Who agrees with me that this show is sjw propaganda and tumblr pandering

who agrees with me that this show is sjw propaganda and tumblr pandering

>raise hand

this is not nuPPG

>raise paw

Only women and hueposters like this show.

i remembering reading a pol comment on how this show its basically the opposite and it was silently brainwashing sjw´s out of their mindset by putting small things that counter their points of view.

Your full of fucking shit and dont know what your talking about. Get the fuck off faggot

Whats up with Sup Forums hating this show anyway?

What's the matter Sup Forums? Can't watch the news as your vision slowly dies before your eyes?

Tumblr hates nuPPG though.

If there's a general circle jerking over a show, it's clearly not hated.

its popular on tumblr so /polco/ hates it

>if there's an entire board dedicated to a show, it's clearly not hated

I can't stand that fat pig nosed little faggot. Did they go out of their way to make him ugly as possible?

Nah
>The main character is a white boy
>The only strong women are genderless aliens that are always crying
>The bad guys are Bismuth and Jasper, both have the aspect of niggas and their VAs are niggas

bismuth is not evil, Antimony and tin are
(chemistry joke)

While obviously it's a very Tumblresque show, it's largely just extreme contrarianism because of its popularity, complimented neatly by anti-SJW sentiment.

It deserves criticism, rightly enough, but the sheer level of hatred directed toward it is pure autism over it being popular, never doubt.

personally, I don't hate it, it just doesn't grab me. the voice acting, and for that matter, the script annoy me and sound a bit cringey (in the first three episodes I watched), the animation is pretty okay, really fluid in some parts, but the art style doesn't impress me either. What few other clips I've seen of the show I do know that there are a shit ton of "Lesbians/bi/trans are cool" moments, which always pisses me off when they take the time to point it out. You want someone to accept your point of view? Make it normal. Doctor Who creators announced a while ago that there was going to be a high school spin off and took the time to announce on twitter that the main character would be gay. Doctor who. Starting with Captain Jack, how many gay/bi/pan people has this show cranked out?

Anyways, a little off tangent here, but yes, the show's major flaws are that it fails to interest me, not really its fault, and it feels the need to blatantly throw out that it's okay not to be straight, again, not a problem, just annoying.

It's a critically acclaimed show that's pretty average.

It's the same reason why people freak their shit over Disney movies winning awards even though they're perfectly decent films.

Honestly I'm surprised I ended up watching as much as I did. I actually enjoyed some of the earlier episodes like Cheeseburger Backpack. I dropped it after that really bad racing episode, which is pretty late in the series.

Propaganda is a way overused word, it's becoming totally devalued now. Everything is informed by the ideologies of the creator, that doesn't make it propaganda.

Well, duh. You don't really have to be a genius to notice. Fuck off Sup Forums, like always, you're just complaining about obvious shit.