Listen up Sup Forums! You now have the same powers as the Hulk, meaning that you will transform into a giant, green...

Listen up Sup Forums! You now have the same powers as the Hulk, meaning that you will transform into a giant, green, muscular version of yourself due to an emotional trigger. But the twist is that you get to choose the emotional trigger that makes you transform. In your transformed state you will have no control of yourself and you will go on a rampage of your chosen emotion

Happiness means you'll jump around and hug people to death. Fear means you'll probably destroy what startled you or make a huge warpath getting away from it. Anger will make you do what regular hulk does. Lust will make you... well you know what you'd do. Ect ect...

The only other way you would transform is if you were in life threatening danger. Your transformation will last 5-7 hours and you will always find a safe spot before you turn back into yourself.

So Sup Forums, what emotion do you choose and why?

I'm rarely ever angry, so that.

obviously sense of justice is the only good one.. when you feel burning justice you go act it out and right wrongs.
it'd give me an excuse to continue to not read the news or anything and generally not spend any time amongst people, and if I chose 'protective feeling' I'd hulk out every time i saw a cute girl or animal

Depression
>which is pretty much just anger

I was going to call you foolish, but you bring up a good point.
I choose the feeling of wanting to protect someone (Loyalty? Duty?), so at least when I rampage I won't harm the person I care about.

What if I picked something I rarely feel like... sadness?

I want to be the mildly-frustrated hulk. not actually mad, but I'll just huff around a bit and make deep grunts of annoyance.

When I feel a strong want or desire to do a bad habit (or drug). So I'd basically be like the regular hulk, but at least it would make me a better person in the long run.

questionably justified righteous indignation

An autistic level of annoyance towards Marvel's current shittery. It'd get them to clean up their act real quick.

Schadenfreude

>you spurg out and destroy a supermarket + everything surrounding it because you saw someone cut into the line at the cashiers and it annoyed you

Lust.

What if I choose fear and I am scared of life?

>Call me...Soccer Mom

>getting cucked by your alter ego

you become Ashura from Soul Eater

i choose wrath

I wouldn't care. I'd film it and jerk off to myself doing the fucking afterwards.

But you've put yourself into a trap. You can't jerk off to it later considering that as soon as you get into your masturbaition you'd hulk out again. Not that that's a bad thing. Hulk jerk off session sound amazing. And messy.

Can I do hunger?

I read that as religious

>at grocers
>browsing food
>see "halal certified"
HULK SMASH RELIGION OF PEACE INTO RELIGION OF PIECES

>choose happiness
>never transform
>cuck the Hulk forever
wew lad

Loneliness. As soon as ppl try to connect I'm good again. Not far from reality.

For me it's......love

I am feeling some type of void in my chest because i talk with my ex gf aftr 3 years.