abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

lapiven

Based

This got to me a little, Steven deserves to be happy.

Poly Time

Gems should pinch their classmate's cheeks

Holly Time

Me too user

Do you guys think Skinny will ever show up again?

I need more tall and lanky.

Anyone else a little underwhelmed for the episode where steven fucking meets Rose? The episode felt like it was... rushed, you know?

Pearl and/or Amethyst fucking WHEN

I love Lapis Lazuli

All of them will be back user. This is undeniable fact.

Friendly reminder that Yellow "crying and forgiveness is for faggots, lets just genocide everyone" Diamond is the leader Homeworld deserves and the villain SU needs

It felt rushed but he didn't really meet his mom and he accepted that fact quick enough

Good shit, my dood

Nah I think that was the point.
You think you're going to meet Rose but the room is empty. He's talking to himself, user.

I thought it was fine.

Reminder that she'll end up crying and singing like everyone in this show.

Friendly reminder to any drawfriends here

Kat said she has looked for artists for the show before but there was no contact info on their blog so they had to pass them by. Put an email on your page.

Neither of them did anything wrong.

Who's Kat?
One of the storyboard artists?

>Huh, couldnt she just send them a pm on tumblr and ask for their email?
It might be something CN requires that they need to use an email to make contact with them if I had to guess

>tfw we barely see the gems fight gem monsters anymore
>tfw fusion gets used for the most mundane shit these days instead of being saved for a last resort
I really hope during the invasion of Earth there turn out to be some kinda of super gem warriors that can on their own utterly stomp a fusion, I wanna see that shitty "fuse to win" tactic get btfo.

I haven't watched the episode and saw screenshots of it on tumblr and was fearing it was gonna be the exact opposite of what you guys are saying. Thank you for reassuring me.

I'm glad Sugar is really sticking to her guns with keeping Rose's loss permanent. No weird deus ex machina where she comes back, no way to actually talk to her, even limited. It makes that part of the story all the more impactful and meaningful.

Supervising Director (Season 2-present)
Storyboard Supervisor
Storyboard Artist (Season 1)
Writer

Kat is best girl, user!

Is this show in danger of cancellation? I don't understand how CN has been neglecting it so much. The airing schedule is atrocious.

I Forgot To Draw Shoes For Connie What Colour Should They Be

You better have fucking hugged him, Buddy was an edgy fucking cunt with daddy issues (main reason why the Joyful was so shit)

You think SU will get a movie?

If so what do you think it'd be about?
Maybe for the shows grand finale? Sidestory that takes place somewhere in the middle?

brown

Of course I did.

Exactly this

Are people joking about this episode getting to them?

It was so boilerplate and boring. His rose projection didnt do anything remotely interesting. I'd have rather had a fucking Lars episode. Why are the wasting episodes on things that arent plot?

>Anyone else a little underwhelmed for the episode where steven fucking meets Rose?

let's wait for that episode to happen before we pass judgement

if it ever happens

I refuse to believe it

Just one good, legit villain, that's all I want, it's all I need.

Hollysper will be endgame because their gems are on the opposite side of each other heads and they're both meanie zucchini and probably have gem autism. Oh and Holly will die after Jasper falls in love with her, to keep with Jasper's fate of being alone and cucked forever.
I went to Sucrose's mind in my dreams and she told me.

Is the idea of Steven and Connie as a romantic couple ever going to come back? They dropped it hard after her, like, third appearance.

I love Amethyst.

Neither of them did
anything wrong

Show confirmed for no real villains. I want it too but not gonna happen.

Why is this image so tiny?

Let's discuss
If the Homeworld gems had rooms in the temple, what would each room be like?

I love how happy she is. She deserves it.

so i tried making a thing, but im really lazy and the best thing i have access to is MS paint, so i gave up

someone should finish it yo

I think the last episode had the lowest ratings in the shows history so maybe. It's getting the Korra treatment

Hope not

Until I see a genuine moment of "am I doing the wrong thing?" from YD that isn't immediately followed by "no, it's organic life that's out of touch" than I will never stop believing in Giraffe Hitler

>super gem warriors
so you mean Jasper, the most perfect version of the largest warrior caste gems we have seen

who completely gets her ass kicked by a fusion

Or are you suggesting something bigger than Jasper, because that would be stupid, after all why would a perfect Jasper be impressive if there are just larger more powerful warrior castes, its like being impressed by a perfect Ruby, she would still be like 2 feet tall and probably need to fuse to take on anything serious

oh yeah, also fusion seems to be a tactic Homeworld gems resort to a lot, literally all Rubies we have ever seen seem to rely heavily on fusion in combat

>Lapis
An endless ocean, with a small island on the middle. Maybe a deckchair and the leaf Steven gave her.

>Peridot
More than likly, an exact replica of the moonbase but painted in green.

>Jasper
A replica of Pink Diamond's room.

>Lapis'
So kinda like Lion's mane, but with an ocean instead of the grass/mane thing?

she is literally the best, most adorable gem ever

Ok Guys, Here Is Connie With The Clothes Of The Colours You Told Me To Use

I Know My Art Isn't Always The Best But What Do You Think? I Have Practiced A Lot Drawing My Wife So I Know Some Better Things About Drawing Now, I Tried To Do Perspective But I Still Can't Do Good Ears Or Fingers, But I Tried To Give Her Some Expression

Sardonyx's room existed, but only when sardonyx existed. So maybe their rooms do exist...

I dunno mang, I'm just sick of absolutely anyone who fuses, even a fat midget and Indian kid, being pretty much beatable.

I just want to see fusion get completely fuckin' rekt, at least once.

canon

She already sang! Just need some tears.

I think they would have to be added to the door first

but Opal, Sugelite, Alexandrite, Rainbow and Smokey all probably have rooms

Why Do You Capitalize Every Fucking Word?

also please stop posting

quality shitpost

does Super Watermelon Island count?

I have never seen a reaction image used so appropriately.It's like it was made for this exact situation.

>>tfw fusion gets used for the most mundane shit these days

Remember that time Pearl and Amethyst formed Opal just to pick up a really heavy hunk of metal for like a second? It was nice to see a glance of Opal again and, yeah, it was written in as a quick way to broach the topic of fusion, but it was still hilarious to see them fuse over something so petty.

>Hugging Sad Dad Bad Dad Brad Dad

Not Canon.

>Are people joking about this episode getting to them?
>Why do people have feelings that I don't have?

>Crushed to death by an ass
This is one of my many death-based fetishes.

They just want to purify the world.

Not really considering it's a four fusion vs. two fusion and the good guys won, I was thinking more the main characters fusion getting poofed forcing them to come up with something else.

It Is Ok If You Don't Like Her, I May Have Autism But I Am Aware That I Am Not Yet A Great Artist. I Am Sad That You Don't Like It But I Think It Was A Success Because It Was The First Time I Was Drawing Her Or Anyone Other Than Marjorie So I Think I Am Happy With The Result

Should I Still Post The Anatomy Picture

Every episode fees rushed because of this shitty 11 minute runtime please god let them have a 22 min slot please.

Every episode ends right when it's starting to get interesting.

Anyone know if Attack the Light was successful?

It was pretty fun, if a bit simple.

I'd really like to see a sequel or something with the current cast and their developed personalities.

REBECCA LEWD FOUND

Brad was too good for such a shitty daughterfu, he deserved better and Buddy deserved to get raped by Rando's entire army

What A Fucking Special Snowflake You Are.

It did at least fairly well as far as I can tell

It seems like they are making ATL 2 but nothing is confirmed.

It was funny the first time, but I'm not giving you any more (You)s. Please stop posting.

i wish

nice edit

>Lapis
indoor beach

>Peridot
Gem garage

>Jasper
Pizza parlor

Have they talked about it before or is it like "leaked screens" or something?

Looks like the Onion Gang got a little bigger.

It was one of the top purchased apps for a good while, I don't doubt that a sequel is being made.

doubt we will see that

partly because fusion seems to be the most powerful thing around, like the Cluster, Homeworld's planet destroying super weapon is based on fusion

At least use the color picker to match the same tone as the other lines. The pure black lines make it too obvious.

Steven needs to get angry and shout at the gems more often.

I Don't Understand What You Mean, I Am Saying I Am Ok With You Not Liking My Drawing

Ok, I Won't Post More Of Her But Here's One Of My Wife, I Am Not Trying To Get Replies I Just Am Not A Very Good Artist Yet And Thought This Would Be A Fun Try So Here's Proof I Am Really Trying

I was just wondering cause it's been a pretty long time since it was released.

is this homer poster

Last time he did it was because he heard of something bad his mom did. He'd have to learn another bad thing for him to yell again

When will th

>Onion is Buzzo
I can dig it, but if Greg is Brad does that mean that Steven is Rando?

homieposter we all know youre getting a divorce pls stop

It's been them talking about a big secret project and also replying to someone on twitter asking about it with "stay tuned, my friend!"
also on the ATL style art I've been making someone asked about it and they did a wink face. There were a few other things as well.

>T-Pain Edition
My prayers have been answered, thank you OP

Nice going faggot

Exactly, that's why I'm so salty about it, it's a "press to immediately win conflict" button which just eliminates any and all threat from the world.

Perfect Quartz warrior? Just fuse with your gf and it'll all work out.
Invasion of Earth? Meh, lets just fuse and get it over with.
Diamonds? Lets just have an orgy and kick her teeth in.