Can we agree that this is the most accurate chart on which Act and Protagonist are the best in Homestuck?

Can we agree that this is the most accurate chart on which Act and Protagonist are the best in Homestuck?

What is this whole Homestuck thing about? Why it being admired by millions? Also, why is it so poorly drawn?

Trolls.

Grey-skinned humans who shit out colored semen. That's the appeal of them.

Sburb

A cool reality bending game that ends the world. thats the appeal until act 6

None meme answer, it is in short a very long postmodern internet webcomic about a kid, his friends, and the world ending video game that they play.

It's admired for having a large cast of interesting characters with strong and often funny character dynamics, a strong sense of worldbuilding, an overtly intricate plot, and a generally strong and always subversive story that peaks roughly halfway through, gradually declines, and eventually goes straight down the shitter.

It's the fourth in the MSPA series of webcomics by Andrew Hussie. The earlier entries are silly wacky parodies of adventure games drawn in a style resembling MS Paint (thus the crude artstyle and heavy pixelation), but this also let Hussie crank out updates to the comic at an insane rate (which was also a large reason behind the comic's popularity). Sometimes he bumps up the artstyle a bit or pulls in guest artists to do work for dramatic scenes.

Roxy is the Protagonist of Act 6 you dumb fuck

>Jane
>Protagonist

>okay so if I just post the chart in the absolute reverse order it'll be fine

The Intermission is the highlight of the entire comic.

Thanks for the explanation, user

Jane was always the Protag until he fucked it all up and needed a shitty mary sue to carry the alpha kids.

This is posted in reverse on purpose right

Intermission > Hivebent > Act 1 > Act 6

I think we can all agree that these "My opinion is better than yours" charts are invariably shit.

>implying

It's one of the longest works of fiction in the English language, believe it or not, with its own soundtrack, minigames, and flash animations.

Unlike most long works of fiction, Homestuck is almost entirely character driven, so you have YEARS worth of characters being fleshed out, with their own unique mannerisms, cadence, vocabularies, senses of humor. Like, Homestuck really has some of the most distinct characters ever written. Granted a lot of it goes to waste in the second half, but it's worth checking out.

I can't believe Karkat fucking crippled Tavros and told him to stop playing games for girls.

it was my first comic like it. animations, soundtracks, interactivity, full conversations. also my first story quite like it. i think that goes for many others.
also believe it or not, it had hilarious moments, especially reading with/to a friend

on that note, im collecting webcomics like that (good or bad). avas demon, homestuck, nawlz, ect. any others i may not know about?

W H A T ?

fanart

i actually like the base art style better than him getting guest artists for flash. i get it saved time for him but it always look out of place having a bunch of high detail fanarts sliding around on screen

>admired by millions

Did you just step out of a time portal from the year 2011?

You seem to have misunderstood this meme, your supposed to order everything in reverse to get a rise out of people.

Sorry user, there is no escape now, he will post that picture unironically like that villian tier every thread.

But he placed Calliope at the top, while keeping everything else correct. He suckers you in then goes for the gut punch. Trolling is a art.

Jack was the BEST

It's about different parts of Homestuck. While Calliope is there, and she's pretty lukewarm, Calliborn was included in that same part of Homestuck.

It's not Calliope > Slick > John > Karkat > Jane.
It's Cherubs > Intermission > Beta Kids > Beta Trolls > Alpha Kids

Oh.

You just fucked up then.

Guest artists never saved time and

>implying the epilogue is going to be good

Let me lie to myself.

>when Hussie surrounds himself with the worst fucktards from Tumblr
>when Davekat gives him guaranteed welfare money to pay his debt to several mafias
>when Hussie doesn't even respect his own work

>implying there's going to be an epilogue

Imagine waking up

and you look into a mirror and you are karkat

what do

You are like a little baby
Watch this
SUCC

Fuck you. Why do people hate the intermission so much.

So if you like the exiles you're cancerous?

fuck off pom
but seriously all these nerds are fucking idiots

>BKEW watches the latest flash
>no crazy as fuck theories
>SQUEEE KARKAT, DAVE, TEREZI AND JADE ARE OT4!!!!" is his only prediction
Fucking seriously? What the fuck happened to this guy?

> Can we agree --

No. we are not a hive mind, and we aren't here to help you affirm your opinions. Find your hugbox somewhere else

>"we are not a hivemind"
>Davejade fuckers ruining every thread with their bullshit

> Slunk better than Xamag
> gelasticat better than ikimaru

Your disgust and feelings of persecution just proves my point.
But hey, now that you told me what makes you uncomfortable, guess what Im gonna do.

Maybe you missed the point of this thread

>all these replies to someone very clearly pretending to be new

What the fuck was Terezi's character arc?

hussie forgetting how to write a female character without an easy out like rosemary

She was a crazy bitch that pushed people away and she was learning to keep that in check. Then Hussie changed his mind and she had self-esteem issues. The End.

Every thread. Every. Fucking. Thread. I want you to leave and never go back.

Never go back where?

anfart

GET THAT CHAINSAW AWAY FROM THAT BABY

BACK TO THE PAST

I thought she was just Karkat's girlfriend.

No, but we can agree that Trolls ruined Homestuck.

nah, only vriska did

Is this accurate?

>march eridan
it's been too fucking long

>tfw no bimbo condy art

I mean, she's not too far off as is, but still none exists

Hey, late response but you're wrong.

Yeah she's already too close.
Rose bimboficated would make my dick diamonds

act 6 rose?

>Gender studies
>Not Homestuck or MSPaintadventures
Weak meme level sempi

Act Rose 6 is just a generic normie. She gets drunk and dialog is bad but she doesn't go full bimbo.

>not getting the joke of people who like act 6 are gender studies kiddies

fan material has pegged her pretty closely to one.
Always slutty ( though usually slutty lesbo)

You're too old for Homestuck.

The people who like act six don't even have degrees

>implying they don't have artsy-fartsy meaningless degrees that cost them a few thousand bucks and aren't going to work minimum wage the rest of their lives to pay off their student loans

Yes, I'm implying they don't even have that

>literally the same age as all the kids
My license to enjoy Homestuck renewed itself in 2011 and 2016 with the appropriate timeskips.

>unironically being 13 in 2009

>has a reaction image
>has a reaction image without a funny filename

You're too young for this site.

>got to crush on Homestuck characters my age and age with them
Best way to read it.

>no AR

Jade's dinner-plate sized eyes

intermission introduced the trolls so hating it has become the hottest new meme

it's like you don't understand memetic science or something

She can see... everything

but can she see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

No, she's never had cereal before.

Can you?

I can't, that's why I'm asking.

You should see a doctor about that.

Do you think he knows?