Heathcliff wears a hat

Heathcliff wears a hat.

Make with the garbage ape already Gallagher

I wonder how many newspapers still print Heathcliff.

Frankly I'm baffled by the continous existence of newspaper comics in general, and especially Heathcliff in particular.

>Small orange creature sits on man's head whilst himself wears a russian hat

Huh, I wonder if there's a message here...

I wonder the same about these threads. why does someone even bother to post it? this comic isn't funny nor clever. it just some random statements illustrated. also featuring a cat. like pick a random book, pick a random page, blindly stick a finger into a sentence, draw it with a cat. I cant even call it bad so bland and pointless it is... it's like Styrofoam the Comic.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't. Heathcliff is one of the few comics I still consistently follow and it's nice being able to discuss new strips with my fellow Sup Forumsmrades.

Nigga styrofoam is awesome, get the fuck outta here.

no, you see, I don't "don't like it" - I'm absolutely apathetic towards it. I wonder why these threads are popping exactly because they contain no discussions in the first place. there are rarely if ever a chain of thoughts exchange. nobody ever talks about it's qualities (except maybe actual haters, but its a must have, even if the topic is literally vacuum - somebody bound to hate it). never does it spawn an actual discussion.

I'm not saying "it doesn't deserve to be liked" or "stop liking what I don't like". I don't get why people like it because they are not telling why. I always get why something is liked even if have no interest in it. some obscure furry shit - ok, I don't like it but I see why others do, because they are vocal about it. but this thing. it just exists. and people just seem to like it just because they do. these threads are striking me like an online equivalent of silently noding and tipping hats to each other in recognition of mutual interest. again, I'm not saying you should stop - I just find it pointless and mildly baffling.

or maybe it's my luck and I only see the empty threads and normally you guys are very vocal...

It's either a bot or an autist.

I don't think they made a "complain about heathcliff" bot yet.

I don't think you understand yet. I think you should read some more Heathcliff. I think we should all read some more Heathcliff. Heathcliff is good.

>he doesn't get it

Are you wear your helmet, Sup Forums .

>never does it spawn an actual discussion.
It does when someone tries to explain why they like it to someone like you. Like, once every 5 threads.

> I don't get why people like it because they are not telling why.
Because they find it amusing, comfy, surrealist, ansurd, anti-humoristic.

>or maybe it's my luck and I only see the empty threads and normally you guys are very vocal...
Not really, there isn't that much to say, these threads are just sort of storytimes except there's only literally one new pic every time, of course that's not going to foster much discussion, but I still like to see new Heathcliff strip when I come on Sup Forums.

And really it's fun to go "2deep4u" at people who make long-winded posts about how they don't get a picture with 3 words attached.

Sometimes it memes up and you get lots of edits. Only on garbage night though.

it was surprisingly helpful, thank you good sir.

This one's my favorite

Well not every strip lends itself to discussion. The "Nothing Stops the Garbage Ape" strip got 500+ replies.

Complain? The person makes these threads because he's a fellow fan. Sup Forums has the largest active heathcliff fanbase on the internet as far as I know.

I was trying to reverse user's post to call an autist. It seems I failed.

Ah right, I haven't had my morning coffee yet. Don't mind me. I usually read Heathcliff while waiting for the brew to finish.

They're not wrong.

Always

You must be made to understand.

Who would win in a fight, Heathcliff or Marmaduke?

Is this the lewdest thing in Heathcliff?

No

Well, if anyone did try to fight Heathcliff you would get one panel of the fight simultaneously happening and not happening, while Heathcliff raises a flag that said "karate" and we would have to interpret the result from that.

And a cossack hat, not less

heathcliff needs to die

He died years ago... the way so many cats pass.

He peed on the couch twice so the old man put him down.