Would you accept Galactus's offer to become his new herald if it means leaving Earth...

Would you accept Galactus's offer to become his new herald if it means leaving Earth, abandoning everyone you and becoming Galactus's bitch for a few years?

Do I still get to eat fries, pet my dog and smoke weed?

Man... I'd honestly be tempted. It would be a torturous existence, but isn't every life? At least I'd get to tour the universe.

Dunno if I could do that to my family though.

Yes, of course, but I'm a loser NEET with power fantasies.

...Can I pick my name and costume?

Do I get to fuck his daughter?

Lifebringer galactus ? daughter doesn't exist.

Give me 24 hours to say goodbye to everyone.

Then FUCK YES.

Has anyone ever stopped to ask Galactus if that universe deserves to come into existence given the cost?

At a certain point he's just weighing lives and putting the many before the few when if he really gave a shit he'd try to save the many and the few or at the very least not put possibility before certainty.

He may very well die in the future and have all the murders he committed be for naught. Or it just may be a universe full of Marvel civilians (assholes) that don't deserve to live even for free, let alone for countless lives.

No

>a few years.
Yeah a few years of serving Galactus for bitchin power for the rest of my life sounds fair.

Wait, what?

is the lifegiver bullshit still going on

What could go wrong?

Is the position of herald like being the biggest guy in prison? Do I constantly get shit on by other characters in order to show how strong they are?

Yes, because I still get to keep my cosmic power.

So, I
>Gain reality warping powers
>Can betray him and keep the powers, though this means a life constantly running
>Or I could stay and try to win over his daughter

It's a win/win situation

It's from a joke issue, user.

I assumed as much.
Thanks for clearing it up.

The position of herald is being the biggest guy's bitch until you get sick of it and shank him

I could deal. Mostly because I feel trapped by life and I'm selfish.

Of course I'd become the herald and let galactus eat this gay earth by killing reid cuck richards

Nah man fuck that, becoming a herald basically means becoming an entirely different person

Latest issue ended with him screaming for tendies, so he has an apetite again.

Is this sexy bitch still around?

>Accept offer
>Serve under Galactus for a few years
>Obtain freedom
>Use Power Cosmic and travel back in time to the moment after I accepted Galactus's offer and left
>Replace my past-self and pretend nothing happened

This guy gets it.

Fuck dude you could travel the universe for a billion years and then just go resume your life on earth

fuck yeah

gonna take some fat stellar shits

It'd make more sense if Galacta was the lifebringer right?

get to your universe marvel civillian

>Galactus becoming lifebringer forces Galacta to be the ONLY devourer and exacerbates her need to consume several magnitudes over, all while not empowering her at all so she remains weaker than Galactus
>Galactus bestows the lifebringer mantle on her and takes on the devourer burden yet again to free her from the torment

Only if I can help him drain Earth of its life force and destroy so that I can leave my past behind and become the immortal ageless golden boy I was always destined to become.