a Starfire thread?

You can usually tell by how flimsy the premise of a thread is, so yes. By the state of Sup Forums these days, this one's just another idiot, probably looking to get some free drawings.

People are so desperate for art, it makes me wonder why people don't try to learn for themselves.
For fucks sake, we have two boards dedicated for this shit.

Oh my gosh guys, I just watched the episode today, it's been a few years since I saw the show so I didn't remember what happened, and I really liked evil Starfire and wanted to know if anyone else did. That's it. Come to think of it, I've always really liked black kryptonite Supergirl too...

I agree with 4 fours here.

Who doesn't like evil possession of good girls? :^]

Well the responses in this thread are incredibly cynical and disheartening.

While I don't disagree with the conclusions the posters in this thread have jumped to, I find the direction of their comments sad and stifling.

Promotiontion of an idea is not something to be discouraged. Not followed up on, perhaps, but I still believe that Sup Forums is love.

Give the demon-Starfire lover a chance!

No she was pretty hot
especially when she was taunting Star

I like that Starfire compares her to Blackfire because I was thinking the same thing

You could really tell that Hyden Walsh was really having fun with it too, that's what made it awesome, she's one of my favorite voice actresses, and not just because of Starfire.

>raging autist.png

Huden Walsh doing "cock evil" voice gives my boner its own boner.

The hottest Starfire ever was is in the flashback episode where she's pissed and is going on a rampage in the city. She's so aggressive and almost seems cocky in the way she fight. Makes me diamonds.

genocide the troqs!!!!

oh look my numbers line up

No, we would make one, if we would want it

Did influence of KEK reached even Sup Forums?

oh yes, he was somehow cute even in that episode

*she

Until the mods shut down your shitshow, you mean.

I hate people like you.

why are you so salty, user?
perhaps you need a huggie

Meh. She just pretty much looks like Starfire but with a monochrome filter. I'll take colorful orange Starfire any day of the week.

that evil grin made her kinda qt tho

I'm sure regular Starfire would do that too if you explained to her that acting all evil was one of your kinks. That's the thing I feel with Starfire, she would go along with whatever freaky things you're into cause she just wants to make you happy.

Just a daily reminder, that you can now call tamaraneans filthy troqs, since trump is in charge in 'merica

This episode annoyed me for reasons unlike it annoyed many others.

I understand the message they were going for, and I actually commend them in approaching the final message in a rather sensible manner, but something that has always stuck me that makes me incapable of liking this episode: WHY are Tamaraneans considered "nothing" to begin with?

Tamaraneans are all either beautiful swimsuit models, or massive barbarians warriors. We see that Starfire is capable of interplanetary travel by her lonesome without any spaceship whatsoever. They can shoot lasers out of their eyes and hands, and are clearly far above in strength to a standard human.

"Savages" I could understand. "Animals", sure, make sense given their eating habits. But "nothing"? How, exactly, would a super-powered, super-tough and super-hot race ever be considered below even the most worthless of life forms?

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man?

they were beaten by reptilian subhumans on several occasions, so that says a lot.
also
>massive barbarians warriors
that is somewhat disputable. I can actually say, that I doubt what writers were thinking about it. It's like they wanted to make the warriors, but they say that tamaraneans were peacefull and easy going and thats why Gordanians took them by surprise.
Perhaps It's more about their intelligence. They were in contact with other races and yet they are technologically primitive and on social level, that are perhaps sort of the Human equivalent of VIII century. Arranged marriages and shit like that furthermore proves it. So, yeah, with some exceptions, we can imply that they are a bit dumb...
Well of course they are tolerated by humans, largely because their women automatically makes smooth human weener hard and because of the "we wuz vikings n sheit"

Well, when I said "massive barbarian warriors", I meant more in terms of looks than actual culture or fighting prowess. Just look at Galfore, and that's pretty much the first impression you'd get.

I can maybe see your other points, but I still wish the episode actually acknowledged that racism does come from preconceived notions and biases. It isn't simply "I hate this person because HATE".

>I doubt what writers were thinking about it
I agree with this wholeheartedly, especially what you say next about the Tamaraneans as a race.

Tamaraneans apparently have festivals devoted to friendship and camaraderie, massive poems about the same subject, and even their own word for when friends drift apart.

And yet, according to Starfire in season 5, their closest word for "friend" translates as "weakling". No clue how that makes any sense.

But then again, the Teen Titans show wasn't one to delve into details, much to my personal chagrin.

>And yet, according to Starfire in season 5, their closest word for "friend" translates as "weakling"
that wasn't about friendship, it was about being nice
As I said, they're socially primitive
Their epoch Is same as we had in old times, when Brothers were thinking about each other as "plz die in some shitty war against other feudal, so I can inherit that old mossy castle next to that scorched earth". And this was at least somehow halted by some factors, like Christian morals and old ethics.
Plus It may be sort of a "Survival of the fittest" or "Darwins award" of theirs.

>smooth human wiener

Do Tamara mean females need the native felinoid cock-barbs to get off, or is that only to induce ovulation via extreme sexual trauma, a la their evolutionary ancestors?

If the latter, does that mean you could give Star "the creamy pies" with your Earthican smoothdong without worrying about pregnancies?

(In mr.enters voice) OH GOD, BAD IMAGES IN MY BRAIN!

but no, Grayson and Starfire had a daughter
They are pretty much humans with orange skin and 9 stomachs

only one that needs to learn the lesson is you.
Lesson about the fact, that Tamaraneans are Troqs

Are troqs the niggers of the universe?

Trump is Orange too, you scrap metal subhuman

Because she reminds you of Blackfire. And Blackfire was always hotter than Starfire.

Sir you are wrong! You're fake news!

"I do not understand your earthly expressions. Why is my sister hotter than me? Is it a good expression? should I engulf myself in flames to become more hot?"

ayo
finally a guy with a taste

I want to breed with your sister in order to make heirs for the tamaranian throne.

nah

Y'all are both wrong. It's more like this.

>yet another "lets not fight and be friends" post
kys faggot
ur gay

Because if drawing is already quite hard and time-consuming on its own, LEARNING to draw is double that plus no certainty that you're doing it right. Not everybody can learn to draw, just like not everybody can learn how to drive.

starfires expressions are so qt in both of them

It almost looks like shes awoo-ing in

kys
starfire should eb top tier

No.