I hope the new Megaman cartoon doesn't make Roll look like shit

As much as I love Roll, wrong board you damn autist.

That board deleted Roll and /vr/ does the same too she's not welcome anywhere on this anti loli chan, the only autist here is you, user.

We don't know for certain Roll will appear in some form.

Let's hope not, The series looks like crap.
Roll deserve better.

Lolicons a shit

Why american comic book artists are so afraid of saying that they are lolicons?

Because of this:

Good thread.
Pretty much this. It's the left over old guard staff.

At least someone who understand how hard is to love Roll and lolis in general when the whole internet is shitting on you for some retarded reason.

This thread is going to get blasted for sure. Next time he a bit more subtle maybe. Post a picture of Sup Forums Roll from the Megaman cartoon and complain. Negativity and controversy fuels threads better. Classic Roll vs. West Roll.

Get ready for GIRRRL POWER

All iterations of Roll have been total qts, so probably.

Reminder that Roll from Megaman 8 was designed by a lolicon artist Hideki Ishikawa who also work on Megaman legends and designed Sera and Yuna on MML2.
Roll was made for one purpose, user.

THIS!

Not my problem. What was really triggering was you, OP, art dumping Sup Forums content on a board for Sup Forums content. If Sup Forums can't be posted here, neither can Sup Forums.

Cry more, faggot.

You and me both, buddy.

GAY.

Roll is also Sup Forums you dumbass.

Oh Fupoo. Why must you use your talents for evil?

Hideki is a true hero.

Since he did a drawing for the school Roll sprite, now he need to do one for the unused Roll sprite:

>A video game original character is Sup Forums
You'd be better saying MLP is, because it actually is, but like Roll, there's a board for that.

What is that, a gym outfit? Cute.

>shitty Archie comics
>90's cartoon.
Nice bait, BTW.
I kinda enjoyed it.

Yes.

>shitty Archie comics
For a board for Cartoons AND Comics? Completely fine. Hell, if OP shilled comics with Roll in them, that would have been preferable.

K.

Here, feel better?

RIP /l/. Still miss it. Damned moralfaggotry.

Roll a cute. Cartoon Roll was shitty tumblr tier design by comparison.

Even the spanish Rip off of this site let you post lolis,when everything went so wrong for Sup Forums?

Well, it has two best girls at least. Good enough.

Is Roll a Robot Master? If Rock destroyed her, what ability would he gain?

No, she wasn't designed for combat. She has no weapons. That you can't find in a kitchen, anyway.

>you will never feel Roll's cold metal toes on your dick

Too bad best girl will never appear in a cartoon...or anime...or comic...or another game.

Sorry user. But Roll belongs in the kitchen.

I didn't think Rock and Blues were initially designed for combat either. and the original Robot Masters were all construction bots that Wily modified, I thought.

First off, don't sexualize my daughter. Second she probably has soft synthetic skin. Maybe. Games are kinda vague on that.

Yeah, I miss Tron too.