Jesus was black ronald reagan was the devil and the government is lying to you about 9/11

>Jesus was black ronald reagan was the devil and the government is lying to you about 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-4p7Ekpfg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIOT!!!!!!!!

OH LAWD HAVE MERCY SECURITY SECURITY WE GOT A CODE BLACK CODE BLACK AT THE Sup Forums BOARD!

Jesus can't be black, he was semitic, middle eastern are not blacks but black people in america have difficulties to understand it.

The Devil doesn't even exist and even if he existed, he can't be Ronald Reagan this is ridiculous as fucks and Ronald Reagan died anyway, keep your shity left behind tier fantasy for you Huey.

Yes the 9/11 was a conspiracy.

but Huey stop being a retard and believing you live on the 70's or some shit like that.

>Jesus was black

Lolno, retards keep repeating this

>ronald reagan was the devil

He was okay, if any presidents are "the devil" they would be LBJ, first Bush, and Clinton

>the government is lying to you about 9/11

That one is true.

>He was okay, if any presidents are "the devil" they would be LBJ, first Bush, and Clinton

Holy shit you couldn't be more wrong.

I think if the antichrist existed, he probably spawn on one of the 12 bankers families who own the FED.
or maybe...George Soros? anyway it's pretty retarded, this concept of "human antichrist" come from old horror movies like The Omen or Rosemary's baby, actually the idea of "antichrist" is more philosophical.

>if the antichrist existed
antichrist is a blanket term that describes ANYONE who opposes or subverts Christianity. that's how its used in the bible.

>actually the idea of "antichrist" is more philosophical.

Sure it is, retard. I love how when anyone calls Christians out on their retarded and overtly childish beliefs they pull out some bullshit about how "IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A METAPHOR". You're a fucking moron.

Fedoralord detected.

Your fedora's showing.

huey would commit suicide if he saw what black lives matter are doing today

Are you faggots really trying to have a serious argument over this?

why you are so unnecessary agressive? I offended you?

Goddamn, your posts are two huge contradictions, now fedora is just a buzzword.

*tips fedora

has there ever been a bigger fall from grace than Boondocks season 4?

>inferior
AHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT KEKTHEIST ALIEN
PRISE JESUS

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

Bendis after killing Ultimate Peter

Rick and Morty season 2
inb4 (you)s galore saying my opinion is wrong