Make an island prison for all the villains of the Disneyverse

>Make an island prison for all the villains of the Disneyverse
>Put people like Gaston and Cruella de vil in there despite their crimes being few years in prison tier.
>Highschool shit shenenigans with no magic aside some hair spell or something.
>Fanfiction tier concept where everyone is a preppy fag

What went wrong?

Beast should have been revealed to be the real villain.

Also, Once Upon A Time did everything better.

i saw an ad on tv with the pirate kids and i almost had a heart attack thinking they were going to incorporate pirates of the caribbean

thankfully it's just ursula and captain hook

And Gaston

>he did nothing wrong

Who fucked the villians in order to produce offspring??

in Maleficent's case it was probably King Stefan

The unlucky individual that the villain decided to rape and make a rapebaby with.

but she's married

>Jafar has a kid
>Expect a scheming traitorous magic user
>Instead is thieving jock like Aladdin

Hmm...

Only because he was forced into the marriage after being raped by her.

What did Gaston even do? Convince a bunch of idiots to kill a beast he though killed Belle's father? Also didn't he die at the end of the movie?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to actually have some of the kids have villainous traits instead of them all being just slightly smarky assholes?

He also had Belle's father committed to an asylum under false pretenses.
Also, they all fucking died at the end of their movies.

I actually cant remember. I dont think Gaston did anything. Didnt he hold Belle's father hostage something? Fuck even the butler from Aristocats is put on the island.

Apparently they revived dead villains and put them on the island so they can have fanfic kids too.

>beast
>killed Belle's father

Nigga, what?

Wait a minute, fucking Chernabog was in House of Mouse?

The guy that's supposed to be the Eastern European version of Satan?

>He also had Belle's father committed to an asylum under false pretenses.
That's what is was. But even then, that isnt life in prison tier.

Gaston's two big crimes are blackmailing Belle by threatening to have her father institutionalized, and trying to kill the Beast after the Beast spared his life.

I don't exactly remember but doesn't Gaston decide to drive a mob to kill the beast because he thinks the beast kidnapped/killed Belle's dad?

>I dont think Gaston did anything.

He fucking stabbed Beast in the back after said guy saved his life from falling to his death, and he would have killed him if it hadn't been for Magical bullshit. That wasn't just not self-defense, that was straight-up premeditated murder.

No, he wants to kill the beast because he's a beast. Belle's dad was gonna be thrown in an asylum BY Gaston.

House of Mouse had some wild shit.
Jafar went to Hell and was so hardcore they couldn't punish him, so Hades cut a deal with him to fuck over Herc and Aladdin.
Yeah. Gaston was a manipulative cunt, but looking at it he honestly didn't do much that was illegal. He was just some guy who wanted to fuck some chick, and outside of getting her father committed most of what he did could be considered justified because as far as he knew Beast was, ya know, a beast.

But again, it's a beast. If I was on a jury I couldnt really convict him on that. I'd be scared as shit as well as full of adrenaline. Also that shit isnt life in prison tier.

Fair enough. He's more of a huge asshole than a full villain though.

There's some sick, perverse part of me that wants to deconstruct the logic of this setting. I know it wouldn't be worthwhile or valuable, but there's something about the idea of a single world where the technologically sophisticated 20th century America of 101 Dalmations coexists with the medeaval squallor of, say, Snow White, which is weirdly evocative. Like, what kind of course would the history of the world need to have taken for this WILDLY futuristic 1950s nation to exist with none of their architectural or technological advancement having ever influenced life in any of these unbelievably primitive cultural backwaters?

First off, it's a guy who was malformed against his will. He's every bit as much as human as someone who suffered mutation from an illegal radiation exposure or the like. Second, the man he attempted to murder in cold blood and after he had calmed down in an act of being saved was a prince.

You are right, that isn't life in jail tier, that's actually straight up execution by hanging tier. Shit, you get locked up just for insinuating you want to kill a royal, actually attempting to get you put in front of a firing squad

Nobody actually knows that Beast used to be human user, outside of Belle and the talking furniture. Hell, Gaston didn't know.

>What went wrong?
They tried to be Ever After High

sadly, this is popular and the better show is dying.

what about the hunter?

Yes, and in one episode he embarrassedly admitted that he's afraid of the dark.

Even if so, and I don't remember what Belle told him before she showed the mirror, that does confirm he knew the Beast was the rightful owner of the castle.

So, best case scenario he invaded the rightful land owners castle and attempted to murder him. Even if you were on a jury, what would be his defense? "This beast clearly kidnapped someone and then let them go! That's worth murdering! Yes, he kept my client from falling, and then my client stabbed him in the back immediately, but it was all adrenaline! Adrenaline means if you attempt to kill someone who just saved you from dying it's okay, right?"

It actually gets worse if they try to pull the "He's fine now" defense.

"See, your honor? He's not dead and no stab wounds! That means the attempt on his life is in question!... Yes, this also confirms that my client just invaded a royals castle, and we have confirmed this man is of royal blood, so uh... he thought there was a beast in there? That's enough not to get him flogged to death, right? Come on, the magic mirror showed him it."

That's something that always bothered me about the premise of Beauty and the Beast. The beast is a member of the royal family. One of the rulers of the nation, and living in a palace owned by them. What the heck is up with the rest of his family? Does the king or queen know about what's happened to their son? Are they just leaving him out there to rot because in his present form he would be an embarrassment? I know it's sort of outside of the scope of the story but it seems like there's some potentially interesting avenues for exploration there.

>Mattel
>Not burning down their own properties while trying to live off others

Yea they did it to Dreamhouse and may now do that to Barbie in total with that Amy Smear Barbie movie.

Ah Once is such a funny thing

"We want to make a fables series."

"No."

"Fine! We'll make our own with other Fables and Disney Characters and Lesbians.. well mainly the Disney Characters and Lesbians."

The original story fixed this by Belle's father visiting a foreign land, and thus it wouldn't be a big deal if some foreigner didn't know that the horrible beast was actually a prince.

Gaston stole Aladdin's kid.

Oh I'm ready for that twist.

The hunter is you user. You can hear the gun fire when Bambi's mom is at the exact center of the screen, she then she dies. All the missed shots, she wasn't at the center. Yes, (You) killed Bambi's mom user. You are a monster.

I couldn't even tell who the fuck was anyone supposed to be

The left two are cunnys and the right two are boipussys!

Geese, how easy do you expect them to show you who you wanna fuck?

well Jafar has hypnotic powers, Maleficent has magic, the evil queen is the second most beautiful woman in the kingdom and cruella is rich so it can't have been that difficult

The argument for Gaston to get executed or life in prison would never hold up in a modern court. Nobody fucking knew who beast was, he was a beast, Gaston has too many character witnesses (yes the village liked him), etc.

I got the impression that Jafar raised him as an agent instead of a replacement like the other villains did

>tfw there's an animated spinoff of this that's basically a rip off of ever after high

Jafar is just a greedy jew merchant too in this.

Genie's kid is some kinda Southern Belle.