Today marks the 1 Week Anniversary of this Failure

It had the Lowest Ratings, it was behind DBZ Kai: Final Chapters, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Power Rangers Ninja Steel, Dragon Ball Super, Henry Danger, Game Shakers and even FUCKING GUNDAM UNICORN on Saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k
youtube.com/watch?v=HMcz1Cva5vk&list=RDHMcz1Cva5vk#t=14
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-11-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the name of the show again? Was it gonna be a mini series like OtGW?

I don't know what this is; and I know everything.

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k

what is this show even about?

>this pilot that aired early in the morning got bad ratings

HUH
why do people keep trying to make it seem like Sup Forums absolutely hates this cartoon

Its a Cartoon network pilot about a girl trapped on a train(like that one adventure time episode)

Only instead of combat, its puzzles.

>people with Nielsen boxes don't get up at 6 AM to watch a 10 minute cartoon pilot on a Saturday morning
Cool news.

Sounds hella gay

Because Steven Universe killed The Fun of Cartoons

>comparing the rating of a single pilot to that of hugely popular and established series
Isn't that kinda unfair, especially considering the early morning air time?

I wish Cartoon Network would stop trying to kill everything the executives don't love and instead just had a set weekly spot to air pilots.

Like one of the 20 evening slots taken up by a rerun.

Same.

Here's some of the ost.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMcz1Cva5vk&list=RDHMcz1Cva5vk#t=14

what other excuse will they use to make more room for TTG?

>its a Sup Forums only gets behind it because waifus

get fucked

as long as twelve forever remains ungreenlit so shall infinity train

>6am
I want to slaughter.

I fucking loved the Butt Witch, but not enough for me to actually want shitty Twelve Forever to get its own cartoon over something that deserves it more.

I miss Long Live The Royals. Does it have any chance of getting made into its own cartoon?

Probably not. I think it would have worked better as a full show than a miniseries though.

Not gonna lie, premise has me intrigued

I don't actively hate it but I do find it annoying. I really don't get why people jerk off to it. It's just trying to be gravity falls with less personality.

It seems okay

I kind of have developed a sort of general disdain for fart jokes but you know, it's CN, so I guess they were required to have a few.

I liked the monster design. The VA for the dog and girl seem good (was that Grim playing Atticus?), not sure about the robot though.

Gotta say I'm upset, this took a whole time slot away from Teen Titans Go last week and that's just unacceptable. Thank goodness they put more TTGo to make up for it. Now if only CN would get rid of Justice League too.

I hope this show is going to be a thing.

That was pretty fun

>a set weekly spot to air pilots
I wouldn't mind seeing What A Cartoon! make a comeback.

Here's the ratings for those who want to know:

>703,000 viewers

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-11-2017.html

Maybe cause it's a shit show? When Sup Forums first saw the pilot I was just wondering why they liked it so much, when in reality it has a generic looking snowflake, basic lore, and a boring art style.

To each their own, but I hope it dives faster than Tron did.

>aired at 6 am
>low ratings
HMMMM

>6am
>0.28M 18+, 0.44k 2-18 703k overall
>still got more kid viewers than AT S7 finale.
>0.21M 18+ 0.55k 2-18 770k overall
topkek .

>It's a mystery show
>It's just trying to be gravity falls

What?

That really is indicative to how far Adventure Time has fallen.

>It's just trying to be gravity falls with less personality.
What? I mean if you said that about that mexican show I'd believe you because it involved 2 young relatives staying with their grandma for the Summer I think.

But this show doesn't have anything in common with Gravity Falls

Wait, I got a better one. 3 minutes in ms paint

So, will CN even pick up this show or will the Execs kill it, even though they decided to air a new cartoon at an unreasonable time?

>instead just had a set weekly spot to air pilots.

That was called What A Cartoon