youtube.com/watch?v=0kPTF8SFNiA
saudicomiccon.com/guests
youtube.com/watch?v=DzHaNjLbMKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread will end well.

I'm sure it will be bombastic.

>bombastic
Well that was a blast from the past

This Comiccon surely will be a big hit, like a shockwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo79y5jgFi8

What are Saudi Arabia's policies on weed? One way or another, I suspect I'm getting stoned.

Heh. I'm in France and this joke hit me like a truck.

>“Many people in Saudi Arabia like Japanese culture so much, and Korean culture,” Abdul Aziz said, calling it “amazing” that Comic-Con is taking place in her country.

huh
arabnews.com/node/1055511/saudi-arabia

>His cape is a Keffiyeh

>Saudi Arabia
Time to get oiled up then

You think this is going to be one of those cons where all the cosplayers have sex with each other?

There's gonna be a Saudi Prince fucking so many bitches while dressed up as Captain America, bro.

And then a collective beheading for fornication in the main hall, with punch and mini-sandwiches for anyone who attends

Saudis have societal sex segregation.

>All those Arab girls cosplaying as superheroines except in hijabs
This is my fetish.

>hijabs

You mean burqas.

The con is made up of Dust cosplayers.

>thread
youtube.com/watch?v=0kPTF8SFNiA

Weed is so goddamn common in the middle East and southern Asian countries.

You'd think they'd be more relaxed.

I hope they have a really great time.

Maybe there are certain political divides that can never be reconciled during our lifetimes, but I think its wonderful to have a voluntary, engaging, cultural exchange.
Its far better than the "freedom" and "liberation" we gave to afghanistan and iraq last decade.

>homosexuality - along with rapping - is VERY common in guys schools
So what? They fuck each other in the ass and then drop some sick rhymes?

right, but if you're not from those countries don't bring it in or try and buy it from strangers there. There are tons of dumbfuck tourists rotting in Japanese and Saudi jails because they wanted to bring something into the country or tried to get it there when they didn't know anybody. Yeah sure, you might get lucky and find someone on the street who will hook you up with something other than ditchweed, but the likelier scenario is you'll be chained up with Abdul on the wall for four-score years while they hit you with wet rope

They drop homoerotic bars, obviously.
>Big dick, big bomb in your ass
>Slitherin' inside ya like a snake in the grass

>Under no circumstances will women be allowed to leave the female-only space without putting on their abaya (gown) and removing make-up, costume and other Cosplay related accessories.

Oh dear. Baby steps.

>Men may not portray a female character (no cross-dressing).
No fun zone detected.
But they don't explicitly forbid it for women.

Oh god, it's that Urbance cartoon in real life

Shame they can't be like America, where I bought weed and was given a rock of crack for free.

FUCK YEAH!
Did you remember to ask for your FREE gun with it?

A Muslim falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he joins ISIS. Never minding the strange area, he immediately gets there, and is overjoyed to find out that the girl has found Allah as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's bombing with the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Mohhammad himself, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, JIHAD ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SHARIA.

$84 for the whole weekend if you pre-reg
Thats pretty good.
I don't know what a middle class wage is in SA, but its nice that they didn't price it completely out of reach.
They could've made it exclusive to the hundreds of Saudi "Princes"

how did the saudi government even allow this ?

guys
this is saudi not afghanistan or iraq

youll be more likely to get fucked up by a sand storm than a bomb over there

>blocks your path

saudi arabia's probably the only part of the middle east that should be bombed (aside for islamic state controlled areas and maybe turkey)

>dave strider.jpg

why would you bomb them?
they dont mind selling their oil to foreigners

>Allahu, my name Ken-abdul

saudicomiccon.com/guests

too bad most of you are faggots who'd rather clown off each others memes than look at the schedule

they're the main central for wahabbism or the crazy form of sunni islam that isis follows as well as the taliban

for a bunch crazy people they sure dont mind trading with infidels

But why would you bomb turkey? Its the gateway to Europe.
Whatever peace and order they have is fragile and must be maintained.
That might literally be the worst, most destabilizing thing to do.

In any case, I feel the topic of "Where would YOU bomb?" is unproductive for this board.

CHARLES DANCE?

I wonder if any Saudis like Last Action Hero?

They're also the ones doing the financial backing. Without them, isis and all the other faggots would have destroyed themselves a long time ago.

it's profitable

plus they were supported by the us during the cold war because monarchs and islamists suppressed communist and ba'athist movements

but most of isis comes from tunisia
youre better off bombing them

saudi is our greatest ally!

weed? are you sure its not opium?

What's "hot touching"?

my boy Mads Mikkelsen's gonna be there? The globe-trotting whore

Did my post get deleted or am I banned. From the looks of this thread, nice job mods. Quality work as always.

im not seeing any (dead) links

what ever your post was it didnt get any (you)s so who cares

>Tumblr goes and cosplay
>They all get beheaded and executed
>Steven Universefags gets stoned to death
>Bronies are torn apart limb from limbs from being tied to horses running in opposite direction
>etc
I support this.

I don't think Saudis do stonings anymore.

They will after seeing all the horrid Steven Universe, Homosuck, MLP, and UnderTale cosplays.

calm your edge

I lived in Saudi Arabia before. Expat kid growing up in the Eastern province.

You gotta know, this is probably sponsored by some rich Arab who fucking loves anime/video games/comics. Probably someone with a certain amount of wasta to get past the haram-a-lam-a-ding-dongs.

You know where you see comics in Saudi Arabia? The grocery store. You know what they are? Archie, Sonic, Spider-Man, Batman, maybe something else. But if it has long exposed legs? BLACKED! Literally, the censors will have gone through every issue with a black sharpie marker and run a black block over any art with something haram. Never mind that the ink soaks through to the other side. BLACKED!

Good for the Saudis for even letting this exist, but I honestly think it's more heavily influenced by anime. They fucking love Conan.

can some one go and see this stand?

/fa/ flag

Fuck Japanese jails. Worst fucking time of my life and i didn't even do anything

Stoning may be practiced, but it's outdated. Saudi Arabia carries out capital punishment through beheading. Executioners can go through about 10 beheadings per day, and then the head is sewn back on later.

Hell yeah, going to cosplay as Muhammad.

>some rich arab
>Prince Fahad Al Saud, CEO & Founder of NA3AM (New Arab Media) along with his co-writer and legend in the comic industry, Stan Berkowitz, will discuss his creating of the internationally renowned "Saudi Girls Revolution", Saudi Arabia's FIRST comic series dedicated to Arab super heroines.
Check

>They fucking love Conan
Who doesn't?

>o-o-o-ow t-ttthe EDGE!!!
>literally the edge ow edgy!
Calm your fat mantits kid.

now you're not being edgy you're just being gay

okay it's not everyday you hear something like this, so I gotta know user, what the hell was it like

>But if it has long exposed legs? BLACKED! Literally, the censors will have gone through every issue with a black sharpie marker and run a black block over any art with something haram. Never mind that the ink soaks through to the other side. BLACKED!

Dude, even fucking normalfags have been mocking the saudis about how they treat everything as degenerate. Even more so than puritanical Murrica. If that's edgy to you, I don't know how you even function in life.

>and then the head is sewn back on later
What's the big deal then? Outside of some neck pain, that doesn't sound all that bad.

suprise even normies can be racist!

What a horrible sounding place.

Really? Not saudi for being the ones being hardcore religious fanatics who are sexist and racist. Nope, it's people pointing out how ridiculous they are that's racist. Wow. And YOU have the galls to call others edgy too. You're amazing, you could make mental gymnastics an Olympics event.

dindu spotted

You should read the news sometimes. Reality is even more edgy than that. They've killed people for more trivial reasons. You sound like you're way too sheltered.

What better way to kill your enemy than with a knife that they bought you?

I see your old guy and raise you a dog.

calm down, dont lose your head over it

Oh god I just want to see the cosplay

I can't find anything Sup Forums related on instagram or twitter.
is there another app thats more popular over there?
Supposedly attendance was 26,000 so there should be something, somewhere.

I'd like to say "wrong strider", but instead I'll just say fuck Hussie

ill give ya a hint pal, most 9/11 terrorists didnt come from trump's magic list, they came from saudi arabia, they have been caught red handed supporting islamist groups financially before

of course they are a big US ally in the region, so clapistan does fuckall about it

'course i aint saying the US should bomb them, but they should tell em to cut that crap out

Apparently Dubai has one called Middle East Film and Comic Con
Not surprising. If its expensive and showy, Dubai's gotta have it.

People that attend will die horrible, slow and painful deaths as shrapnel from explosives open many wounds that cause them to bleed a fatal amount of blood.

You blew it.

fuck you

>yfw it's a honeypot operation by the saudi government to catch degenerates and infidels

plus dey gets da chance to put some bits n gubbins in there while da head's off

>Implying Saudis have no hand in that freedom.

Saudis are a welcoming and tolerant group of people. Theyre our allies after all. They didn't even appear on Trump's list.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzHaNjLbMKE

I keep seeing that one Rick cosplayer.

What the fuck is that picture from?
Is that some warhammer shit?

Yee, it's from the fan made series "If The Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device". Bretty gud stuff.

Weed maybe not, LOADS of hashish though bro