What do you assume about someone if they tell you their favourite super hero is Superman or Batman?

What do you assume about someone if they tell you their favourite super hero is Superman or Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Superman
A good person that knows how to enjoy the good things of life.

>Batman
Usually a shithead.

Batman: based. Superman: biggest faggot on this side of the planet

good taste

gross

>Batman
Normalfag

>Superman
Person not worth talking to.

What do you assume about someone if they tell you they ship Superbat?

Literally nothing.

Now if they explain WHY they prefer Batman or Superman, I might start to form an opinion.

you make assumptions about anything someone tells you. what's your initial thought?

>superman
pathetic DC loving loser

>Batman
edgy pathetic DC loving loser

super cool guy

They have good taste.

>Superman
Old fart
>Batman
Dumb teenager

To other heroes

>Iron Man
Casual fag.

>Flash
Good man

>Captain America
Good man

>Deadpool
Edgy teenager

>Punisher
Edgier teenager

>Thor
Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

>Superman

Easy going. Optimistic.

>Batman

A cool dude into the edgier things in life.

That they are perfect in every way fathomable.

>Superman

Someone who actually reads comics

>Batman

A normie who has never picked up a comic in their life

>A good person that knows how to enjoy the good things of life.
hahahaha

What do you assume about someone if they tell you their favourite super hero is Superman AND Batman?

Who is your favorite hero?

Again, hahahaha

What if they like the more serious Deadpool stories instead of whatever Waypool cesspit you get your comics out of?

>The most famous mid-tier Hollywood writer, able to sell one script for millions.

>One of the most relevant comic writers alive, went to shit when stopped to write Superman.

Both seems good to me.

But you, user? Who is your favorite hero and what have you accomplished in your life?

>Batman

Normie

>Superman

They're being ironic or they're old.

But the serious Deadpool stuff are all bad.

Not Waypool bad, but bad nonetheless.

I don't make assumptions when someone tells me they prefer burgers or pancakes. This isn't different.

>Unironically defending Landis and Waid.

>Superman
In real life? A normal person. On Sup Forums? A self righteous asshole that think is a better human being because he likes Superman and this somehow elevates him

>Batman
Normal person in real life, normal person on Sup Forums. Faggot in youtube comments

I'm not a characterfag.

What did you do in your life better than these two?

And why are you avoiding the questions? Is Carol Danvers your favorite hero? Sentry? Someone just as trashy?

Really hope you aren't a Superman fan

This is me . That was some other user.

I am. Are you a Deadpool fan?

They're Intelligent, cultured and has an appreciation for substance and history

Batmans better

>DD not being a option
True normie.

No, I just found hypocritical how people that are supposedly "good persons" are so easy to jump and insult other people because they like a different character.

too bad he's stuck in the marvel universe

Superman definitely has the worst fanbase on Sup Forums alongside Robins and Batgirls.

I assume they're manchildren either way.

"Shithead" offended you? C'mon, man.

That they need to read more comics. There are much more interesting characters than Superman and Batman.

Ironically enough I've found that people on Sup Forums that like the edgier characters like Punisher or Deadpool are usually the nicest. I wonder why that is?

They know all the others edgy teenagers give them a bad name, so they have to keep it cool.

What if you like both ?

Nothing wrong. I like both too.

I said "usually", not always.

This guy gets it

As someone who loves Batman and Deadpool, it's not my fault that my favourite characters also have a lot of causal shithead fans.

Wolverine?

They don't watch the current movies.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying Superman or Batman more than any other character. Superman is my favourite character and I've been reading comics since I was 8.

No one cares

But that's completely subjective.