Marvel Studios Phase 3 Sneak Peak

Damn I'm hyped
vid.me/8ZZK

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/super-bowl-movie-trailers-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-most-popular-1201978819/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dixxqt7sQEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much promise wasted

Huh,they leave out Iron Man 2 and Hulk on the list of films at the end.

Still, I'm insanely hopeful for the upcoming films. Outside Spider-Man.

I'm really doubting the ability to juggle so many characters. Even in Civil War Ant-Man and Spidey were really only there for comedy in one scene. How will they make this huge roster all have personal moments of character development?

I'm curious if there are any corners left to explore in Phase 4. Magic, Cosmic, Street Level and basic Superheroing have all been done in the MCU.

Fucking cringe.

GOTG vol 2 comes out in 2 months yet no one gives a shit. Lmao

And Spider-Man flopcoming is out this year as well?

>I want to take people on an adventure that keeps people laughing along the way

0/3 then

>How will they make this huge roster all have personal moments of character development?

They won't. Most of the characters will just be there for action and comedy.

Shortlist of characters likely to get real development:

>Stark, let's face it these movies are basically about him
>Rogers, defactor leader and champion of the little guy
>Vision, artificial messiah and wielder of an Infinity Stone
>Gamora and Nebula, daughters of Thanos
>Drax, made to destroy Thanos

Everyone else is support.

>Fucking cringe.

That's not cringy in the slightest though

Hey its the HAHAHA CIVILWAR.WEBM guy. Back to Sup Forums

>GOTG vol 2 comes out in 2 months yet no one gives a shit. Lmao
That's not how you spell Wonder Woman.

you have no idea how to use that meme, do you?

variety.com/2017/film/news/super-bowl-movie-trailers-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-most-popular-1201978819/
kek

phase 4 will probably use the established universe to tell more localized stories and tapering the currant live action/MCU down for a cool down period so they can start things again around in ~2030 with more consolidated licensing, younger actors, and a more organized plan.

Guardians of the galaxy was a one hit wonder. No one cares about the sequel

Wow, a GOTG 2 superbowl ad is more popular than a Power rangers ad?

refer to
and shut up.

Fantastic four had great buzz

>REEEE! REEEEE! stupid normies and their fun campy space adventure stories REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Test screenings =/= early critics screenings

Shut the fuck up

News flash you fat abnormie, most people forgot about this trash

there's plenty of material and characters you can still introduce. Fox is bound to crack and give up the F4 license any day now.

Thunderbolts.

Will torrent it, like all MCU films

keep telling yourself that, cuckie.

were you also one of the faggots whining about Tony Snark making so many "quips"?
or this: youtube.com/watch?v=Dixxqt7sQEQ

So that's gladiator Hulk confirmed, right? As well as some cool BP concept art.
Neat.

Looking forward to it.

Don't reply to me again you dumb faggot cucks

Why does this crossover seem fanfic tier?

This, if we're talking about Guardians of the galaxy.

I'll pay for Logan or wonder woman and I'll sneak in to watch it.

It's not the pairing I expected, but it has potential. Thor is likely to dismiss Rocket out of hand, leading to him eventually developing a respect for the raccoon's fighting prowess. It's got more potential than just pairing Thor up with the Hulk or Drax.

Remember when people said this about the first GotG? Did you DCucks not learn your lesson or are you just buttmad about Batfleck wanting out of his role?

>implying what a sperglett wants matters

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You don't matter, you're not important to anyone

why would I kill my self? my life is alright, you on the other hand are getting hyper defensive and upset on slavic claymation mailing list.

>I know, I'll keep posting gifs and tell this guy to kill himself, that'll show dad!

Don't forget to look for yourself in the screencap in May.

> "Thanos' goal is to re-balance the universe as he sees it. So when he figures out the infinity stones can do it for him with the snap of his fingers, that becomes his main goal"
> So when he figures out the infinity stones can do it for him with the snap of his fingers, that becomes his main goal
> So when he figures out the infinity stones can do it for him with the snap of his fingers,
> with the snap of his fingers

THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT BROS

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

Interesting that Spidey wasn't in there

Of course, that also means that they're going to reset button it.

And maybe even that they'll let Nebula get the Gauntlet.

Thunderbolts are hard to do without establishing the Masters of Evil beforehand. Well, unless they pull a Skwad.

>Company war shit

MODS

From Disney's own scoring system and hand picked audience

>Even in Civil War Ant-Man and Spidey were really only there for comedy in one scene.
And I liked it that way. It gave us what we wanted from both and they set up their upcoming movies without derailing the plot.

Can't wait until Spider-Man flops and the MCU is cancelled.

Mutankind

Same. Marvel Studios has raped the comics.

This

>MCU movie
>Flopping
>Ever
Nice meme

I see you paid shill.

This! MCU is only making bank by exploiting those crazy Hollywood accounting shenaningans! The cinemas were actually nearly empty.

Exactly. Disney has been buying off Hollywood for years, but that's coming to an end now.

This

There was no Power Ranger ad during the Superbowl.

Do you people ever get tired of calling each other shills?

Does your loyalty to movies and companies really mean that much to you?

>you people
Racist.

I half wonder what Sup Forums does like. Because it's more apparent that they don't like anything.

I genuinely wonder if this is a meme that has gotten out of hand or just one depressingly active shitposter.

Memes? Deflect harder Marvel apologist.

>Anything I don't like is a meme
>still thinking it's one guy

Lol

>Those Thor Ragnarok clips.

HOT DAMN. I'm stoked.

Hmmm. I wonder...

Yeah, it's totally one shitposter using proxy and phones to bump the IP count. There's no way there are plenty of other people who disagree with me. That's impossible, the internet is a safe space.

The MCU got popular, and therefore a bunch of shitposters who can't even see the merit of anything about it, therefore they flood the threads crying that it's shit.

I can understand though, cause I think Steven Universe is god awful and has ruined the searches for FF9 Garnet.

No, I think I'm starting to get it.

Be serious for moment, Thor 3 is shaping up to be the dark horse of 2017 capefilms. I'm betting on it being my favorite MCU film.

Same here friendo

Yeah. Ragnarok is looking dope. Thor will finally be done justice.

Trips is truth

After seeing What we Do in the Shadows and the Hunt for the Wilderpeople...yes, I agree.

No it didnt.

Idiot

After I heard Beta Ray Bill won't be in it, I was confident it would be another hunk of shit

There were reports of Trank being a dick and disagreements on set. Rumors spread pretty early on that he was pissed that he didn't get Chronicle 2 and that's why F4 had a lot of nods to it.

>Peak

I don't believe it for one moment.

Disclaimer: I'm fan of Marvel characters used in film but not how they're portrayed in the movies.

I don't believe for one second they would every do a story where Thanos purposely allows himself to be defeated. Normies wouldn't like it.

Will he live up to the hype?
Can he be this generation's Voldemort?

We Incurseans Now

Epic post dude! XD

He'll have like 6 years of hype going into that movie. No chance in hell he'll live up to that

Thanos never purposely allowed himself to be defeated. He unconsciously set himself up for defeat three times. (Well, twice; he lost to the Avengers via Adam Warlock's vengeful ghost fair and square.)

He just needs to turn up and kill Vision and/or Cap and the crowd will lose their mind.

Your loss, retard.

>kill Vision
Nobody cares about him

Well Voldemort wasn't that great either
Thanos will get the job done but nothing spectacular

>cares
He's been established to be powerful and even non-comic book fans are aware of the whole 'being able to pick up thor's hammer' thing being a big deal. That and killing cap is more than enough for the mainstream audience to accept Thanos as being a big deal.

You need to stop thinking like a Sup Forumsmic book reader and like a mainstream movie fan.

well you are a NEET i dont think you have an option

All the other Thor movies have sucked a massive dick. What makes you think wmthis turd will be any better, dipshit?

All he's gotta do is snap his fingers

He's gotta do it

>Peak

The cartoon did it in like a total of 90 minutes. Wouldn't be that hard.

i dont think we had enougth villans for a thunderbolts movie

Voldemort killing that kid in Goblet changed the rest of the franchise. Like, fuck man, that was the best way to make Voldemort a threat, because he just comes out of the gate and kills a likable character.

who will Thanos kill?