What is it about Starfire that makes her so prone to playing den mother?

What is it about Starfire that makes her so prone to playing den mother?

Old used up sluts make the best moms.

Being stuck in the same team of kids for over a decade because of that damn cartoon.

Thats not Starfire... This is

Why Teen titans sucks so much? They haven't been good since the 80s.

Even in the 80s it wasn't particularly good, just popular.

>Starfire now looks like a hot milf

Oooh, please no. My dick can't handle it.

>Dick will end up with Babs again
>he won't be Damian's dad to counter Kori being Damian's mom

i want to die

Because everybody knows this, so they constantly try to callback to the 80's.

>Robin (referenced)
>Starfire (speaking)
>BB
>Raven
>A black guy

Hey, this is just like Teen Titans

SHIT TASTE

They aren't allowed to do anything else because if they do people get angry and confused

>yfw you will never capture Dick and make him your sex slave

2nd worst Starfire, the cartoon not using the OG team was a mistake

Dick being lewd is the only worthwhile takeaway

Will he be good or shit?
I liked the dreads better than the pure Young Justice look

Lewd Dick is great, but I really enjoyed the New Teen Titans. Why don't you like it?

I felt like they were all well established, had defined, likable personalities and had interesting plots. I'm a sucker for big happy family teams though. They're way too cute.

He could be good, but with the incredibly sloppy writing (and the fact that he's being introduces as a Teen Titan instead of as an Aquaman character) he's going to be an incredibly awkward character whose place in unsure at best.

>soulless Kori
>2 black guys
>emo teen angst Raven
>damian

>comparing Damien to poisonous fungus
Sounds about right, Kori.

>and the fact that he's being introduces as a Teen Titan instead of as an Aquaman character
This is what really kills it. He's also adding to the whole Runaway shtick the grubs got going rn
>Grandpa Ra's
>Papa Daniel Flash
>Papa Manta
>Papa Trigon

80s Titans was good until Wolfman started to justify Slade's actions.

His arc better have some Black Manta dickery.

Jesus at least YJ Manta loved his son, comic Manta is a dick

Tamaraneans are open about their sexuality, but they only choose one soulmate. The man Kori chosen isn't going to get back with her anytime soon, so being a den mother is the closest she'll ever be to a real mother, by choice.

Starfire is the chick.

I mean it's not Suicide Squad or anything published around the same time. We only talk about it because it blew up.

Starfire's sister is evil too. Decent theme.

Comic books gotta be grittier.

Ideal comic Starfire is empathic, and as a result, can easily take a nurturing role.
She kind of needs a more emotionally positive environment, and she's the one who seems to have the insight to be a mediating person on the team.

She probably didn't mind getting knocked up by Roy given how much she said she loved him in that run.

Comic Manta only cares about killing Aquaman.

>wanting addict genes

She's not dumb

Empathy, seniority, patience, protective maternal instincts stemming from her own abusive adolescence. It's not that difficult to understand, really. Starfire is just a warm and nurturing personality and so she's frequently thrust into the position of Team Mom.

Daniel had a heroic face turn before he died though.

Yeah but Wallys still on the "muh dads an asshole" train. Hopefully he finds out when Barry tracks down Boomer and asks him what's up

they actually choose more than one

Why the fuck is Starfire on this version of the TT? She doesn't know any of these kids.

Damian kidnapped the whole team to save them from assassins.