*walks around him*

pls move

Climb awkwardly over him.

*teleports behind him*
*nothing personnel kid*

*pats his blob*

I've trained for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHV1Fdpcpxg

What happens if the Juggernaut tries to move him?

Jack Kirby comes back from the dead and kicks you in the dick.

Do you know who I am?

Domehead Man?

*sucks his dick so hard he passes out and falls over*

*walks over his unconscious body*

nothin personal kid

HOLY SHIT, IT'S MYSTIQUE!

The Blob's immovability uses gravity to stick him to the ground.

So either the ground stuck to his feet uproots, sort of like you can move Mjolnir without touching it by moving the earth beneath it...or Juggernaut just plain moves him because the Gem of Cytorrak actually way more powerful than Blob is.

*does a 360 and walks away*

Is this an edit? I honestly can't tell, the font is impeccable.

He'd probably try to eat or lick you as you go past.

I Feed him with a Janet or any other Wasp

Ultimatum was a mistake

DELETE THIS

It's a rewrite. I find it says a fair bit about modern marvel's quality that people double take at these ridiculous pages and entertain the notion that they might be legit.

[I AM THE LAW intensifies]

Jeez, good point. It's depressing.

Alright, Mr. Dukes, let's make this sporting. You may continue to block my path if you like. Alternatively, you could step aside and let me pass, in exchange for... What's in this box.

Unstoppable force meets immovable object.

Turn around, only to realize that I'm also blocked.

the first one.

the Blob would win if the planet he was standing on was Adamantium

say no more, senpai

I use the Pokéflute

What an empowering icon of femininity

I'm sick of this question. Obviously the unstoppable force will go around, over, or phase through the immovable object.

Doesnt she transform into a skinny woman if I'm remembering X Force correctly?

Pre-Secret Wars Big Bertha's power was to transform from her baseline human state into one of increases height and greatly increased girth that has enhanced durability and super strength. To return to her baseline form of Ashley Crawford, Supermodel, she had to vomit up her excess mass. At last check she is a mutant. The character you may have been thinking of from X-Force was Thumbalina; Mutant Liberation Front agent with shrinking powers and a heavy pear shaped build, whose brother was the tankier member of Mr. Sinister's Nasty Boys lineup/canon fodder.

Ashley actually comes across as one of the more personally serious members of the team, even dating Hawkeye for a short while. Even though she models she has a pessimistic view of beauty standards from her observations on both sides of it, given that her powered state isn't just fat but of grotesquely misshapen human anath on top of that.

Post secret wars she has lost the need to vomit up her excess mass and seems to have more finely tune control over her shifting. Ashely has also put on weight, whether this is natural from the stress of breaking up with a teammate, a side affect of having better power control, or her just using her powers like that intentionally remains to be seen. More so, since gaining weight Ashely has eschewed her secret identity and rebranded herself in both careers as Big Bertha, getting on top of the plus sized modeling trend. Her form is drawn more consistently now between baseline and enhanced as far as anatomy goes, and aside from extreme weight have smoothed out most of the inhuman grotesquery of her powered state. Also now she's kinda reactionary and angry.

*anatomy not anath.

Mobile spellcheck slipped by me.

>Check your privilege cis white male!

Did i say X force? I think i meant X factor. It was a series about mutants who went around filming themselves
All i remember from that comic is this panel.

This panel.

>To return to her baseline form of Ashley Crawford, Supermodel, she had to vomit up her excess mass.

Holy shit they actually made a model superheroine who has to vomit to get thinner
If they tried that now... Well nothing would happen because SJW/feminazi bitching has absolutely no impact on anything, but you know what I mean

*blocks your path*

>Politely ask Blob to whip out his fatty micro penis so I can suck that shit off.

It's okay, everyone gets them confused.

Yeah, but she was and still is part of a comedy focused book of irreverence that is the Great Lakes Avengers.

I go around him.

Oh fuck

I miss this webcomic.

W A L L
A
L
L