Welcome to atop the fourth wall where bad comics burn and today we are talking about the comics and cartoons board on...

Welcome to atop the fourth wall where bad comics burn and today we are talking about the comics and cartoons board on the website Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkara19/status/561965283842473984?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
i.imgur.com/YBddEBq.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only i still had that shitty comic that guy from /x/ posted.

when is the next history of power rangers?

No more power rangers its over forever and I hate it.

OH NO THE BOARD IS SOMEHOW AND EVIL ELDERGOD NOW I MUST TEAM UP WITH MY CAST OF LOVABLE CHARACTERS AND FIGHT IT

shut up nasty cock slut

He's a Dude from the Internet, and he has Opinions about comics that must be shared. You're welcome.

He can talk crap about Kieron Gillen, while being unaware that he himself is an experienced Retromancer using his master of Power Ranger fandom status for power and influence.

Thank goodness, my account finally got deleted and all my content (blog posts) were removed. Only took two years after I criticized popquiz hotshot and got ip banned

Waiting for CBS to sue him for the Ensign Monroe character.

get back to reviewing power rangers.

REVIEW IT FAGGOT!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is he going to go on a shooting rampage because of the new movie or something? Also the closet homo doesnt even review

read my comic of ninja's who deliver taco's

Wait you were on Channel Awesome/TGWTG?

>that fucking fedora
No wonder Sup Forums worships him

>Enjoying AVGN's video about his history (or lack thereof) with Power Rangers
>Suddenly Linkara
Ugh

can someone please link to an instance of linkara going HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM because i, fortunately, never followed his videos for a hot second in my life and i feel masochistic tonight

the closest i've ever come to watching his content was watching Kickassia. speaking of, does anyone also have that one greentext from the guy who was supposedly on the film crew for that garbage

Say what you will about this nasty cockslut but I can't deny the ATFW theme is kinda catchy.

The greentext is where HMMMMM comes from

He's never actually done it on camera/in person except ironically.

Pretty much everything you hear about Linkara and the CA crew could very well be completely false.

Except for Nasty Cock Slut. Linkara owned up to that one.

>Linkara owned up to that one.

When? I've never seen him even mention it, good for him if he did.

No, because it would undermine Holy Terror being the thing he hates the most.

right here
twitter.com/linkara19/status/561965283842473984?lang=en

and yeah, he really owned up to it and let it slide.

I actually respect him more now than I did when he just reviewed comics

He's said in the past that he wouldn't do webcomics (so that people would stop asking him to review sonic-chu)

Really? Thank you for warning me; I was considering watching it.

If it makes you feel any better, only his voice appears and it's skippable.

Shut up LardFat, you're just as bad as these autists.

So when is he going to go out of his wheelhouse and talk about Euro comics and bande dessinee instead of culturally irrelevant American funnybooks

What's really sad about these isn't that it's just some guy dressing up as multiple characters because no one wants to partake in his shitty story but instead that there are people out there whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>no Latza thread

What did he do this time?

Probably blame everyone else for his career failing like he always does.

Is it that guy or this guy that keeps harassing other you tubers to hang out with him?

No idea, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'VE HAD A BUSY SCHEDULE

Never because that would require he make his humor relevant to the scenes at hand, instead if giving a lolsorandom joke that is tangentially connected to ehat was shown. His humour is akin to word association, I swear.

>enjoyed Nostalgia Critic back when I was 13
>tried out some of the other reviewers on his site when he switched to it
>found that none of them really captured his humor and just amplified the try-hard shitty parts of his reviews
>shrugged it off and just ignored them all
>gradually he started pushing more and more crossovers until they comprised a majority of his reviews
>they're still forcing out videos and now I just see a mass of try-hard garbage with Doug at the center, ruining my own nostalgia for Nostalgia Critic
Anyway, Linkara was always one of the worst

Based Brad is the only one worth watching

if you just sub to his youtube you can skip the rest of the site altogether apart from the occasional cameo

Making a thread about me, HMMMMMMMM?

so you know what reall gets me about all the "characters" stuff him and the other reviewers do? they were usually a one off or recurring joke that suddenly they thought could become legit. they some how said to them selves "hey i bet people would watch and become invested if Top Hat Man suddenly went through a life altering event after his Magic Top Hat was stolen!" or some shit.
and it would just dominate what would otherwise be mediocre reviews and inflate the minute count. i remember being in high school and seeing shit like "oh hey its a half hour reveiw of some obscure comic neat!" but nope it was 10 minutes of review and 20 of some bullshit power rangers fan fic
at least Brad has it right, the characters are jokes and nothing more. just gags to punch up a joke here and there.
that and The Cinema Snob itself takes the piss, unlike a lot of the others. the gag being that the Snob is a stuck up hypocritical jerk when it comes to film and will openly contradict himself over a move because of it.

Welcome to Atop The Black Cock,

Where your anus burns.
Linkara's gonna show all
Where he wastes his sperm.

Cosplays like an autist!
His girlfriend's aren't the hottest!
Fleecing his fans to make a movie
That will be a turd!

Linkara!
He's a nasty cockslut, so please don't block the ads!
Linkara!
Hermaphrodite girls gonna plough him in the ass!

Linkara!
Rape, futa, BBC and cuck!
Linkara!
Sixty thousand bucks!
LINKARA!!

It's telling that he is the only member of Channel Awesome other than NC to get a wikipedia page.

Thank you ED

I haven't watched him in years, is this his current gf? If so, he really picks the ugliest ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

The pretty ones usually don't have cocks.

It's funny because there's no proof he did that except for some hearsay and greentext.I bet you think Richard Gere really did shove gerbils up his ass or that Trump drink piss

i.imgur.com/YBddEBq.jpg

Hitler was the one who drank incest piss. stop mixing them up.

Nasty.