If you were to assemble a team of 7 from across the omniverse to save the omniverse, who would you select and why?

If you were to assemble a team of 7 from across the omniverse to save the omniverse, who would you select and why?

At least one Wolverine, because Wolverine has to be on every team.

Superman's already done it before, so him and 6 other Supermans from alt universes.

Madoka

Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
Loki
Rick Jones
Doom
Jean Grey the Elder
Galacta

>Hellcat
>Gwenpool
>The new Wasp
>Kamala
>Babsgirl
>Harley Quinn
>Ironheart
>UNSOLICITED OPINION ON THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE?!

God of Stories Loki
Thor
Doom
Dr. Strange
Dick Rider
Cosmo (and Knowhere for base of Ops)
Sentry

7 Supermen.

Duh.

Grant Morrison
Grant Morrison
Grant Morrison
Grant Morrison
Grant Morrison
Grant Morrison
Warren Ellis

Is that a SMT enemy?

Flash
Superman
Silver Surfer
Daredevil
Fing fant foom
Batman
Robin

Superman
Ultraman
E-4 Captain Atom

There. Problem solved

That is Lord Order and Master Chaos combined after killing off the Inbetweener and TOAA, since they realized the old laws of the abstracts are gone and they can do whatever they want.

Yeah, certainly looks like it.

Space Dandy
Rick Sanchez
Asura(Asura's Wrath)
Molecule Man
Jean Grey
The Maker
Amadeus Cho

It's not perfect but i'm pretty sure it'd work

Thought it was the final boss of Drakengard.

You need at least one Flash bro, multi/omniversal shit has been their thing longer than any other hero.

Robot
The Maker
Qubit
Doom
Nix Uoton
Superboy Prime
Batman

I save reality via weaponized Autism.

Several of their egos would prevent them from cooperating with the rest of the team, so i think it'd be more of a case of having several people trying to solve it at the same time instead of together. Still pretty good odds of saving the universe though so good job!

Rick Sanchez
SMT!Dante
Superman
Reimu Hakurei
Julius Belmont
Hakumen
Doctor Strange

Why Julius Belmont? Castlevania fan here, just can't recall the character in depth atm

Good call, i guess i'll switch Jean Grey for Barry

>TOAA
You mean the Living Tribunal.

>killing off the Inbetweener and TOAA,
>TOAA

are you fucking with me?

Julius was one of the four heroes that put down Dracula for good, and considering it's the same Dracula that's powered by an entity that can create enormous dimensions and is powered by a cosmic entity, that's arguably make him the strongest Belmont.

Yeah wasn't that during the great war we never got to see? Shame. Good choice though my dude

Wait which cosmic entity is Dracula powered by? I need to replay Aria of Sorrow...

Chaos, which as its name implies, is the root of all chaotic things in the universe. It's realm consists of a floating space filled with numerous galaxies.

Less kidding with you and more being wrong.

Didn't they make a new, unkillable LT after the previous one got his shit kicked in by beyonders or whatever?

>i think it'd be more of a case of having several people trying to solve it at the same time instead of together
Hey, it worked for the Seven Soldiers.

An alt-universe Adam Warlock was picked by The One Above All to be the new Living Tribunal to replace the one that the Beyonders killed. That Living Tribunal/Adam Warlock was killed by Order and Chaos before they used the Inbetweener to fuse into Logos.

So if the goal is to stop LOGOS.

>Doom
>Reed
>Molecule Man
>Beyonder
>Adam Warlock
>Mad Jim Jaspers
>Strange

Plan would be to have Doom and Reed work together on a theoretical way to undo what Lord Chaos and Master Order did. Have Doom work with Strange on magic shit to settle the metaphysical backdrop. Have Doom and Reed work with Beyonder, and Jaspers on reality warping to prep the stage. The goal would be to have Warlock take on the role of the Living Tribunal after the rest of the team undid what Order and Chaos pulled.

Yeah meant tribunal my bad

Doom
Blue Marvel
Sentry
Hulk
Thor
Molecule Man
Doctor Strange

>Sentry
>weaker version of Blue Marvel now
>Hulk
>only a brick and he can't breathe in space
>Thor
>only a brick and weaker than Blue Marvel, Sentry, and Hulk

Explain yourself.

Marvel:
Doom
Adam Warlock
That one mutant that Xavier messed with, I think his name was Mathew Malloy or something
Mad Jim Jaspers
Hulk
Galactus
Dormammu

If we are including what ifs and shiet then it would be doom from that time he became sorcerer supreme instead of strange and hulk from when he became a herald of galactus

DC:
Superman
Barry Allen
Raven
That one green lantern that was an artist
Leader of the blue lanterns, I think his name is Saint Walker
Doomsday
Free space

I had a hard time with DC desu because I'm more familiar with marvel. All of my reasoning will be in my next post.

Thanos, Adam Warlock, Pip the troll. The rest don't matter really.

>Marvel:
>Doom
Mix of science and magic, would be the brains and is a but stronk considering he is the sorcerer supreme in this scenario
>Adam Warlock
Stronk, would help keep things from getting worse after they finish
>That one mutant that Xavier messed with, I think his name was Mathew Malloy or something
Stronk, if somehow everyone else died or whatever then he would be plan B
>Mad Jim Jaspers
Stronk and [spoilers]i like him[/spoilers]
>Hulk
Stronk
>Galactus
Cosmic entity and shiet so he's stronk and would help things after they finished
>Dormammu
Stronk and [spoilers]i like him[/spoilers]

>DC:
>Superman
Self explanatory
>Barry Allen
Some other user said flash has experience with this stuff
>Raven
Magic and shiet
>That one green lantern that was an artist
>Leader of the blue lanterns, I think his name is Saint Walker
Artist so he can make cool shit instead of boxing gloves and wrenches, blue and green are strongest combination of lanterns iirc and the strongest blue lantern would probably be their leader
>Doomsday
Big help (4u), assuming he doesn't attack superman
>Free space
Literally anyone would fit here, some other user said that superman could solo so whatever.

If I were to switch out anyone it would be: galactus and hulk for silver surfer and ghost rider. Ghost rider because I like him and silver surfer because he stronk and cosmic powers and shiet
doomsday for that one orange lantern, the only one or leader of the indigo tribe. iirc indigo can channel other emotions so a indigo paired up with green and blue would be able to channel the strongest paired emotions and orange guy is stronk as fuck considering he ''controls'' greed all by himself and [spoilers]i like him

The Doctor
Doctor Strange
Doctor Fate
Doctor Manhattan
Doctor Bruce Banner
Jackie Chan
James "Logan" Howlett M.D.

>Sentry
>Captain Marvel (Shazam of fucking course)
>Lord Mar-vell
>Adam Warlock
>Thanos (was thinking about Doom or Lex as leaders, but they are too petty, yes even Victor)
>Adult Franklin
>Black Priest Dr Strange

No Supes, because I'm not a Grantfag and don't believe that pure intentions and ways alone can save the world, aka world =/= narrative.

>Sentry
>weaker version of Blue Marvel

call me when BM equals all of Earth's heroes together in Rogue and sees into White Hot Room :^)

>>black priest Dr Strange
Doctor Voodoo is pretty cool

ayy

>no Squirrel Girl

looks like a final fantasy boss.
are they really that uncreative

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Dr. Fate or Raven
Wolverine
Shazam
Batman
Flash (Barry Allen)
Silver Surfer

Blue Marvel is pretty easy to beat. Just say he's an Uncle Tom and a coward, and Boom he's crying in the corner.

Jesus
Batman
Another smaller Batman
Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's
Ms Marvel (to give a rousing speech to the rest of the team)
Gay Iceman
Dogwelder

The Fantastic Four, but two of them.