Wolverine Thread

With the release of Logan, let's have a thread about our favorite Canadian manlet.

GONNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgYWpIhtHco
youtube.com/watch?v=tPYnzm_EME4
youtube.com/watch?v=gKanJ0SDRSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=NgYWpIhtHco

Obligatory.

I want real Logan back.

I can't stand Old Man Logan, and I just don't give a shit about X-23.

I hope real Logan returns with the Fantastic Four in an epic fashion!

no more logan wank please
can we focus on any other mutant than him

I WANT SNIKTBUB IN MY GAME NOW

I enjoyed when Mariko broke his heart at their Wedding

You can't tell us what to do.

His costumes and design are a turn off
Never really like him and probably never will

I think people only like him because of marvel vs capcom

The brown one is dope but I agree with the "standar one"

this was from one of the bendi's runs witch as you can imagine wasnt realy good but man i loved the figth wolvie and the new avengers had with ragnarok

How many bubs would a Sniktbub snikt if a Sniktbub could snikt bubs?

>GONNA

I laffed.

Why does Ennis hate Wolvie so much?

Fuck Jim Lee.

Why do sciencefags like to shit on Wolverine's healing factor when animals in real life can regrow limbs, and other injuries as if they were nothing

Fuck why you speak English un-goodly?

Puck's going to be in Logan?

Probably because he's the most over-saturated character in the marvel universe.

Because they're gay fucking nerds.

because they know if a human had that kind of ability they would just turn into a giant lizard and murder their family

You'd think Ennis would love the guy, seeing as how he's the "edgy brooding loner with a military background" type.

because matter has to come from somewhere. what is his new leg made out of? conservation of energy and matter

it's literally the most basic law of the universe

an amazing character bringed down by shitty writers
the 90s costume is great, they just need to stop making Logan overly muscular
on onother note, fuck cape movies

I'm the bubst there snikt at what I do.

They...regenerate. Like a big wound healing.

I liked his design (only with the mask on) when I was a kid, even bought the damn figurines, this was ages before the vs games even existed.

I think it more the case that Wolvie not having enough calories to regenerate a limb more that 2 times.

when a wound regenerates the mass comes from matter you ate

wolverine isn't eating enough food while he's cut apart to remake a leg

if he get's mass from magic it's fine but it's supposed to be science-y shit

Yeah but he's a mutant so he's different, yo. Can't apply regular people science to mutants.

I think the main issue is that people try to apply real world science to comic book science. There's definitely some overlap but they're clearly two different things and arguing about what's "scientifically accurate" ultimately leads nowhere because of that.

Exactly, Logan is totally his kind of guy. I can't understand why he hates him so much.

okay but it is the foundation of science itself

conservation of energy

it's fucking rule #1

fake elements and chemicals aren't the same as something from nothing

Wolverine's body is a perpetual motion machine if it makes something from nothing - do his cut off limbs disappear?

If they don't disappear you could get infinite blood, bone marrow and heart transplants from him. If you split him down the very center what happens? If you cut off his head what happens? You can use the un-regenerating half/body and solve world hunger, technically, if it is infinite regen from nothing.

It's like having undying slaves who can move forever without rest or intake of food (zombies, skellies) - put 'em in hamster wheels and enjoy infinite energy.

Just make some shit up about where the mass comes from, that's all. A dimension full of organic matter or some bullshit.

In AoA, why did Wolverine's hand not grow back? The claws were still there and even tore through his stump.

it doesn't matter

do the limbs disappear?

I NEED TO KNOW

when you separate body from the skeleton the bones will just fall off, meaning The Wolverine is "easily" killable
checkmate wolverine-fantasists

see

Blood left on the bones or tiny little holes in the adamantium. Scientists probably thought of it. Check yourself.

>a meat grider attached to his back, shooting organic matter
>infinite ammo baby
they should just scale it down

just a scattered pile of adamantium bones, nothin you can do bub

Marvel's mutants' powers all fall into the realm of fantasy.
It's simply not a question of biological functions, you may as well ask how many calories Cyclop's optic blast burns.
Even the simple ones like Angel's wings defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics.
What I'm saying here is that the common element is mystical, Mutants are unnatural by their very nature and not limited to natural law.
That's how Wolverine can weigh the same after growing back fifty pounds of burnt-off flesh: he's a mutant.

Its there any solo series of him worth reading? Outside Claremont mini.

That's a lot of bubs.

BWS Weapon X, the first ~30 issues by Hama

Well... Yeah. They can.

Wolverine's my favorite character, not even movie rights and death can stop this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPYnzm_EME4

youtube.com/watch?v=gKanJ0SDRSE